• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ichigo Kurosaki V0.92: Updated 9/19 OP Updated!

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I'd rather have Marth over Yoshi as well, I'm keeping my DK characters, I think people should port over other characters like Wario, Olimar, Jigglypuff, Kirby, DDD, ROB, Ness, Lucas, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Pikachu, and Ice Climbers, why don't we have replacements for these yet?
DDD: amy
Squirtle: Cubone
Pikachu: Glaceon, Knux, a couple others I cant remember

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
-Polygons stretch across the screen on entry
-sword glow doesn't follow sword right on nuetral A ground
-If you hit A again after the first neutral hit Ichigo goes into T-posed, but if you move you can get out of it
-No sword trail on sidetilt
-weird one piece of shiny blue near the bottom on his uptilt
-hitbox on sidetilt is, well you have to basically be RIGHT next to the enemy
-neutral A, sidetilt, and uptilt have NO knockback
-hitboxes for dash attack come out late, and again no knockback
-downtilt has no swordtrail, I don't think any moves do really, no knockback
-animation for his spot dodge lasts longer than how long he is actually dodging, so an opponent can hit you before you can do anything
-he can't rolldodge, he just sits in place with the dashing animation
-upsmash, sidesmash, downsmash has no swordtrail or knockback
-neutral A in air, upair, downair, backair has VERY small knockback, small blue glow near bottom
-neutral B does nothing but an animation, polygons stretch at the beginning, then does the animation, then he gets stuck for a while, then goes T-posed and makes Marth's NeutralB sound with a shine star thingy where it would normally be on Marth's
-SideB does nothing, makes you go T-posed and you get stuck, polygons stretch across the screen for a second when you hit it, and if another player touches marth while in T pose, the polygons stretch again
-UpB, polygons stretch when you press it but it does have a hit an animation, no knockback though, or very weak
-Up B in air makes you go T-pose and freezes you in that spot, you don't fall
-Neutral B in air basically acts like Marth's but Ichigo is T-posed
-Side B in air has a quick small red slash shine, then goes Tposed and falls, stuck in Tpose
-DownB makes his do his dash animation, the shine from Marth's counter appears in the center of the stage every time, but hitting Ichigo doesn NOT cause a counterattack
-DownB in air causes a counterattack to start, but then it goes to T-pose and he falls, gets stuck in Tpose
-All his taunts have polygons that stretch across the screen when you first hit the button
-He CAN grab and throw, but he's in T-pose for it
-Actually there's no sword trail on ANY moves, just a quick shine on some in the wrong place as mentioned on some above
-Oh and his shield is out of place
-And his Final Smash acts like Marth's, just takes longer because of the different animation, and he goes into T-pose after he hits the person with a blue sword glow sticking out of his stomach, then he's stuck like that and that meter thing on the bottom screen stays there, the background is still dark, he still has that stuff floating around him, and if another character touches him the polygons stretch the screen

I think that's it

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
i've actually gotten to thinkin.

Sephiroth should be put over yoshi, no sword trails... so yeah, BUT!!! wii can just ignore that, i mean sephiroth really wasn't that swing happy FF7 in advent children, he was. still, it'll work (besides megaman is goin over diddy so lol, i haz no choice =D) so yay, this'll be a fun game =D

ichigo, over marth is a good idea actually. the sword trails will be bad ***.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Nevermind this was from your old files from the last update, ****, wasted time, sorry, I'll leave the stuff up in case you want to see it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok tested it, I'm only gonna say what's still wrong with it:

-Sidetilt has no swordtrail and the hitbox is too short horizontally and has no KnockBack
-Uptilt no swordtrail no KB
-Downtilt, no swordtrail, no KB, you can spam this move way too easy, *** in you can throw out 3 in little over a second
-Neutral A, no KB
-Upsmash, no swordtrail, no knockback
-Sidesmash, no swordtrail, needs more hitboxes if you're keeping it like this
-Downsmash, no swordtrail, no KB hitboxes are, well there's not enough and they don't reach the length of the sword
-Upsmash, no swordtrail, no KB
-Neutral A Air, Fair, Dair, Uair, no swordtrail, no KB
-Backair is his Fair animation with no hitboxes I could find

