• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got 9th out of 118 people! HOBO 10=september 6th

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This event wa sby far the best smash tourney ive ever ran. I had a hard bracket too!

I had a BYE then a MARTH then a LUCARIO( i lost) then SETHLON( i 2 stocked his falco) then LEE HARRIS (an SBR guy who is a rob) then a SNAKE, then a YOSHI then a METAKNIGHT(i lost)

1: Stiltz (olimar/meta)=over 800$
2: D4vA (meta/snake)=over 200$
3: Dojo (Meta)=over 100$
4: DMG (wario)
5: Gnes (kirby)
5: Hylian (Gw)
7: Sandtrap (meta)
7: PowerNap (ddd)
9: Xyro (SAMUS!!!!!!!)
9: RoyR (marth)
9: Infinity (meta)
9: C.Y. (falco)
13: Lee Harris (rob)
13: Ultamate Razer (snake)
13: Mr. 3000 (sonic/ddd)
13: Fogo (ddd)
17: Kalo Kross (marth)
17: Sethlon (falco)
17: Bwett (yoshi)
17: Axe (wolf)
17: Boss (snake)
17: Vash (pit)
17: Pheonix Alpha (Lucas/Lucario)
17: Carnage
25: Kira (marth)
25: Furbs (yoshi)
25: Gea (peach)
25: Santi (toon link)
25: LegendaryPimp (diddy)
25: Broli (marth/fox)
25: Shez
25: UTD Zack (gw)
33: Zori
33: Ozz (falco)
33: Light (not the real light)
33: Ice (snake)
33: Shiken
33: Forbidden Ranger
33: Ricardo (marth)
33: Chris
33: Keith+2 (lucas)
33: Dreoh
33: RocketTrainer (lucario)
33: T-Rex (snake)
33: Kown (pit)
33: Juan the Mexica
33: Dallas Fat
33: Smiley Station (kirby)
49: Vivi
49: HeytallMan (lucas)
49: Azi
49: DSB
49: CoolFool
49: Goof
49: BlueJay
49: Final (ZS)
49: Guy
49: Ricey (marth)
49: Pimp Slap (kirby)
49: IJ
49: Motherboy
49: Shadowstar
49: ABDK (meta)
49: TakeUrLife (marth)
65: L Tizl
65: Axxo (rob)
65: SG
65: Saul
65: Bob
65: Wotts (ZS)
65: Rave
65: Chewy the Player
65: BadNewsBear (pika)
65: Itach
65: TalesDoll (sheik/ic)
65: Dee
65: Esca (diddy)
65: Blacks
65: Lucci
65: Andrey
65: Red Invader
65: Machine
65: JS
65: Void (peach)
65: Gar (marth/falco)
65: Wally (rob)
65: C12 (rob)
65: RB
65: Germ (not the real germ)
65: Bebobli
65: Ding Ding (link)
65: Lid (mario)
65: Salocin (fox)
65: Onin (zelda?
65: Thomas
65: KK (pikachu)
97: Adam
97: Mouf (dk)
97: Nore (peach)
97: Jimbooo(pit)
97: Toast
97: Tilda
97: Azuzu
97: Tony
97: Mac
97: Mister Emo
97: Tuexedo Maniac (wario)
97: Jacob
97: Sammii (pika)
97: Jump
97: Pipes (pkmn trainer)
97: Jim
97: Cake
97: Drab
97: C-Bass
97: John
97: Wolfe (wolf)
97: JXG

tha_carter

Smash Ace
LOL

Meta
Meta
Meta
____
____
____
Meta
____
Samus
Meta

....what a dissappointing tourney result. Undoubtedly, this means the metaknight trend will continue.

Good job though.

Xyro77

LOL

Meta
Meta
Meta
____
____
____
Meta
____
Samus
Meta

....what a dissappointing tourney result. Undoubtedly, this means the metaknight trend will continue.

