• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have a dilemma... its not exactly bad, but...

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
Alright... here's what you do. Get to her house, start doing it, while you're still doing it, get in the car (be creative, you must remain in contact at all times) drive to Gamestop, get you two in a reeeaaally long overcoat, and buy Brawl.

2 birds, 1 stone.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
"Show her your moves!"

Seriously, pick up the game, head to her place, and see if you can score. Bonus points if you can get her to play Brawl tomorrow morning ;)

Ruckus

Smash Cadet
South San Francisco, California, United States, No
lol this is funny
but you know she may not be in the mood in a while....
girls then games or games then girls , nah in KillOR's words "Girls and Games GG"
you should definately get some scented candles, body oil and dim the lights
then break out the wii and 4 stock the broad hehaha

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
Sorry people, but who knows? Maybe SOME people want to leave the 'treasure' for their wives or husbands? Jesus, is that something so difficult to comprehend?

Yes, I am 17 and Catholic, does that make my opinion any less valid? I don't think so. Unless what you are trying to say is that you are indifferent about being moral, in which case, does make my opinion invalid.

Which one have you craved for more? A game you've been waiting for for 2+ years? Or a girl? Unless this is your first time, I'm sure it's the former, though I may be wrong here.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
My answer: Go for the girl. Brawl with her if she's willing, following up with snoo snoo, of course.

Why would you even post this on Smashboards? You know everyone will say the game, sadly enough.
Not according to everyone posting in this thread. O.O

Sorry people, but who knows? Maybe SOME people want to leave the 'treasure' for their wives or husbands? Jesus, is that something so difficult to comprehend?

Yes, I am 17 and Catholic, does that make my opinion any less valid? I don't think so. Unless what you are trying to say is that you are indifferent about being moral, in which case, does make my opinion invalid.

Which one have you craved for more? A game you've been waiting for for 2+ years? Or a girl? Unless this is your first time, I'm sure it's the former, though I may be wrong here.
Yes. You are definitely wrong. You are so so very definitely wrong.

It's a f*cking video game.

If you reject an offer of sex for a video game, not only are you stupid, but you're being an *sshole to the girl as well. Imagine if you were her, and he said to you "Oh, I'd love to, but there's this game I really want to play."

I wouldn't call him back.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
Not everyone.

But you know what they say; There are three things I've learned not to talk about with others, religion, politics, and 'snoo snoo'. :p

Yes. You are definitely wrong. You are so so very definitely wrong.

It's a f*cking video game.

If you reject an offer of sex for a video game, not only are you stupid, but you're being an *sshole to the girl as well. Imagine if you were her, and he said to you "Oh, I'd love to, but there's this game I really want to play."

I wouldn't call him back.
Nope. Not stupid, just moral. Hey, it's no skin off my nose when you go up to your wife with the most important part that's meant only for her missing, no sir.

He asked for my opinion, I gave it to him, *shurgs*, why are you giving me yours?

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Guys...cmon..... "smash bros before smashing hoes"
I thought that was like our motto

But as awesome as the saying is, just pick the game up then go for the girl, will probably prove to be more beneficial in the long run

Neviance

Smash Rookie
I honestly wouldn't doubt if this was fake but...

It all depends on your morals, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't even go (or have 'snoo snoo' with anyone, but I consider myself a very moral guy).

If you want my opinion, play Brawl all night, but maybe I'm just crazy.
I wouldn't call you crazy, but if he were like you, he probably wouldn't have asked to begin with. Though I'm a girl so, I suppose my opinion differs from others.. and I do find it possible to be fake.

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
umm wow if you preordered it you can just snoo snoo tonight and pick up your copy tomorrow...it's not that hard of a choice...

Ripped

Smash Cadet
On second thought, go get the game and play it all night, I'd gladly go "snoo snoo" with the broad... wait you don't live in Toronto do you...

CrazyShaman

Smash Apprentice
I'm amoral, so I'd say go for the girl, Brawl will be available in the morning.

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
To all of the people responding with 'Well it depends on your morality and sex is bad and you might make baby angels cry and...' -- the man isn't having a moral dilemma.

He didn't say that he was debating the importance of his chastity. He asked which was better: Smash or sex. I have had plenty of both lately, and I'm gonna have to say sex. By a longshot. Hell the fact that it is potentially 'only' a one-night stand makes the deal even sweeter. He's then guaranteed time to use the old "Yeah that was nice... but I have an appointment today..." and go have himself some Denny's and play Brawl in the morning.

