• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Warriors

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
So... who else here is still kinda salty over the fact that SARIA still hasnt been made playable yet? I mean, all the new characters are great additions and all, but I'd trade anyone of them for Saria, ya know? Does no one else here feel the same as me?

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So... who else is kinda salty over the fact that SARIA still hasnt been made playable yet?

There's still a chance, what with the DLC option hanging out ominously on the main menu of Legends :dr^_^:

(Though with Lana taking the Spear and Skull Kid taking the Ocarina, I'm not sure what they could give her. )

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
So... who else here is still kinda salty over the fact that SARIA still hasnt been made playable yet? I mean, all the new characters are great additions and all, but I'd trade anyone of them for Saria, ya know? Does no one else here feel the same as me?

Sarias great and all.... but I'd kinda put Groose and Nabooru before her, with the former being pretty unique as far as characters go(and the overall lack of male characters not named Link that are heroic), and the latter being a true Gerudo

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
There's still a chance, what with the DLC option hanging out ominously on the main menu of Legends :dr^_^:

(Though with Lana taking the Spear and Skull Kid taking the Ocarina, I'm not sure what they could give her. )
Glad to see someone else is still holding on to hope! :')

(She could have use of the Deku sticks, Deku nuts, Fairy Slingshot, Fairy Ocarina, extra cool Forest Sage powers... um... maybe plant bean stalks to float around on for short periods of time? As one of the Seven Sages, the extent of her power could be unlimited~)
Sarias great and all.... but I'd kinda put Groose and Nabooru before her, with the former being pretty unique as far as characters go(and the overall lack of male characters not named Link that are heroic), and the latter being a true Gerudo
If you meant Nabooru instead of Saria then I agree
Why not a group DLC package of, Nabooru, Groose, AND Saria? Then everyone can be happy~ :estatic:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I'm having trouble understanding what the Song of Time does on the Termina Map. I've seen things that say it resets the map, but isn't that exactly what the moon does? Why would you use the Song of Time if it gets rid of your progress?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Man, this Zelda board is pretty dead. Not a single post since 2/19. Anyways, here are the characters I am currently rooting for to appear in Legends or a sequel.

• Saria (OoT): Saria would use various Kokiri weapons such as Slingshots, Deku Sticks, and fairies to attack. She focuses on using Plant Life as well as restoration magic to fight against her enemies and help her friends.
  • Nabooru (OoT): Nabooru uses two curved scimitars in battle as well as a myriad of kick attacks. Sleek, agile, and very cunning. She also uses a new type of Magic, Sand Magic which allows her to open up the ground and crush opponents using sand.
  • Happy Mask Salesman (MM): The Happy Mask Salesman uses his backpack to attack; swinging it around with a calm yet frightening disposition. He can also don on a mask that has different properties such as the Stone Mask which allows him to move past enemies unseen, Blast Mask which, while deals damage to him, does higher damage to others, and the Giant Mask which causes him to grow huge.
  • Deku Princess (MM): The Deku Princess may be small and fragile looking but she gets frighteningly strong when angered. This feisty sprout can summon Deku Soldiers to launch attacks, call the aid other butler, and call forth her monkey friends.
  • Yeto (that Yeti character) (TP): He uses his immense physical strength as well as his bobsled-improvised frozen leaf to attack. He expels icy breath to encase his enemies in ice and then smashes them to oblivion.
  • Hero's Spirit (TP): Uses his sword, shield, and skills to overwhelm opponents. His many years of honing his body even after death shows in his precise and well-executed moves.
  • Toon Zelda (WW): While she may seem like regular Zelda, she uses a wide ranges of moves such as Light Arrows and trapping enemies in prisons of light. She can even use a Light Pistol to fire Light Bullets from. In addition, she can also call forth the Sages to attack her enemies.
  • Medli (WW): This seemingly quiet and shy Ruto girl can use her wings to glide across distances and gaps that few other characters can. She uses her harp to deal damage to enemies from around her. She can also call forth Zephos and Cyclos to deliver powerful wind attacks and the dragon Valoo to unleash dragonfire.
  • Groose (SS): Groose appears out from nowhere and is prepared to show his true love to Zelda - any way possible. He uses the Groosenator to launch powerful explosives as well as his hair-combing abilities to prove his true feelings. He is also known for bumbling around and may accidentally trip into the horde of unsuspecting enemies.
  • Beatreux (SS): Is he a monster? Or just a poor soul trapped behind a monstrous facade? Batreux just wants some friends so maybe showing that he can fight just like the best of them can win them over. Batreux uses his dark aura to instill fear into enemies and can summon monsters such as Remlits to do his "bidding". He can also use his bat wings to glide short distances.
  • Demise (SS): Composed entirely of darkness and evil, Demise is a force of nature to be reckoned with. He uses his massive sword to unleash hell on earth; splitting and rending the ground as if it's a hot knife through butter. He can even transform into The Imprisoned to maximize his damage.
  • Ravio (ALbW): Ravio is similar much to Link's attacks albeit slower and more powerful though is also capable of using weapons such as the Hammer, Ice Rod, Tornado Rod, and Sand Rod to great effect. Sheerow will also come in and help out his friend in a pinch.
  • Irene (ALbW): Irene is a witch from a family of witches and can utilize many forms of magic including transporting magic. She can cause items, things, and even people to travel long distances instantly. She uses these abilities to great effect when batteling the forces of darkness.
  • Ganon (ALttP): Ganon has massive strength not seen in his human form, Ganondorf. Utilize a massive spear, Ganon can rush at opponents and slam the spear straight down; causing evil flames to gush up and engulf his foes. He is also capable of jumping great distances and squashing anyone unlucky to be caught underneath.
  • Link's Uncle (ALttP): While once a knight in his youth, time has caught up to him rendering him nearly unable to f\hold his own in battles. Well, it's time this old timer picked up his old sword and shield and should whose whippersnappers who wrote the rule book for sword fighting. His moves may be stale, his techniques may be moldy, and his moves may be filled with the onset of arthritis but he wishes to seek fame and fortune one more time before hanging up his arms.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Man, this Zelda board is pretty dead. Not a single post since 2/19. Anyways, here are the characters I am currently rooting for to appear in Legends or a sequel.