More Important Stuff:
-SideB freezes
-Neutral B freezes
-Rolldodging still doesn't work, he stays in place
-Spot Dodge is still too long in animation for how long he actually dodges
-If you do a grab and miss, you shoot straight to the edge of the stage immediately like teleporting almost
-Shield stays out even after you let go of the button, it goes down after about 1 full second, the shield itself is out of place

Haven't tested the other B moves but I assume they also freeze, don't have the time tonight to test anymore, got to get as much sleep as possible

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Nevermind this was from your old files from the last update, ****, wasted time, sorry, I'll leave the stuff up in case you want to see it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok tested it, I'm only gonna say what's still wrong with it:

-Sidetilt has no swordtrail and the hitbox is too short horizontally and has no KnockBack
-Uptilt no swordtrail no KB
-Downtilt, no swordtrail, no KB, you can spam this move way too easy, *** in you can throw out 3 in little over a second
-Neutral A, no KB
-Upsmash, no swordtrail, no knockback
-Sidesmash, no swordtrail, needs more hitboxes if you're keeping it like this
-Downsmash, no swordtrail, no KB hitboxes are, well there's not enough and they don't reach the length of the sword
-Upsmash, no swordtrail, no KB
-Neutral A Air, Fair, Dair, Uair, no swordtrail, no KB
-Backair is his Fair animation with no hitboxes I could find

More Important Stuff:
-SideB freezes
-Neutral B freezes
-Rolldodging still doesn't work, he stays in place
-Spot Dodge is still too long in animation for how long he actually dodges
-If you do a grab and miss, you shoot straight to the edge of the stage immediately like teleporting almost
-Shield stays out even after you let go of the button, it goes down after about 1 full second, the shield itself is out of place

Haven't tested the other B moves but I assume they also freeze, don't have the time tonight to test anymore, got to get as much sleep as possible

Thanks for testing. do the specials freeze the wii or just Ichigo?

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
http://www.mediafire.com/?tn88izqrn386i
^
l
l
l
Sword trail on all of the moves I think. Also if the sword trail wasn't red before it should definitely be red now. Knock back and knock back Growth on all attacks, put a different sound effect and graphic on some attacks, don't know if it'll be noticeable or not.

Atm there is only 1 hitbox on all moves but there will be more.

isan

Smash Rookie
thanks for that ..... got it to work but neutral b froze the game :/

Edit: infact any b move freezes the game :|
other then that he t stance fairly often and he Shield bubble is WAY off

ExtremeYoshiFan

Smash Rookie
I agree but every other swordsman has swordglows and swordtrails, whenever I see someone without a sword trail it just looks like their swinging around generic un-cool looking sword

Anyways, I've been doing the next download without my wii to preview because the laser burnt out so I'll leave the test files here so can you guys tell me how it looks?

http://www.mediafire.com/?tn88izqrn386i

crap i forgot to put a file of the 4 files bundled together.

Edit, its there now.
man, a dead laser sucks, you getting a new one? And I am fine with replacing marth, I have a spare Flash drive to use for him(ichigo, I use riivolution). I know how you can get around without a laser. Try running file patch code via CFG USB Loader, it should work(not sure, I have to use my DVD for smash hacks ATM).

isan

Smash Rookie
another note his head is located on his foot if you use the flower or bunny hat

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
its works the sheild is in the correct position,and the specials dont freeze the game.His side b does the animation but it doesnt have hitboxes but im guessing you didnt get to it yet.Every other special doesnt work he just stays in t stance.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
thnx.

Sorry I haven't been doing much lately. It's come to a point where I need to see what I'm doing. Once I get my wii back from Nintendo, I'll be working much much faster.

