• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I made a combo video too!

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
5:12 to 5:16. Fantastic, lol.

Overall, this was pretty well done. Good Ike.

EDIT: I also want to say, great job with predicting where your opponents were rolling to hit them with a FSmash.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Nice video although I do think your friends didn't know what they were doing to be honest. They had bad DI and some of thoes combos they could have gotten out of. I really like your mind games! And the video was just really nice to watch. Great stuff.

At 6:22, guys does that work. I've done it before to my friend but idk if it's just bad DI or what.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
it was the marth being stupid he could have upBed or jumped out of the those jab cancels.

Over all I like your video the music is good, good edit, and some surprising follow ups. Some of your opponents suck though, who the hell rolls behind Ike after being jabbed by him? Seriously I've tried that jab to reverse Fsmash about a 100 times and it hasn't worked once.

Sito Sama

Smash Cadet
it was the marth being stupid he could have upBed or jumped out of the those jab cancels.

Over all I like your video the music is good, good edit, and some surprising follow ups. Some of your opponents suck though, who the hell rolls behind Ike after being jabbed by him? Seriously I've tried that jab to reverse Fsmash about a 100 times and it hasn't worked once.
Lol yeah sadly it doesn't work on people who have alot of experiance and know rolling towards an opponent is a no no.

Thanks for the comments guys ^^

Rykoshet

Smash Champion

Everybody gets one, tell 'em peter.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924

It only works once on people. If you mess up then you probably won't get them with that again for quite a while XD.

Nice video! Liked some of the followups to things, pretty nice. I recommend moving on to playing better players near you more often, especially since I was quite flabbergasted(lol) to see all those rolls into Ike's Fsmash =). Good luck, you're doing pretty well so far

_Sync_

Smash Apprentice
Everybody gets one, tell 'em peter.
"...Uh apparently everybody get's one."

But honestly you have a good Ike, liked your music choices (One Winged Angel).
Good ideas and follow-ups. You have a lot of creativity I give you that much.

Guilhe

Smash Ace
Very interesting. Most opponents have made stupid mistakes, surely, but you capitalized them very well and there were some pure awesome combos in there. I didn’t like the music (too cliché) and the filters you’ve use though. Just that one with Wario, that was very funny.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
The video coordinating with the music was good stuff.

Your actions are too flashy and won't work on good people consistently.

XZA143

Smash Journeyman
Pretty entertaining video. The one winged angel music was a pleasant surprise. Glad to see you tried to spice it up with different effects.

metroid1117

Smash Master
It was an entertaining video, but it seemed to me that the first half was better than the second half in terms of creativity (the "show me something new" factor; RAR NAir -> BAir was too good). Great job with the syncing, I loved that and the song selection. Great video, albeit a little long for my taste.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
very nice job on the vid and editing
lol i like how people sometimes roll after the jabs
also liked how you did down taunt after each kill:p har har

nice job

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Good job. Really good job. One of the better Ike's out there.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but thats probably the first video I've seen with Counter Draw...

LightAlchemist

Smash Apprentice
Wow, amazing punishin with forward smash, must have a great timing to do that. You also predicted incredibly where they were going to go after rolling lol
But the best moves IMO where when you B-Aired once they were hanging from the ledge and just send them flying away
Great vid

theeboredone

Smash Legend

I'm gonna have to defend this somewhat.

Every opponent has their habits. Some like to roll after getting jabbed multiple times, because instinctively, they "panic" and do what is the easiest thing to get out of that situation. Sometimes it depends on what part of the stage you're on (opponent on the edge, therefore he rolls away from edge). Although you are correct on the fact that smart players would DI or find other means to escape without being punished.

As far as the Marth countering with Dolphin Slash goes, that is one of the most predictable things an Ike player should know going into the match up. You fake jab cancel once, shield the Up-B, and punish. So there is a chance that Sito might have punished or his opponent has been punished by him like that before and didn't bother doing his Up-B.

But like I said, you are right about the DI.

Top Bottom