• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ichigo Kurosaki V0.92: Updated 9/19 OP Updated!

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
so how did you get him to walk?
I changed the bone index of a bone with properties of a TransN bone to the bone index of the transN bone. So MetaKnights TransN bone had an index of 2. And the bone I wanted had an index of 6. I changed it to 2 and renamed the bone to TransN. I also did the same thing for the TopN bone, Xrot, Yrot, and ThrowN.

diosensakiara

Smash Apprentice
Maybe it's the TopN, Xrot, Yrot, and ThrowN bones that are the problem. I already changed the TransN. I'll try to fix this later.

EDIT: Okay, so, which bones need to be changed? What do the rot and throw bones need to be? What exactly is their function?
So what bones need to be changed? =)

Fen__

Smash Ace
So what bones need to be changed? =)
Read the MDL0 thread (the answer was recently posted in there). If you can't find it in that thread, do not request it there (or anywhere else on this board). Go to the Help forum if you still need help with it.

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
down b could be getsuga but he stabs his sword into the ground and up b could be a mix of a flash step and a sword combo

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
How about DownB makes him swing his sword by the cloth in a circle, you can charge this, and then letting it go will throw the sword forward, lands and sticks into the ground, then he pulls it back

While you charge the downB, he's swinging it in a circle and it does damage, he should swing it overhand, so if he's facing left, he's swinging it counterclockwise, and facing right swings it clockwise, this is so if someone is near you, you charge downB and he swings the sword, the sword hits them a few times pushing them forward, and you release it once they're pushed forward enough and it combos into his sword throw

Think Pit's SideB except standing in one spot except has a little more knockback and damage, then him throwing the sword once you let go of B, and charging would increase the distance the sword is thrown

Doing DownB in the air would throw his sword down at an angle

....Wow, this is all assuming you can make a string or cloth appear in the game, but uhh.... good idea?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
How about DownB makes him swing his sword by the cloth in a circle, you can charge this, and then letting it go will throw the sword forward, lands and sticks into the ground, then he pulls it back

While you charge the downB, he's swinging it in a circle and it does damage, he should swing it overhand, so if he's facing left, he's swinging it counterclockwise, and facing right swings it clockwise, this is so if someone is near you, you charge downB and he swings the sword, the sword hits them a few times pushing them forward, and you release it once they're pushed forward enough and it combos into his sword throw

Think Pit's SideB except standing in one spot except has a little more knockback and damage, then him throwing the sword once you let go of B, and charging would increase the distance the sword is thrown

....Wow, this is all assuming you can make a string or cloth appear in the game, but uhh.... good idea?
As long as theres no
HYAYAYAH!!!!11!1!!!1!!!!11!!1one!!!1!
on that side B.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
+10 points for not calling it "Project Ichigo".
hehe, I was purpously avoiding that. too many project[Insert name here]'s.

it is possible, because his model has the cloth, it's just that....well..... I'm lazy lol, so it'll take some time. But I like it. So, Flash Step, Getsuga, that thing, and one more....

down b could be getsuga but he stabs his sword into the ground and up b could be a mix of a flash step and a sword combo
The getsuga animation I have is like that, and the current flashstep is dissapear, and then attack if you press A when you appear(it's like a split-second time frame). It's not a sword combo, but I may change it.

Thnx alot for the ideas.:)

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
As long as theres no
HYAYAYAH!!!!11!1!!!1!!!!11!!1one!!!1!
on that side B.
Well it's downB but lol ok

it is possible, because his model has the cloth, it's just that....well..... I'm a lazy person, so it'll take some time. But I like it. So, Flash Step, Getsuga, that thing, and one more....
Ok cool, yea sorry about that but it IS a move that hollow Ichigo used when he was preaching about how to use Zangetsu

For upB.... Gimme some time lol, I have a lot of classes today and an exam to take but I'll try to think of something

EDIT: Actually I got another Idea to add on to his downB, maybe if you press down B again after the sword is thrown, he can follow up with to more attacks where he throws it again, but you have to press at the right time(think Marth or Roy's side B from Melee)

The attack is done @ 0:10 in this video by Hollow Ichigo on the left: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UskgEe3g_t4&feature=related

EDIT2: OH and I just got an idea for the upB, @1:22 in the same video I posted, look on the right side of the screen and look at the attack hollow Ichigo does, I know it's kinda the same concept as my DownB idea but it's pretty cool, basically he starts doing frontflips and spins his sword by the cloth in the same motion he's going, you could do this except make it like 4 or 5 frontflips, make them faster and have them project him up a bit, not too much though, I think Ichigo's recovery shouldn't be that great if he's gonna be strong(and he should be with that sword lol), but to help, maybe make it so you can jump out of SideB(flashstep) and use that to help recovery?

Since there would be a good radius of attack range on the upB, I think it could be used in air combos as a finisher similar to Link's upB in Brawl+

As for doing UpB from the ground, you could have him just jump and do that OR you could have him do the move from this video @0:39 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpPLL4HriDg

It's like Ike's up B without the sword spinning

OR another idea for UpB on the ground in this video @0:20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pawciWb3O9U

I know it's like Link's upB but I'm just throwing out ideas

So how about that for upB? I'll try to think of something else if you don't like it.

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm for final smash, if you had one in mind, would you consider bankai or vizard for a final smash? Or maybe bankai vizard at the same time hah.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm for final smash, if you had one in mind, would you consider bankai or vizard for a final smash? Or maybe bankai vizard at the same time hah.
Final smash is going to be bankai with increased speed and slightly increased power. It lasts for a certain time, and if you press B again during the bankai, he goes vizard and unleashes a torrent of black getsuga's and then a very huge one. This brings him back to normal right after the attack.

