• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just found out what melee falcon did after melee 0.o

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
so falcon heard about the nerfes he would receive in brawl, so the smart man he is, he found a way around it

falcon secretly went to dream land. there he got familiar with sakurai's way of thinking and creating.
there he observed kirby and his friends/enemies to get to know how sakurai creates his games and characters.
He soon figured out the kirby characters would be very good in brawl as they can all jump several times.
He thought: 'I need to learn how to fly'
after observing kirby, meta knight and King DDD he came to the conclusion it had to do with breathing, makeing yourself light.
He soon started meditating and losing weight. but no matter how hard he tried, he could't fly like the faclon he punches.
As he spend more time in dreamland, living a tough life of hiding and observing, he realised sakurai's way of creating and measuring had almost no logic to it.
Defeated he returned to the 'awake' world and realised he may have to live with a status of 'bottom tier'.
It was then he got the idea..
After working on his plan at his home he soon returned to dream land to make the plan work.
He stole meta knights clothes while meta knight was in the shower and tried them on.
offcourse they didn't fit him, but he's falcon, he made it happen.
he already knew how meta knight behaves, because he observed him for such a long time.
so now with the identity of 'meta knight' he was about to enter the brawl

PS: brawl's falcon is rick wheeler in falcon's clothes

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Unfortunately for Falcon, he didn't realize that his godly knee power was given to Zelda's heels, so he still suffers.

wangston

Smash Lord
WTF is this Rick Wheeler. I looked on google and found like 20 Rick Wheelers and one rick roll.

Roager

Smash Ace
WTF is this Rick Wheeler. I looked on google and found like 20 Rick Wheelers and one rick roll.
In the F-Zero anime, Falcon died taking down black shadow, and Rick Wheeler (the main character of the show) took his place at the end of the series. He is an inferior Falcon in all ways possible.

Denzi

Smash Master
Funny, but I seem to remember a thread similar to this, just with more detail and snake instead of MK.

Roager

Smash Ace
i think the falco boards are on to us..........Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll take this one. Get the one behind me!

A Falco line, from Starfox 64. Corneria, if I remember right. Sorry, but it popped into my head, so i posted it.

Roager

Smash Ace
I still prefer my story...

In Melee, Mewtwo was fighting Falcon, and Falcon Kneed Mewtwo, and it hit that little second spine thingy in the back of Mewtwo's head. Snapped it in two. Mewtwo just kinda collapsed, never came back. Young Link, fearing for his life, left Melee. Roy tried to get revenge on Falcon for what he did to Mewtwo, and struck him with the Sword of Seals. This got rid of the Nipple Spike, but it also shattered Roy's sword. So he went off to find a new sword. After that all settled down, Falcon fought Pichu, Kneed it, and overloaded it with electricity, evolving it into another Pikachu. The old Pikachu was fired, cuz the new Pikachu was a fan favorite for taking the hit and coming out of it better than before. Trainer disowned it, and entered Brawl out of spite. Now that there's a second big change from Falcon's Knee, Sakurai forced him to lower the ****. Falcon just kinda said **** it, modified the Knee per Sakurai's request, and passed the mantle to Rick Wheeler.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
I prefer my Falcon story.

After Melee, Falcon took time off from Falcon Punching and even his much treasured "man scarf". One day while walking to the market Falcon was confronted by a gang of Fox fanboys who beat the captain to a heap of bloody mess. Falcon spent years in the hospital unable to eat and soling himself on a daily basis. When the time to make SSBB came around Sakurai allowed Falcon to play. Hearing this the Fox fanboys (already unhappy about Fox nerfs) attacked Falcon in the only way that could make him worthless. The gang shot out both of Falcon's kneecaps and put lotion on his hard nipples, making them buttery smooth. Falcon is forever doomed to have a dead fish knee and the nipples of a baby's behind.

.CMW.

crewster

Smash Lord
so falcon heard about the nerfes he would receive in brawl, so the smart man he is, he found a way around it

falcon secretly went to dream land. there he got familiar with sakurai's way of thinking and creating.
there he observed kirby and his friends/enemies to get to know how sakurai creates his games and characters.
He soon figured out the kirby characters would be very good in brawl as they can all jump several times.
He thought: 'I need to learn how to fly'
after observing kirby, meta knight and King DDD he came to the conclusion it had to do with breathing, makeing yourself light.
He soon started meditating and losing weight. but no matter how hard he tried, he could't fly like the faclon he punches.
As he spend more time in dreamland, living a tough life of hiding and observing, he realised sakurai's way of creating and measuring had almost no logic to it.
Defeated he returned to the 'awake' world and realised he may have to live with a status of 'bottom tier'.
It was then he got the idea..
After working on his plan at his home he soon returned to dream land to make the plan work.
He stole meta knights clothes while meta knight was in the shower and tried them on.
offcourse they didn't fit him, but he's falcon, he made it happen.
he already knew how meta knight behaves, because he observed him for such a long time.
so now with the identity of 'meta knight' he was about to enter the brawl...
...But he then realized that jiggels had multipul jumps and that she was the worst charecter in melee, ditched that idea and joined brawl in just ordinery, nefed falcon.

crewster

Smash Lord
I prefer my Falcon story.

After Melee, Falcon took time off from Falcon Punching and even his much treasured "man scarf". One day while walking to the market Falcon was confronted by a gang of Fox fanboys who beat the captain to a heap of bloody mess. Falcon spent years in the hospital unable to eat and soling himself on a daily basis. When the time to make SSBB came around Sakurai allowed Falcon to play. Hearing this the Fox fanboys (already unhappy about Fox nerfs) attacked Falcon in the only way that could make him worthless. The gang shot out both of Falcon's kneecaps*and put lotion on his hard nipples, making them buttery smooth. Falcon is forever doomed to have a dead fish knee and the nipples of a baby's behind.

.CMW.
*(and gave them to Zelda's feet)*

Top Bottom