• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ichigo Kurosaki V0.92: Updated 9/19 OP Updated!

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
They're making a new one?
(well, the old one was only kind of a clone engine, not really.)

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I suppose I should do something while my wii get's fixed.......

Here's an amateur animation I made for one of the specials.

Clearly needs some work, like actually attaching the chain to his hand, but I think you get the picture(hehe get it, the picture, and there's an actual picture hahahaha.....ok ill stop laughing at my own joke)

This is a continuation animation to when he spins his sword over his head. After fixing this one I'll do the pullback.

btw this animation is actually half a second long in Brawl terms, it's 30 frames and brawl runs at 60 frames per second.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman

****, no matter how hard i try i cant make a decent gif......oh well. The full animation in an odd order.

edit: seriously.....i can't say the word ****...

edit:d@mn

edit:haha I win

edit:full animation is 84 frames

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
When you side-B, the swinging animation just continues forever and you cannot move until you get hit. And by the swinging animation, I don't mean the new one you just made. I mean the one where he swings it over his head. (Which, by the way, looks much better sped up.)
Also, incase you didn't know, polygons freak out when grabbed, and during up-B. In addition to the glitches I listed before. However, it hasn't given me the note of death once so far. (Note of death sounds like Death Note....just saying.)
(And I have free time by the loads, I can probably test quite often.)

br3compactor

Smash Ace
You can't move after Up-B, Side-B or B (even when you have Smash Ball), jab is just too slow, as Sonic would say. Being grabbed causes madness, but if you jump, it will revert to normal and you'll appear above the opponent. Shield is laggy, pressing grab throws you forward, grabbing causes madness too (but not reversible). All animations seem to end/start with Wait2 instead of Wait. When he U-Turns a run, it looks weird. Grabbing the ledge is weird, and, while he can grab items, they don't appear where they should.

That's all I can rememeber for now, but overall it looks good, specially his tilts and smashes.

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
I'm testing it right now.
Okay, the side-B is not fixed. It does the same exact thing. Also, when you grab a ledge, he hangs onto an invisible platform way above the ledge. However, shield lag is fixed. The wait animation is fixed. Being grabbed hasn't caused madness for me, actually the opposite. When I grab someone, it causes the other character's polygons to freak out.

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
Okay, testing ASAP. Will be tomorrow though.
Sorry for the late feedback. Anyways,
I suggest you switch back to the old version. Everything went to hell in this one. His run and walk are now screwed up, all specials are screwed up, and left smash, up smash, and down smash are screwed up. TONS of his animations cause him to randomly teleport around or screw up in other ways.
All of the animations freaked out.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Thanks

hehehehe funny story.......some stuff happened and......well.....would anyody happen to have a backup of the old version, since the current one is all messed up? I don't have it.....

On a different note: My wii is being shipped back to me so when I receive it progress should speed up.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
HOORAY!!

but i this sorta sucks... for me anyway. cause i love sephiroth as well as ichigo, and they both go over marth <_<

need clone engine NAO!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
no, it looks perfect, but i think, you need to get rid of the actual Glow on the sword itself. the trail is fine, but if you ask me and my friend... it looks like a lightsaber.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
first formal update in over 5 months:

*Download*

Neutral-B and Side-B function but are incomplete, Up-B and Down-B do nothing. No freeze, they just don't really do anything.(Up-B does like half of an animation).

other stuff was fixed as well. The one major glitch I couldn't fix was him making other people's polygon's explode when he grabs and throws.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
i am indefinetely going to put this over Marth, even though sephiroth will cease to exist, but the PSA for sephiroth will take a while.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
i am indefinetely going to put this over Marth, even though sephiroth will cease to exist, but the PSA for sephiroth will take a while.
This is coming along....AWESOMELY.
*replaces sasuke in an instant*
Hooray for usage of Ichigo!

side note:
-Dodge animations changed.
-and uhh.....this:

I honestly have no idea how this happened but maskless hollow ichigo ftw.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Oh hell yeah!!

i noticed you put work into his specials, except down b.

the side special works well, just needs more damage. the up b, really looks decent, just needs work.

do you think it's possible to make more than one costume for ichigo, or are there too many bones? you know there are multiple ichigo forms. could you see if it'll work with what you have done to this model??

i would love a commoner ichigo weilding this sword, or his other sword from the beggining in the series with this psa.

Top Bottom