• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ichigo Kurosaki V0.92: Updated 9/19 OP Updated!

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I increased his speed and power during the final smash, 2 major problems though, I'm having difficulties getting his mask to show, and turning the final smash off after a certain amount of time. The time problem I have a solution for, but the mask is gonna take some thinking.

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
Oh ****, did not know he was a moderator.
-facepalm-
I don't really think I was disrespectful though. Anyways,
I have no PSA experience so I have no idea about the Final Smash.

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
thats awesome man.Thats the final smash right?and if it is are you going to be able to give him the eyes that he has when he wears his mask?

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
Please don't let a new version released anytime soon. I love my Marth too much...

Needs Clone-Engine-Thingy NOW.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to put a new getsuga tenshou(neutral B) graphic that is black b4 the next update. Also 4 new animations, teeter on the edge animation, trip animation, and a new jump animation and 2nd jump animation.

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
I'd like to put a new getsuga tenshou(neutral B) graphic that is black b4 the next update. Also 4 new animations, teeter on the edge animation, trip animation, and a new jump animation and 2nd jump animation.
I thought you could only use in-game effects.

So how are you going to get a black Getsuga Tenshou?

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Probably replace an article or something. i mean he has no need for the Sword glow. remember this is ALL sword trail.

Oh and a little update for you Bleach Fans.

even though i know nothing of the character. i am working on a Byakua project.

got the model, and animations. so i'm thinking why the heck not.

Planning on going over Falco.

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
Probably replace an article or something. i mean he has no need for the Sword glow. remember this is ALL sword trail.

Oh and a little update for you Bleach Fans.

even though i know nothing of the character. i am working on a Byakua project.

got the model, and animations. so i'm thinking why the heck not.

Planning on going over Falco.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Since you know nothing about Byakuya, I could help with ideas.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I do need a Moveset ;)

and i'll start a thread in KC-MM as soon as i can get the animations to work. i have the model ported over to Falco. it works perfectly.

now i need all 53 of his animations to show in brawlbox, or make them work, i cannot rename them without it crashing...

I was also planning on putting Rukia Over Zelda, and maybe someoen else on Sheik for a later project =D

Project Bleach Brawl... YAY

Maybe regular Bankai Ichigo over Sheik? suggestions for some character that makes sense over sheik? ofcourse the character would be Gecko Only seeing how *** Riivolution is.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I took a model from another character and retextured it, with some other universal gfx thrown in there, and as Ultraxwing said, I replaced the sword glow graphic.

Byakuya!!!! Epic win!! moar bleach=success

nice new pic btw scorcher

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
I took a model from another character and retextured it, with some other universal gfx thrown in there, and as Ultraxwing said, I replaced the sword glow graphic.

Byakuya!!!! Epic win!! moar bleach=success

nice new pic btw scorcher
Ohh, so it's a separate model and not a graphic effect?
Yeah, Byakuya is one of my favorite Bleach characters, it would be awesome to have him.

Black Cat = epic win.

Also, Ultraxwing, why don't you watch/read Bleach so you can know the characters? o.o

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
Reading = 20 times faster.
So you can read it :D

To get a basic grasp on the series you only need to get to like episode 50.
Not sure which chapter that is.
Just finish the Soul Society Arc.

Edit: Okay you only really need to get to episode 63, which is the same as chapter 178.

(Which is not too bad, I got from chapter 50-ish in Naruto to chapter 200 in a about day or two..)

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
No, I've never actually read Bleach, I've only watched the anime.
I'm not very far in Bleach either.
I almost finished the bount filler arc before I stopped watching it, not sure why.
So yeah I haven't watched or read any of the Arrancar arcs.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
*UPDATE*

-New (Neutral B)Getsuga Tenshou(it may have looked better before, awaiting evaluation)
-Teeter on Edge animation
-New Jump animation
-Final Smash

problems with final smash-If you die while in final smash, you are still in final smash mode, it will eventually waste. The end of the final smash is not complete.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hd1h8ldnyasni9f

scorcher9910

Smash Cadet
I've actually changed who Byakuya is going over.

he'll be going over Sheik and Rukia is going over Zelda it only makes sense.
How does that make sense? o.o

I didn't know non-blood related siblings could transform into eachother. xD

And at SqLeon....
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
Hello. I've messed around with your Ichigo for a while, and it's really good, great job.
The new Getsuga Tenshou looks good as well, I like it better than the old one. And how did you get him to put on his Hollow mask?
I don't know if anyone cares, but I'm working on Kenpachi. :p I want him to take off his eye patch for his FS, but I don't think I can do that since it's a polygon.
Anyway, are you going to keep his aerials the same as the ground attacks, or are you going to change them?

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Hello. I've messed around with your Ichigo for a while, and it's really good, great job.
The new Getsuga Tenshou looks good as well, I like it better than the old one. And how did you get him to put on his Hollow mask?
I don't know if anyone cares, but I'm working on Kenpachi. :p I want him to take off his eye patch for his FS, but I don't think I can do that since it's a polygon.
Anyway, are you going to keep his aerials the same as the ground attacks, or are you going to change them?
Thanks

To put on his hollow mask I had to use Tabuu and change some bone references. Does Kenpachi have some bones that are unrigged, they don't really do anything in the model previewer like other bones that affect kenpachi. If so, what are they?

The aerial animations will be edited to look more aerialy(at some time in the future).

Fliptocat

Smash Cadet
^Yeah, he has quite a few. Kenpachi_buki, hada, haori, juban, kao, kimono, line, patch and some others.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
The bone you want is most likely Kenpachi_Patch, look at the bone index of that bone, convert it to hex, and then open the psa file in tabuu(load the model along with it). In tabuu there should be a section called model visibilty, which branches off into two different sections called hidden and visible. Open the psa file in a hex editor. In the hidden and visible section in tabuu, go to each bone entry in each section, and change it to the bone index of Kenpachi_Patch, it has to be done in hex, so for every bone entry, look at the offset, and in your hex editor go to that offset, and a few-several lines after that offset, you should see the bone index of the bone, change it to the index of kenpachi_patch.

save the psa file in the hex editor, and close out tabuu. Re-open tabuu to make sure the indexes have changed. Test in-game. lemme know if it works

KazeKira

Smash Rookie
Would you mind posting a video of your progress so far? I'm quite curious as to the current appearance of the moveset.

Top Bottom