• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Am Not an Alternate Account of Renth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I am not an alternate account of Renth. My sig has said so for over a year now. I am safe. : )

EDIT: I need to make this post long enough so my sig shows up as proof LOL.

PROOF
PROOF
PROOF
PROOF
PROOF
PROOF
PROOF
PROOF

PROOF

PROOF

PROOF

PROOF

PROOF

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm an alternate account of Renth.
you're banned LMAO

EDIT:

To quickly tell about the Renths.... and the alternate accounts.

Long time ago in a forum far far away..............

There was this moment when the south became.... unruly lol. We got bored, and decided to spam the **** out of the Atlantic South tournament discussion. I've got pictures and lists of **** because it was so epic. My picture is literally a fullscreen shot of the forum, with every single thread (maybe one or two that arn't) is locked due to the spam. Along the way, people like Renth and Tong and Laijin got into some big trouble. In particular, Renth.

So Renth decided to come back with an alternate account. They banned that too. Then someone thought it was funny to claim that they wern't an alternate account of Renth. He got banned too.

Eventually, just to **** with the mods, ALL of us started becoming Not Alternate Accounts. In fact, Exarch created a thread to PROVE we wern't alternate accounts, by having us post replies stating so. I kept a list for the record, and those of us on it are obviously safe. Here it is, THE LIST OF NOT ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS OF RENTH!:

exarch
HyperTheHedgehog
dguy6789
lime_backwards
Fenrir_VII
NES_n00b
Gerbil
DesertKing
TheRealRenth
A-Laon
Bergoth
Teh Umby
Rohins
Nicholas.Riddle
vZakat
Timat the Slayer
Metroid_01
CmRoddy
Mankosuki
Prac352

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
you're banned LMAO

EDIT:

To quickly tell about the Renths.... and the alternate accounts.

Long time ago in a forum far far away..............

There was this moment when the south became.... unruly lol. We got bored, and decided to spam the **** out of the Atlantic South tournament discussion. I've got pictures and lists of **** because it was so epic. My picture is literally a fullscreen shot of the forum, with every single thread (maybe one or two that arn't) is locked due to the spam. Along the way, people like Renth and Tong and Laijin got into some big trouble. In particular, Renth.

So Renth decided to come back with an alternate account. They banned that too. Then someone thought it was funny to claim that they wern't an alternate account of Renth. He got banned too.

Eventually, just to **** with the mods, ALL of us started becoming Not Alternate Accounts. In fact, Exarch created a thread to PROVE we wern't alternate accounts, by having us post replies stating so. I kept a list for the record, and those of us on it are obviously safe. Here it is, THE LIST OF NOT ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS OF RENTH!:

exarch
HyperTheHedgehog
dguy6789
lime_backwards
Fenrir_VII
NES_n00b
Gerbil
DesertKing
TheRealRenth
A-Laon
Bergoth
Teh Umby
Rohins
Nicholas.Riddle
vZakat
Timat the Slayer
Metroid_01
CmRoddy
Mankosuki
Prac352
its stories like this
that make me wish i was around for the melee days :(

vZakat

Half Genie
I thought that was pretty funny when it happened. Atl south has so much more fun than the other regions. And I've taken out the "is not an alternate account of renth" thing out of my sig. I might just be an alt now. Better watch out. >_>

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Truthfully, that thread had some pretty funny stuff in it. But some of it was pretty boring.

But yes, I have a link to the thread in my signature.

Renth's alternate accounts were being banned even though other people who got in trouble managed to not get their alternate accounts banned, though Renth's (Mark's) rule breaking was considerably less.

The idea was to satire the speed and efficiency with which the mods were banning Mark, by creating a fake panic over the possibility of being an alternate account. Fdv never said anything like I claimed in the first post. Probably the best part was even though almost everyone in the ATL south who read it got the joke (but played along,) the mod who closed the thread seemed incredulous about how serious we were being.

Overall we created a spam thread where no one was punished at the pinnacle of zero-spam tolerance and exposed how ridiculous the moderating of the boards were at the time in one fell swoop.

Ah the days of Atlantic South IRC... so many memories.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you wanna see something funny, Check out the lol administrator - MaxfireXSA - and his lul worthy topic found here.

Stuff is crazy, especially if you were there. Protip - I wasn't there.

Another Protip - This guy is still an Administrator.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Renth is an alternate account of Renth
He sure is. xD

:embarrass

If you wanna see something funny, Check out the lol administrator - MaxfireXSA - and his lul worthy topic found here.

Stuff is crazy, especially if you were there. Protip - I wasn't there.

Another Protip - This guy is still an Administrator.
I was there =D and you're right. He's the best Admin on this site XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That what I was wonderin'.

Random posters gots, like, special inclusions to their names. What with the premium accounts unavailable, some of that can't happen now.

D:

I want a modified post count/different title/different color/ or a variation of the three.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom