• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ichigo Kurosaki V0.92: Updated 9/19 OP Updated!

Photos

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to upload a video before uploading the next update, but it seems I lost my screen recording adapter. I will continue looking for it, but I might end up having to take a crappy recording. Nonetheless, the update is soon.
This is good.
But as long as you have a good camera and a tripod, a crappy recrding isn't so bad unless it's all shakey and off kilter.

But this is happy news.:awesome:

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to upload a video before uploading the next update, but it seems I lost my screen recording adapter. I will continue looking for it, but I might end up having to take a crappy recording. Nonetheless, the update is soon.
double :bee::bee: can you make a texture of ichigo with his new powers if you've been reading the manga online??

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
So can't wait for this Ichigo to finally be out or be officially worked on again
and with the Newbrawl box, you can edit all the bones marth has, in the Motionetc file to fit the ones inside of Ichigo's. BlackJax made it possible to rename all the bones with the same name at once in all CHR0 entries and you can change even the translations, so the animations don't get all funky =P

Renji/Byakuya might be possible soon =P

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why, but the new brawlbox won't let me open the current ichigo model I have. I edited the materials, shaders, and 2 bone indexes. The new BB won't open that but it will open Bankai Ichigo's original model from the game the model came from, so I thought I'll just re-edit everything in the new BB, but that made the game lag like crazy, So I'll have to stick to using the old BB until the model rebuilder is finished.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
May i suggest, only using the new Brawl Box to adapt a whole crap ton of necessary animations, like swimming/ladders/ alll of the other animations, then previewing how well that was adapted with the old Brawlbox?

the new brawlbox isn't all that glitch free, but has many nifty features.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
May i suggest, only using the new Brawl Box to adapt a whole crap ton of necessary animations, like swimming/ladders/ alll of the other animations, then previewing how well that was adapted with the old Brawlbox?

the new brawlbox isn't all that glitch free, but has many nifty features.
Interesting, definitely gotta learn how the animation porter works.

I'm gonna have to release the update tomorrow, I noticed some ugly but easily fixed glitches.

@kenshen, it may be possible, though I'm not the best at textures, I'll attempt eventually

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
*UPDATE*

-Neutral_B->New Getsuga Tensho graphic....large credit to Divineoverlord(He used one of Ike's graphics for the getsuga tensho for his IchigoIke hack. I never realized this graphic works beautifully.)

-Up_B->is still flashstep, I don't think anything is different from last time(don't really remember, it's been awhile).

-Down_B->I tried to make it this---->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJsO3XXgYzs (go to 5:30)
In the video it's when Ichigo slices all of Byakuya's pedal-blades at an extremely fast rate.
In Brawl, Ichigo is invincible during the move, nothing can hurt him and his hitboxes have transcendent priority so they don't cancel out from other attacks. I wanted to make it deflect projectiles, but at the moment they simply just don't hurt him.

-Side_B->I wasn't really too fond of the Ichigo throwing his sword thing, due to it not really fitting in Bankai, and it just didn't look right, nor could I get it to look right. At the moment the Side_B is just a temporary weak slash. I plan to make it like Ike's side_B. It will be charge-able, getsuga tensho powered, and faster than Ike's side_B.

His dodge/roll move is now flash step, it might be kinda broken as he moves pretty fast.

I'm going to release a mini-update sometime soon to fix some glitches still present. Sometimes the game freezes when you throw a character.I only saw it in 2 characters though. Whenever I threw link or ganondorf the game froze(it was a back throw), but when I threw shiek the game was fine, I haven't found the cause yet. I also want to add animations to him being thrown as he currently T-stances.

http://www.mediafire.com/?i7m6an1dw6qvb3f

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
i like it only concern is getsuga tensho looks like a circle

S-san

Smash Rookie
I just want to say I love the Ichigo moveset you're working on. Also I tried this I had a marth port over to Diddy kong. So I renamed the Ichigo marth files to diddy kong and it seems to work fine on diddy kong during the match but it freezes if you win the match.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Looks great. I only have one problem and that is that he too light and swooshy in his movements, if you get what i mean. What i mean is that he needs to be more like Meta Knight in how he hits instead of like marth.

Also, an idea for the getsuga tensho powered slash, you might look at how sdoom has done some of his stuff, specifically his viewtiful joe peach petal effect. I think it was sdoom, but it's definitely viewtiful joe.

Nice work so far though! It's looking good!

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
i like it only concern is getsuga tensho looks like a circle
I'll try to vertex hack the getsuga tensho but I'm not have so much luck at the moment.

I just want to say I love the Ichigo moveset you're working on. Also I tried this I had a marth port over to Diddy kong. So I renamed the Ichigo marth files to diddy kong and it seems to work fine on diddy kong during the match but it freezes if you win the match.
Thanks for the info, it would be nice to not have to replace a marth slot. I'm gonna look into it more.

Looks great. I only have one problem and that is that he too light and swooshy in his movements, if you get what i mean. What i mean is that he needs to be more like Meta Knight in how he hits instead of like marth.

Also, an idea for the getsuga tensho powered slash, you might look at how sdoom has done some of his stuff, specifically his viewtiful joe peach petal effect. I think it was sdoom, but it's definitely viewtiful joe.

