• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers Matchup Discussion REVAMPED - Week 1 Snaaaaaaaakeeeee

Roller

Smash Legend
Show me one video of a PT taking a single game (tournament or MM) off of a reputable ICs, (using ICs, not another character) and I will agree with you people.

Myollnir

Smash Ace
Show me one video of a PT taking a single game (tournament or MM) off of a reputable ICs, (using ICs, not another character) and I will agree with you people.
Almost no PT on youtube :troll:

And I'm not saying PT has an advantage on ICs, I'm just saying Squirtle does well.

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
Masashi took a game off of 9B with Pit. I can't remember where it is though

HoRnZ

Smash Apprentice
lost to a snake again this 25 man tourney yesturday^^ 5th :s
about PT, he cant to **** lol
charizard just get pivot grabbed out of everything, and blizz ***** him hard.
if you just spam desynced grounded ibs vs squirtle, he will and has to approach sometime. if he comes nearer just blizz and get the grab lol. squirtles kill moves are very easy to punish, and squirtle has no good aerials to camp us in the air (fair and bair can mean a grab, if shielded or anything^^)
similar with ivysaur, but worse xP
2 lazy to type lol

PT also wont get a lead on you so he will be able to take squirtle max 2 stocks, and thats imo like 60:40^^
if anyone thinks hes good against ICs, explain (with what approaches and what moves)

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Falco vs IC is 100-00 for Falco he has a reflector and beats our IB and Blizzard get a secondary :(

tekkie

Smash Master
Tekkie! Have I shown you the light? Are you picking up :popo:?
good god no, though ICs are way fun because theyre technical and their fthrow CG is easy and rage-inducing. they're a great character to be good at if you really want your opponent to kill themselves IRL

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Yo, I left yelled at my ride during a tourney to not forget me, then left with some guys to go to IHOP without telling him. Dude stood outside banging on the window counting down from five on his fingers. never seen a man so pissed. Oh, and this was on the way back from an OoS. Get at me.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Yo, I left yelled at my ride during a tourney to not forget me, then left with some guys to go to IHOP without telling him. Dude stood outside banging on the window counting down from five on his fingers. never seen a man so pissed. Oh, and this was on the way back from an OoS. Get at me.
I feel like you're talking about HASL.

Top Bottom