Moreover, to the yay virgin camp - there's nothing wrong with wanting your first time to be with someone special. I suppose that's commendable, especially with kids these days doing it befor ethey even have their adult bits. However, if you wait too long to have sex, you're dealing with two very real problems later on. One would be repression causing all sorts of psychological issues (you'll end up being into some bizarre ****, no doubt.)

Two is the fact that you may marry a girl, ride off into the sunset for your honeymoon, and then when you finally do sleep together, you find that there is no sexual chemistry to be had. Then what?

Cupie doll stares and ****** kisses are all fun in the land of rubbing knees and holding hands, but what if you finally do make things a little more X-rated and you're both terrible at it? Or you're a premature ejaculator? Or she has a terribly odorous patch? Have fun sorting that out and subsequently adding to the nearly 60% modern divorce rate.

So... yeah. No. It's not that avoiding pre-marital sex has lost it's "value" - it's just that society is no longer ignorant to it's detriments. Think smoking in the 50's versus smoking today. If you want to do it still, then great - your call, chief. But a lot of people know at least a few very good reasons why it's just not bright.

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
show her your awesome combo ability. ;) ;) ;)

and LOL at snoo snoo

Metalknux

Smash Ace
To all of the people responding with 'Well it depends on your morality and sex is bad and you might make baby angels cry and...' -- the man isn't having a moral dilemma.

He didn't say that he was debating the importance of his chastity. He asked which was better: Smash or sex. I have had plenty of both lately, and I'm gonna have to say sex. By a longshot. Hell the fact that it is potentially 'only' a one-night stand makes the deal even sweeter. He's then guaranteed time to use the old "Yeah that was nice... but I have an appointment today..." and go have himself some Denny's and play Brawl in the morning.

Moreover, to the yay virgin camp - there's nothing wrong with wanting your first time to be with someone special. I suppose that's commendable, especially with kids these days doing it befor ethey even have their adult bits. However, if you wait too long to have sex, you're dealing with two very real problems later on. One would be repression causing all sorts of psychological issues (you'll end up being into some bizarre ****, no doubt.)

Two is the fact that you may marry a girl, ride off into the sunset for your honeymoon, and then when you finally do sleep together, you find that there is no sexual chemistry to be had. Then what?

Cupie doll stares and ****** kisses are all fun in the land of rubbing knees and holding hands, but what if you finally do make things a little more X-rated and you're both terrible at it? Or you're a premature ejaculator? Or she has a terribly odorous patch? Have fun sorting that out and subsequently adding to the nearly 60% modern divorce rate.

So... yeah. No. It's not that avoiding pre-marital sex has lost it's "value" - it's just that society is no longer ignorant to it's detriments. Think smoking in the 50's versus smoking today. If you want to do it still, then great - your call, chief. But a lot of people know at least a few very good reasons why it's just not bright.
'Tis quite surprising to see a post like this on a Smash forum. Needless to say, I dont believe in premarital sex. It's just how I was raised.

SnowandDeath

Smash Cadet
if you don't choose the girl your man-points go to zero and you can't go to the man-meetings in the hidden man-fortress of man-solitude or where the cool man-hat

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Hooray for Futurama reference!

"And Kif, the most ATTRACTIVE of the males, will be snoo-snood by the beautiful women. THEN the large women. THEN the petite women. THEN the large women again..."

K4ppah

Smash Rookie
I don't believe you know any hot french girls.

Enjoy brawling by yourself.

Sonic_VS_Mario

Smash Cadet
hmmmm.... create a clone and send it over to her house while you play brawl then switch places with ur clone through out the night... if thats to complicated ur screwed

I think it's sad you people feel this way, and even sadder that you're going to miss out on of the greatest things in life until you're thirty.

maxieman

Smash Ace
'Tis quite surprising to see a post like this on a Smash forum. Needless to say, I dont believe in premarital sex. It's just how I was raised.
how do you not BELIEVE in it? I have photographic evidence of it's existence!

2FAST4U

Smash Rookie
If I were you I would make her suck my **** then I'd bone the ***** and when I'm done I would *** all over her face and make her say sexy stuff in French. Then I'd do it again when I wake up. Then I'd go get Brawl the next day.

Top Bottom