• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I freaking hate the fire flower

Sonicdahedgie

Smash Apprentice
The fire flower is the most annoying item that the enemies can get in single player modes, especially if there's more than one enemy. You can't approach them, you can't run from it, and for some reason, it's impossible for YOU to use.

Any one else feel this way?

Ange

Smash Lord
Just turn the Fire Flower off then.
I think the OP ment in only 1-player modes, like in SSE, Classic and such.

The Fire Flower is broken when used by CPUs, cause you can move while doing it. Maybe shield it?

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Fan = Worse.
But .. pick Fox, Falco , Wolf, Ness , Lucas or Peach and I promise you it wont be annoying anymore :D

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Oh yeah, put a bumper on the ledge, and a CPU won't be coming back.
The fire flower's fine.

Avion

Smash Apprentice
Just wait for it to run out by shielding and dodging. But, as a Falco, I shoot lots of lasers:laugh:

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
You guys think Fire-Flowers are bad? Grab a couple of Smart Bombs, and trap your enemy in front or behind. Mix with some of the different types of bombs, and throw a bumper in there somewhere. Serve on a Walled-Stage, by a character equiped with a reflector, with a side of Explosive creates for a Super Fiery Brawl. Serves 2-4 players. *Warning* Explosions, Fire, Flames, and other pyro-such objects are hasardous to your health.

Top Bottom