• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I played Brawl

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
My friend Gary(who is gay and his boyfriend used to work at Tates and he goes to anime conventions like once a week and he has a japanese wii and gets everything from Japan) got the Japanese version of Brawl yesterday and I have to say.

WOW!

If you think this game is gonna suck, you're right.

Melee and Brawl are like apples and oranges.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
How long did you play the game?

If you only played it for a day, don't bash it.

I doubt you even played with all of the characters and tried out some of the advanced techniques that were found.

So lets not bash the game until we all have a decent amount of time to play it.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
My friend Gary(who is gay and his boyfriend used to work at Tates and he goes to anime conventions like once a week and he has a japanese wii and gets everything from Japan) got the Japanese version of Brawl yesterday and I have to say.

WOW!

If you think this game is gonna suck, you're right.

Melee and Brawl are like apples and oranges.
How was the game? gay? slow? no l cancel? like 64 smash?

Renth

Smash Hero
have people been watching the gameplay videos for brawl? Actual matches look like crap.

p.s. lol at angry mooney.

PB&J

Smash Hero
there is no l cancel but less lag in brawl so..and the brawl matches that r up are noobs playing..one guy up smashed the whole match with falco on corneria..anyway i love the game so its great

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
im not sure about that but that would be crazy to see that air dodge animation more than once in the air cuz when u air dodge it looks like there posing for a magazine for a morge. lol its like they go GUHHHHHH!!!!!

P.S rohins we miss you! GUHHHHHHH!! good times...

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
lolz @ you sucking my ****

^ ^ ^

See how informative my post was? it was equal to yours. State an opinion or say something useful if not. Well get suckin

so I click the quote button, and then say something stupid, is that how to spam a thread? let me know if I did it right

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Wow have you guys seen how awesome Kirby is in Brawl ? I'm definitely maining him.

Slim - Guh~ GUHHHHHHHHHH

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
how can you say mindgames were taken out because i heard dashdancing is still in?

if they kept l-cancel though, then there would be more mindgames.

Renth

Smash Hero
how can you say mindgames were taken out because i heard dashdancing is still in?

if they kept l-cancel though, then there would be more mindgames.
.... how could you not have dash dancing.....

..... how could you not have mind games.....

Common Sense?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
they dumbed down brawl for the masses. so the game will be less competitive now. although it will still have its higher levels of play but still L canceling and WDing gave us smashers a rather large edge when it came to kick noobs ***. Nintendo had the right idea they just went about it the wrong way imo.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Dont Bash the game i mean, in melee i didnt even know about wave dashing and L-canceling And i still had loads of fun with it.
Brawl is gonna be soo much better than melee, forget about glitches and oyur wavedashes its 7 years onwards now think of the future not the past.

Top Bottom