• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

noodles

Smash Champion
that had to be my favorite part. that and the falcon kick that avoided the grab

Elen

Smash Lord
The final countdown is a thousand times more fitting. I'm now in love with this :] Glad you made that audio change.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
The final countdown is a thousand times more fitting. I'm now in love with this :] Glad you made that audio change.
I think not. Metallica is Captain Falcon cloned with guitar skills. Not to mention the video is synced well with Enter Sandman.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I think not. Metallica is Captain Falcon cloned with guitar skills.
This man speaks truth.

Don't hate on the "Final Countdown" too much, Krisp. It was still a very good choice and IMO very appropriate for a video like that. Very epic sounding with a very nice flow, to boot.

Although I keep telling my buddies that Fuel would have been a helluva lot better for this video. It's just so hard, so fast, and it talks about an obsession with fast cars! What better song for Falcon?

Smooth Criminal

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I didn't say Final COuntdown was bad, I said Enter Sandman was better. Elen felt the opposite, and I voiced my opinion on this.

fed

Smash Cadet
i thought that "Silence" were the best falcon combo vid until i saw this ehhh... this brutality

scar... i have to say this: youre a beast dude!!!

i would like to play against you ¬¬

foxmarth101

Smash Rookie
Lllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwllllllllllllllll best combo video ever.........

ever.

Top Bottom