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
this is gonna be awsome!so do you have all the moves planned out?

also is he almost finished?

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Final smash is going to be bankai with increased speed and slightly increased power. It lasts for a certain time, and if you press B again during the bankai, he goes vizard and unleashes a torrent of black getsuga's and then a very huge one. This brings him back to normal right after the attack.
Wow... love the idea! Is it going to incorporate his different clothes and everything while he's in his Bankai state?

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
Beast idea. So say you just go bankai. If you hit B again then it would basically end the final smash right away after the vizard getsuga?

On another note once sfx are perfected I cant wait to hear Ichigo's vizard scream!

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
....was my post ignored? If my ideas suck you could just say so:laugh: that way I won't waste time searching for ideas

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Fantastic project.

You sir, definetely need to incorporate Bankai somewhere. I'm thinking his fine now (and a FS would be rather annoying)

But I think it should be incorporated via taunt or POSSIBLE down b. (it could work like Sheik)
of course this would be maaaaaaad hard to incorporate but a fan can dream.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Too much sword fwipping. I think Ichigo's Up B should be a rising uppercut or something more interesting than just spinning his sword, to be completely honest.

Problem is I have no idea what it should be, Ichigo doesn't really canonically have a large repertoire of moves at his disposal to begin with.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
this is gonna be awsome!so do you have all the moves planned out?

also is he almost finished?
Well, all of the important moves. I wouldn't say almost finished, but there's a good chunk done. Still have to make the 3 B moves. And make the animations flow smoother.

JoeGrandma said:
Wow... love the idea! Is it going to incorporate his different clothes and everything while he's in his Bankai state?
Yea, Im gonna try to make him change his model to his bankai model.
bboynotbgirl said:
Beast idea. So say you just go bankai. If you hit B again then it would basically end the final smash right away after the vizard getsuga?

On another note once sfx are perfected I cant wait to hear Ichigo's vizard scream!
Yes, thats correct.

I think i will die from too much epicness when I hear his scream in-game.

PKNintendo said:
Fantastic project.

You sir, definetely need to incorporate Bankai somewhere. I'm thinking his fine now (and a FS would be rather annoying)

But I think it should be incorporated via taunt or POSSIBLE down b. (it could work like Sheik)
of course this would be maaaaaaad hard to incorporate but a fan can dream.
Possibly

joem3693 said:
need any further help with the moveset plans?
thnx, but I think thats it

Akuma2120 said:
Ok cool, yea sorry about that but it IS a move that hollow Ichigo used when he was preaching about how to use Zangetsu

For upB.... Gimme some time lol, I have a lot of classes today and an exam to take but I'll try to think of something

EDIT: Actually I got another Idea to add on to his downB, maybe if you press down B again after the sword is thrown, he can follow up with to more attacks where he throws it again, but you have to press at the right time(think Marth or Roy's side B from Melee)

The attack is done @ 0:10 in this video by Hollow Ichigo on the left: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UskgE...eature=related

EDIT2: OH and I just got an idea for the upB, @1:22 in the same video I posted, look on the right side of the screen and look at the attack hollow Ichigo does, I know it's kinda the same concept as my DownB idea but it's pretty cool, basically he starts doing frontflips and spins his sword by the cloth in the same motion he's going, you could do this except make it like 4 or 5 frontflips, make them faster and have them project him up a bit, not too much though, I think Ichigo's recovery shouldn't be that great if he's gonna be strong(and he should be with that sword lol), but to help, maybe make it so you can jump out of SideB(flashstep) and use that to help recovery?

Since there would be a good radius of attack range on the upB, I think it could be used in air combos as a finisher similar to Link's upB in Brawl+

As for doing UpB from the ground, you could have him just jump and do that OR you could have him do the move from this video @0:39 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpPLL4HriDg

It's like Ike's up B without the sword spinning

OR another idea for UpB on the ground in this video @0:20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pawciWb3O9U

I know it's like Link's upB but I'm just throwing out ideas

So how about that for upB? I'll try to think of something else if you don't like it.
Ill try adding that to the down B. I don't know if I can, but gotta learn more psa at some point.

The first Up-B looks good, but I like the up-B from that 2D game.

Thnx for these great ideas, Ill be sure to credit u.

Beren Zaiga said:
Too much sword fwipping. I think Ichigo's Up B should be a rising uppercut or something more interesting than just spinning his sword, to be completely honest.

Problem is I have no idea what it should be, Ichigo doesn't really canonically have a large repertoire of moves at his disposal to begin with.
Up-B @0:39 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpPLL4HriDg

Is that what you mean?

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
so how are the moves coming along?
I'm trying to combine some animations for the Up-B. but it's not going so well.

Edit- Wait a second, I think the bleach game has something similar to the Up-b.

And ummmm.......Anyone wanna animate the Side-b. If not, I'll just make a crappy one until the day comes where we can make animations by being able to drag bones, or we can import from 3ds max(or other).

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
maybe you can use an animation from bleach versus crusade when he swings his sword up and down during a combo?

KAITOFORTE

Smash Rookie
hey i was wondering if yu could send me ichigo on my email. its jessethegamepro@yahoo.com or kaitoforte@hotmail.com. yu could also use MSN to chat with me sometime. i would be happy if yu sent me ichigo so i could test it. thx. other ppl say that yu dont want it released yet so ill understand if yu dont want to send it to me.

Top Bottom