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
its ok,so what are you going to do next for ichigo?and also someone's making a vertex hack of ichigo and i think it's on marth.You should go check that out!

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Ain't it possible to make that shikai Ichigo model work on Ike as a one slot, I mean, with Ike's moveset and animations?

Since you were able to make him work decently on Metaknight, I believe you have high knowledge about bones and all...

Also, importing scene has improved a lot, allowing for things that weren't possible in the past.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
The shikai model can't be put on Ike with just the model, the animations don't match up with the model. If someone were to make a vertex hack that would work since it's the same model just looking different.

@joem3693
next I would like to work on the specials. btw I saw pictures of that vertex and it looks pretty bad ***. I gotta try it when i can.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
No, I mean, the same way you imported Ichigo to Metaknight with bones that don't match MK's, maybe you could import Ichigo to Ike using Ike's bones?

Well, I heard that, with Taboo (the program), porting has been made easier...

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
well i am HIGHLY hoping he sticks to marth. for one reason, some one on Kcmm is working on a Hollow ichigo over ike.

i want mah ichigo VS. hollow ichigo.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I actually agree with this.

Although the Hollow Ichigo on KC:MM is just using Ike with a texture, not a model. >.>

Photos

Smash Journeyman
are there any new vids for ichigo? cuz the one on the first page had lozza t-stancing.
also, a quick idea on the up-B move, why not have him do the upward slash and then do a midair slash that spikes the opponent down and forward instead of coming back down. cuz that's what he always does in the shows. imma big fan of bleach, and i'd love to see ichigo done right. and i really like the texture, looks nice.

EDIT: just to make sure it's not too overpowered and spammable, maybe make the move chargeable?

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
are there any new vids for ichigo? cuz the one on the first page had lozza t-stancing.
also, a quick idea on the up-B move, why not have him do the upward slash and then do a midair slash that spikes the opponent down and forward instead of coming back down. cuz that's what he always does in the shows. imma big fan of bleach, and i'd love to see ichigo done right. and i really like the texture, looks nice.

EDIT: just to make sure it's not too overpowered and spammable, maybe make the move chargeable?
The guy who i asked for a video last time dissapeared and hasnt answered my last pm on YT. And good idea, ill go with that instead.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255409

this guy does vids. ;)

EDIT: checked out the latest ichigo you have.(at least, the one with the latest date on it) i don't know much about the actual ins and outs of hacking, and replacing movesets, but i do have some ideas on the movesets, just cuz i'm a really big bleach fan. on the getsuga tenshou, maybe just have the blade trail expand and go outward? and on the flash step, maybe have something like Ike's side-b, except w/ a teleport/invisibility forward rush.

i really like this kind of thing too, so if you want ideas or a tester or something, i should be able to help you out. :) ciao!

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
I'll help as much as I can, I'm a huge Bleach fan. I (obviously) found some problems on the latest one.
-Polygons stretch when characters collide.
-Down-B and Neutral-B cause Ichigo to T-stance and then he's unable to move.
-Up-B is the only special with a hitbox.
-Dodging causes inability to move unless you shield, and when you shield, polygons stretch.

I'll also help with ideas. I'm not really sure about the sword spinning side-B, because when Ichigo is in bankai, Zangetsu doesn't have the cloth that Shirosaki swung it with in the anime. Also, is there any way you can make the getsuga tenshou black? I'm not sure if there's a way or not. For an attack (not sure which, could be special, regular, really anything) you could use Ichigo's extremely fast attack where he swings his sword all around him, like when he fights Byakuya and he fights off Senbonsakura's petals with only his sword. (Sorry if you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's hard to describe.) Additionally, maybe have the dodges/rolls/whatever you want to call them be flash steps, and make a new down-B. I just think flash step would be more suitable as a dodge.

The model looks amazing. Not much room for improvement there, other than fixing graphical glitches and polygon stretches.

Edit: Nevermind, disregard the bit about the sword spinning and the cloth, I just didn't notice it before.

Top Bottom