Good job though.
Thats what i had to deal with. Mega hard comp.

xyro nice job.
Shove it kown, your trash

Haha, good sh*t Xyro. Wanna critique my Samus so it'll place 9th in tournies too? :p
Im not sure if that was sarcasm or an honest response. If you need help or anything, pm me.

Aran

Smash Apprentice
great stuff! will the vids be up anytime soon? i'd love to see that sethlon fight.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Good stuff there! If it was Top 8, I would be very, very proud. mr. 3000 also gets props for using Sonic. I thought Lee Harris mained Snake. Santi also did pretty good. Is that Virtual Void? (65. Void (Peach))

Xyro77

Good stuff there! If it was Top 8, I would be very, very proud. mr. 3000 also gets props for using Sonic. I thought Lee Harris mained Snake. Santi also did pretty good. Is that Virtual Void? (65. Void (Peach))
be it 8th or 9th, a samus placing as it did is amazing since this tornement was swamped with top tiers.

The void you see is a peach main but its not the void your thinking of. Lee Harris mains ROB. he used snake like the first month brawl came out. When i first met him i thought he mained snake too.

Santi is th most impressive TL ive met in real life. He z-airs just like me!!!! ROFLMFHAO

great stuff! will the vids be up anytime soon? i'd love to see that sethlon fight.
I apologize but it was not recorded, we had to laptops recording but none of my matches were recorded. I 2 stocked his falco though. Samus vs falco match up is hard but not as hard as its seems. I can explain if you PM me.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
Wow I must say, seeing Samus place so high is pretty impressive. You're a lot better than most people give you credit for :)

Autx

Smash Cadet
Wow congrats Xyro, job well done. Keep makin us proud to play Samus.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
I didn't make a thread about placing 9th/127 at AzOne2....just letting ya know you're not alone with the whole top-ten-in-big-tourny thing <3.

still though, grats on top 10. always nice to see Samus up there...wedged between Mks and DDDs....

tha_carter

Smash Ace
^NICE!
In one tourney, (the biggest in GTA, Canada), Me and a guy named Culex placed in the top 10.... (both Samus')

The rest was, Meta Knights and Snakes.

Samus has major potential, if it wasnt for olimar & metaknight; id have no reason for pikachu.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, how many matches did Stiltz use Olimar in? Is there a place to find the tourney vids?

Oh, and nice 9th place. That's just sick.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Great job xyro.

O btw I just placed 1st at a tournament but you don't see me posting brackets....

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
Im not sure if that was sarcasm or an honest response. If you need help or anything, pm me.
Haha yeah it was an honest response. I think you actually already responded to my "My Samus needs help" thread though. Seriously, props to you for showing that you don't have to be a camping tier ***** to be good at Brawl. ^__^

Xyro77

Great job xyro.

O btw I just placed 1st at a tournament but you don't see me posting brackets....
cause you know as well as i do that there were hardly anybody good at the tourney you went to.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
cause you know as well as i do that there were hardly anybody good at the tourney you went to.
"Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
Tudor's the best, yes better than you!
Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
If you see Tudor be ready to flee!" -Dryn

If we compare other tourny-goers with the invincible Tudor, then we all know that Tudor already won, and no one can ever be better than him. In other words:

Tudor > Everyone else

:laugh:

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
lol you would be surprised how good vegas is... but i didn't come on the boards to boast, that's why we have you <3

"Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
Tudor's the best, yes better than you!
Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
If you see Tudor be ready to flee!" -Dryn

If we compare other tourny-goers with the invincible Tudor, then we all know that Tudor already won, and no one can ever be better than him. In other words:

Tudor > Everyone else

:laugh:

You (and Rohins) always make me smile at your posts ^^

Aran

Smash Apprentice
tudor, you should come on the boards and at least post the brackets or something, so we can put it in our matchup thread (hint to phanna to place this on there too)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Tudor is the man from Oompa Loompa Land. Rohins is the smooth-headed and smooth fighting Samus who likes to brawl while drinking hot chocolate by the fire place. Xyro77 is the only Samus player with a name that comes from the Greek, which means "razor," because he's razor sharp.

Top Bottom