Nice work so far though! It's looking good!
Yeah I know what you mean about the floaty-swooshy-ness. I'll change his attributes.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
To prevent the freezing after a match (and to prevent entry articles from showing up), use these codes:

No Entry Data [original by Standardtoaster, edited by ssbbtailsfan]
04AD8030 00000000
04AD8034 00000000
04AD8038 00000000
04AD803C 00000000
04AD8040 00000000
04AD8044 00000000
04AD8048 00000000
04AD8050 00000000
04AD8054 00000000
04AD805C 00000000
04AD8060 00000000
04AD8064 00000000

No Result Data [ssbbtailsfan]

04AD8068 00000000
04AD806C 00000000
04AD8070 00000000
04AD8074 00000000
04AD8078 00000000
04AD807C 00000000
04AD8080 00000000
04AD8084 00000000
04AD8088 00000000
04AD808C 00000000
04AD8090 00000000
04AD8094 00000000

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I love the updated work.

may i ask a question though?

well three actually

1. Can you make his Side-B have not as much knockback? (i noticed it can sometimes kill at 40%)
2. he's too fwooshy, and can barely git on some moves. though this is better cause he has necessary endlag. and make him lighter.
3. if you want i can fix all the animations inside of the MarthmotionETC if you want. i mean completely fix them too if you want.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
2. he's too fwooshy, and can barely git on some moves. though this is better cause he has necessary endlag. and make him lighter.
lol, i said the same thing: Looks great. I only have one problem and that is that he too light and swooshy in his movements, if you get what i mean.

He did reply though: Yeah I know what you mean about the floaty-swooshy-ness. I'll change his attributes.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Final Smash, has not been implemented yet.

so, it'll freeze.

oh and Side Smash... kills HARD.... i mean too hard. but this is if i can hit at full damage.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I love the updated work.

may i ask a question though?

well three actually

1. Can you make his Side-B have not as much knockback? (i noticed it can sometimes kill at 40%)
3. if you want i can fix all the animations inside of the MarthmotionETC if you want. i mean completely fix them too if you want.
Yea i intended to change the knockback on his Side-B.

What u mean by fix them. As in like add missing one's or make them more fluid or...?

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I mean, make all of the rest of Marth's Animations (ladder climb/swim/ETC) actually work with Ichigo.

i know how the Animation porter works. and can fix all the rest of the animations, without affecting the others. and i can fix them to be even with Ichigo's Bone Trasnlations.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I mean, make all of the rest of Marth's Animations (ladder climb/swim/ETC) actually work with Ichigo.

i know how the Animation porter works. and can fix all the rest of the animations, without affecting the others. and i can fix them to be even with Ichigo's Bone Trasnlations.
I tried using the animation porter one time and it didn't go so well for me, one of Ichigo's legs was really messed up. If you can do it, I will love you forever(no homo).

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
*UPDATE*

--->Side-B included, not completely finished.

--->Sound effects for attacks changed, the new sound I don't really find noticeable, but the removal of marth's slash sounds is noticeable.

Download

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
when is the final version being released
I don't know exactly, when the model rebuilder is released, when most animations are in there(the essential ones), and when the final smash is done. I don't know what the final smash will be anymore. The hollow mask was cool but if anyone has been watching the anime, there's even cooler stuffz. If the model rebuilder is completed, I'm hoping that it will work with the Ichigo model(as for some reason it currently doesn't, still investigating that), I can include a model change in the final smash. Also with the model rebuilder, I can perhaps actually edit the getsuga tensho graphic(vertex editeing doesn't work cuz the model size is too small). Also with the model rebuilder, ichigo's current skelton could be used for other models, so the animations would not be affected, allowing for cool costumes to be used. Such as the Bleach:Hell Verse costume, and other stuff.

S-san

Smash Rookie
I don't know exactly, when the model rebuilder is released, when most animations are in there(the essential ones), and when the final smash is done. I don't know what the final smash will be anymore. The hollow mask was cool but if anyone has been watching the anime, there's even cooler stuffz. If the model rebuilder is completed, I'm hoping that it will work with the Ichigo model(as for some reason it currently doesn't, still investigating that), I can include a model change in the final smash. Also with the model rebuilder, I can perhaps actually edit the getsuga tensho graphic(vertex editeing doesn't work cuz the model size is too small). Also with the model rebuilder, ichigo's current skelton could be used for other models, so the animations would not be affected, allowing for cool costumes to be used. Such as the Bleach:Hell Verse costume, and other stuff.
I'm only suggesting. Since I know nothing about this besides putting the files into a sd card then into my wii and play it. Can you try and make the final smash to be his mugetsu?

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I just got my computer fixed, i will work on fixing the rest of Marth's animations to fit the one's Ichigo Lacks. (i can do this cause i hope the leg won't stretch with the method i'm doing =3)

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Almost done, i won't be home until seven pm later today, i'm e,ijust need, i fixt oeed to fix bone relations LOL. and it should work =3.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Sorry, i've been away for two days, and i want a break, i'll finish it up (which is like 20 to 30 more anime's anyway) and hand them off. i was at Jacksonville Sings and i was practicing for 2 days and 9 hours on each day, and on the 2nd day we performed our six pieces of music.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman

I'M DOIN' IT RITE~
Lmfao

Sorry, i've been away for two days, and i want a break, i'll finish it up (which is like 20 to 30 more anime's anyway) and hand them off. i was at Jacksonville Sings and i was practicing for 2 days and 9 hours on each day, and on the 2nd day we performed our six pieces of music.
Don't worry about it, take as much time as you need. Thank you for doing this in the first place.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I will be done by today.

i jus don't have my wii on me when i'll finish so i'll need someone to test it all for me <_<

NVM:

All the word i did, only made the model stretch even more.

i'll figure out a solution <_<

Top Bottom