• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I smashed my brawl disk

Jakandsig

Smash Apprentice
He is right though look at a lot of things people will just love or hate without reason. take gays (only thing I can think of right now) If you ask me gays are good controls number of people, more people adopt children, they are happy, more women for other guys. Using reason people shouldn't care if people are gay or not.
Ugh, I burn those kind.

Jakandsig

Smash Apprentice
"Good" being relative

Refresh my memory...since when was smashing a game disc a sign of any mental disability? And kudos on using the amazing Billy Mays power to make yourself more heard. So impressive /sarcasm And what gives you the "wisdom" to judge him? It was his property. He did with it what he saw fit. As did I once-upon-a-time. We consciously chose the statement over the chump change a used copy of a game earns. Doesn't make us any more or less intelligent than you. Don't judge just because you don't agree with his actions.

Edit: I can't help but notice that you should have been more careful with your grammar. Then again, most Americans don't care...which is why I intend to move to Sweden (along with the fact that I'd straight up prefer Sweden in almost every respect).
Whoa, how sbout you leave your neighborhood and explore America first.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Loving and overrating yourself are good things.
Unlike your weak trolling.

Stop trying it son, this place doesn't roll with the obvious stuff anymore.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
What you mean... like your unrelated posts?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well then don't take it.

If you want to mouth off on me in an unrelated manner, you added me on AIM didn't you? Yeah right go there.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That also applies to you mate.

Cinder

Smash Master
Whoa, how sbout you leave your neighborhood and explore America first.
I have. I truly have. I'd rather live in Europe. If not Sweden, Germany or the Netherlands. I suggest you not judge me just because I'd prefer to live somewhere else. I'm not the only one who isn't happy with where they live.

I also suggest you not treat me like some child that's too young to understand such a concept. I detest your apparent implication that I'm not mature or experienced enough to know what to do with my life. I'm an adult. I know more than enough to be able to make such a decision.

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
this is so lame. brawl sucks ***, if your going to waste your time playing a a smash game waste it playing melee. you atleast need some skills and practice unlike that garbage called brawl.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
this is so lame. brawl sucks ***, if your going to waste your time playing a a smash game waste it playing melee. you atleast need some skills and practice unlike that garbage called brawl.
Hell, this is one of the reasons I left Brawl for SF and BB. I like working my way to the top, but not everyone's like that.

I sometimes wonder why I go to the SSB4 thread when I'm dealing with primarily fanboys who seemed to be content with Brawl despite the blatant screw ups.

Haha, neither have I, really. I've spent so much time working on languages xD
What languages have you been studying? How do you remember the stuff? I have difficulty hearing Spanish and processing it, any suggestions? Sorry for the questions.

Cinder

Smash Master
What languages have you been studying? How do you remember the stuff? I have difficulty hearing Spanish and processing it, any suggestions? Sorry for the questions.
So far, I have a wishlist of almost 30, but I've done some form of studying in only a few, and more in Spanish and Swedish. I bought a Bulgarian book and a German program, so those two should catch up. I'm also working through an Italian book. I've got quite a road ahead of me, but thankfully I have more than enough time, and a major in linguistics (so I'll be encouraged to keep learning instead of it being a hobby).

As for learning Spanish, one of the sites my most recent professor suggested might help.

http://learnspanish.com/

We only did stuff here for test review, but I got the vibe that it's really useful.

And don't worry about asking so many questions. I appreciate any interest people are willing to show xD

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729

I guess this means I should delete him from my friend roster!

rhan

Smash Hero
You wanna know what you could have done insted?

Sold that ish. Buy weed. Get high. Play a better game.

jivegamer

Smash Cadet
I can completely understand where your coming from. The Smash community can be...enveloping. It's important to maintain a balanced life and if you enjoy gaming, balance the games you play. I once threw out a copy of madden because I didn't like it anymore. It's better to sell them though. If nothing else, that's money for another, less time-consuming game.

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
to OP

i mean i wouldnt go smash my brawl disk cause i paid for that but besides that, good for you. ive been wanting to stop playing brawl for a long time but since my friends love it and play it literally everyday, its pretty much gonna be impossible.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=2914]I smashed my brawl disk[/drupal]

This marks goodbye guys. I knew that this game was a bad influence on me: the constant tournament video watching, the thread reading and of course the playing. THis game infuriated me and I gave up. In fact I did more than that. I escaped from its realms.

I took the hammer and battered the game (the wii's still there).

This also means I'll no longer be active on these boards unless I go to media metropolis.
I should do the same.
But I'm way too cheap. This game cost me only 8 bucks though, haha.

I've quit Brawl too. But picked up BlazBlue :embarrass.

I'm sure Rhan will get an infraction for talking about drugs, haha.

Top Bottom