• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Am Not an Alternate Account of Renth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I'M NOT RENTH

You don't get posts on gentlemens club.

And im not renth.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's right.

This would be a "doh" moment for many of us. <_<

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Truthfully, that thread had some pretty funny stuff in it. But some of it was pretty boring.

But yes, I have a link to the thread in my signature.

Renth's alternate accounts were being banned even though other people who got in trouble managed to not get their alternate accounts banned, though Renth's (Mark's) rule breaking was considerably less.

The idea was to satire the speed and efficiency with which the mods were banning Mark, by creating a fake panic over the possibility of being an alternate account. Fdv never said anything like I claimed in the first post. Probably the best part was even though almost everyone in the ATL south who read it got the joke (but played along,) the mod who closed the thread seemed incredulous about how serious we were being.

Overall we created a spam thread where no one was punished at the pinnacle of zero-spam tolerance and exposed how ridiculous the moderating of the boards were at the time in one fell swoop.

Ah the days of Atlantic South IRC... so many memories.
In fact most of Smashboards should thank Thomas (and the ATL South) for giving us these social forums by proxy. No region seems quite as unruly sexy as ATL South.

Renth

Smash Hero
Alright i'll admit openly I am I am Renth... ya b..ad .. grammar.... anyway..

I AM NOT Renth is not me. trufax check it out mikeyG

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Wow guys! the first few alt accounts were funny but now ya'll are just dragging the fad down to the grave.........jeez.

*superbans*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It has nothing on the permabans, because permaban is permanent. More so than those other bans because it has permanent in the name.

D

DiMiNiShEd

no its not. hahahaha. strenko u suksuksuksuksuksuksuksuksuk. and i will never play this game again because of you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom