• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I guarantee I'm the only one who's rockin this

Marshie

Smash Apprentice
Epic Win for super awesome tattoos
Fail for having somthing done to you that you will regret in the future

overall: Win... nice tattos

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Lol sorry I'm mad white guys :p the camera didn't help that much. The tattoo artist had no idea what it was i just gave him an image from the internet to trace ya know. I know everyone thinks you will regret it and all that but like its not JUST game and watch, i have 5 tattoos and every one of them has a lot of sentimental meaning. Like my current best friends I would not have now if it wasn't for an ice breaker like smash and if it wasn't for game and watch I wouldn't have a character that i was really good at to be able to compete with my friends and thus like get their "approval" ya know. Smash is like a rite of passage for us cause we are all competitive gamers but because of that they are like as close as brothers to me. So I'll always be able to look at this and remember just how much it means to me...and its ****ing bad *** G&W :)

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
That is quite possibly the most ******** thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I have no idea why anyone would want a tatoo, much less one of a ****ing video game (character). There are infintely better ways of expressing your love for something, someone, etc. than scarring yourself with an ink laden knife.

;x

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Eh matter of opinion man. You are obviously someone who hates tattoos and everything about em. To people who have em though and enjoy the culture it is a great thing. In a society where you are constantly changing who you are to fit in with the people and place you are around its nice to have a constant reminder that shows no matter how much you change you never forget where you came from or who you really are.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
hahah oh man I know I know it was a really hard choice to make, I thought if they try and put the electricity on there it might mess it up and i didn't want to take that risk. It broke my heart it really did.

MarTh-

Smash Apprentice
mmm..that's hot baby. I could never understand what that thing coming out of his head is that holds up the number. Anyone know?

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Toecutter ^agreed that his jurisdiction was an ******** #1^

You got my attention brawler.

I am very elated because of him, and this is quite abnormal in overall of being that I am. I am usually a very serious and especially covert person who does not find it easy to enjoy life but G&W gives me that connection. For this reason to me, he is the best in Melee or even Brawl because he's given me a way to enjoy life but I don't tatoo myself of him on my body, no, no, no, thats sacred...

---------
CLASS OF 2009!

bulgarian_kid

Smash Cadet
hahah oh man I know I know it was a really hard choice to make, I thought if they try and put the electricity on there it might mess it up and i didn't want to take that risk. It broke my heart it really did.
it just feels so lacking without the electricity. It doesn't have to be much, just a couple thin lines. Shouldn't mess it up, imo.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Eh I was hoping to actually have a pic with the electricity but i couldn't find one so no biggie ya know. It's just more of a melee 9 now haha. I might put up the other pic of my right arm where its him ringing his bell (2 part tattoo, getting J9'd then celebrating lol)

As for the body being sacred thing, its not like this is my first tattoo and i decided oh it has to be game and watch, I've got 5 tattoos (lower stomach, right and left arms, and right and left inside of arms) so this wasn't like this was my one choice to have a tat it was like dude i love tattoos and i love game and watch and what that symbol means to me so i figured why not hahaha. As of that point i'm done though...for now atleast

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Once everyone is MK you will regret that >______>

I think, for a tattoo, it was a good choice.

Also, it is his body, don't try and make him feel bad. That may be how you feel about tattoos, and I understand this is the only body he'll get ETC ETC, but apparently his friendship has a symbolic start to it.

Get more tan and muscular, video game character on your arm , you are flying towards stereotype.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
hahah getting tan is impossible for me, sucks being an irish dude from PA. I know I'm white but the camera def. made it worse than it is hahaha i'm not like ghost white, ****ty pic sorry. Phloat thanks for the back up I'm glad you understand what tattoos mean to the people that get em. props times 10. nice over 9000 use solid XD thanks guys

holysnap

Smash Cadet
I admit if one is to get a tattoo of a video game character Mr. Gaw has to be it, I mean out of every1 else in Brawl Gaw is probably the best to get as a tattoo.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Toecutter ^agreed that his jurisdiction was an ******** #1^

You got my attention brawler.

I am very elated because of him, and this is quite abnormal in overall of being that I am. I am usually a very serious and especially covert person who does not find it easy to enjoy life but G&W gives me that connection. For this reason to me, he is the best in Melee or even Brawl because he's given me a way to enjoy life but I don't tatoo myself of him on my body, no, no, no, thats sacred...

---------
CLASS OF 2009!
This guy scares me.

@guy with the tattoos: I personally don't really like tattoos, but I think everyone's making too big of a deal out of it. I personally don't like Game and Watch (at all, sorry XD I'm only visiting the forums briefly) but it's one of the better Smash characters to get a tattoo of. I mean, imagine getting a Pikachu or Jigglypuff tattoo. THAT would be bad.

G&W is perfect for a tattoo though. He's all black, 2D, and simple. He's also oldschool. I dunno if you played the original Game and Watches, but you get bonus cool points if you did. If it means something to you though, then it's really no big deal. Especially since you already have other tattoos.

I once saw a picture of a guy that had a Diablo 2 tattoo, I think on his arm or something, but it was HUGE. Maybe he'll regret that one, since Diablo 3 is coming out XD

Summary of my rant: the tattoo is fine, l2p

Maybe I should get a Kirby tattoo o_o ladies would be attracted to that, amirite?

eongilth

Smash Apprentice
I'm not a huge fan of tattoos, but yours is pretty amazing.

Also,

I mean, imagine getting a Pikachu or Jigglypuff tattoo. THAT would be bad.
...Does it make me a bad jiggly main if I agree with this?

Top Bottom