• Saria (OoT): Saria would use various Kokiri weapons such as Slingshots, Deku Sticks, and fairies to attack. She focuses on using Plant Life as well as restoration magic to fight against her enemies and help her friends.
  • Nabooru (OoT): Nabooru uses two curved scimitars in battle as well as a myriad of kick attacks. Sleek, agile, and very cunning. She also uses a new type of Magic, Sand Magic which allows her to open up the ground and crush opponents using sand.
  • Happy Mask Salesman (MM): The Happy Mask Salesman uses his backpack to attack; swinging it around with a calm yet frightening disposition. He can also don on a mask that has different properties such as the Stone Mask which allows him to move past enemies unseen, Blast Mask which, while deals damage to him, does higher damage to others, and the Giant Mask which causes him to grow huge.
  • Deku Princess (MM): The Deku Princess may be small and fragile looking but she gets frighteningly strong when angered. This feisty sprout can summon Deku Soldiers to launch attacks, call the aid other butler, and call forth her monkey friends.
  • Yeto (that Yeti character) (TP): He uses his immense physical strength as well as his bobsled-improvised frozen leaf to attack. He expels icy breath to encase his enemies in ice and then smashes them to oblivion.
  • Hero's Spirit (TP): Uses his sword, shield, and skills to overwhelm opponents. His many years of honing his body even after death shows in his precise and well-executed moves.
  • Toon Zelda (WW): While she may seem like regular Zelda, she uses a wide ranges of moves such as Light Arrows and trapping enemies in prisons of light. She can even use a Light Pistol to fire Light Bullets from. In addition, she can also call forth the Sages to attack her enemies.
  • Medli (WW): This seemingly quiet and shy Ruto girl can use her wings to glide across distances and gaps that few other characters can. She uses her harp to deal damage to enemies from around her. She can also call forth Zephos and Cyclos to deliver powerful wind attacks and the dragon Valoo to unleash dragonfire.
  • Groose (SS): Groose appears out from nowhere and is prepared to show his true love to Zelda - any way possible. He uses the Groosenator to launch powerful explosives as well as his hair-combing abilities to prove his true feelings. He is also known for bumbling around and may accidentally trip into the horde of unsuspecting enemies.
  • Beatreux (SS): Is he a monster? Or just a poor soul trapped behind a monstrous facade? Batreux just wants some friends so maybe showing that he can fight just like the best of them can win them over. Batreux uses his dark aura to instill fear into enemies and can summon monsters such as Remlits to do his "bidding". He can also use his bat wings to glide short distances.
  • Demise (SS): Composed entirely of darkness and evil, Demise is a force of nature to be reckoned with. He uses his massive sword to unleash hell on earth; splitting and rending the ground as if it's a hot knife through butter. He can even transform into The Imprisoned to maximize his damage.
  • Ravio (ALbW): Ravio is similar much to Link's attacks albeit slower and more powerful though is also capable of using weapons such as the Hammer, Ice Rod, Tornado Rod, and Sand Rod to great effect. Sheerow will also come in and help out his friend in a pinch.
  • Irene (ALbW): Irene is a witch from a family of witches and can utilize many forms of magic including transporting magic. She can cause items, things, and even people to travel long distances instantly. She uses these abilities to great effect when batteling the forces of darkness.
  • Ganon (ALttP): Ganon has massive strength not seen in his human form, Ganondorf. Utilize a massive spear, Ganon can rush at opponents and slam the spear straight down; causing evil flames to gush up and engulf his foes. He is also capable of jumping great distances and squashing anyone unlucky to be caught underneath.
  • Link's Uncle (ALttP): While once a knight in his youth, time has caught up to him rendering him nearly unable to f\hold his own in battles. Well, it's time this old timer picked up his old sword and shield and should whose whippersnappers who wrote the rule book for sword fighting. His moves may be stale, his techniques may be moldy, and his moves may be filled with the onset of arthritis but he wishes to seek fame and fortune one more time before hanging up his arms.
If you're gonna have Ravio, you gotta add Hilda and Yuga too

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I don't see why that's an issue, it's just a recolour anyway and Hilda would obviously use a different weapon. Plus doesn't Link have a fierce deity costume yet young link still exists
I agree with that though, admittedly, I don't know much about ALbW having never played it. I thought Irene would be a fun choice seeing as how she can you transportation-like magic. Maybe if a future HW game focused on ALbW, than perhaps Yuga and Hilda could be included. I kind of just wanted to include two characters from potential installments.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I agree with that though, admittedly, I don't know much about ALbW having never played it. I thought Irene would be a fun choice seeing as how she can you transportation-like magic. Maybe if a future HW game focused on ALbW, than perhaps Yuga and Hilda could be included. I kind of just wanted to include two characters from potential installments.
I could see them including ALBW in a future sequel, it has a lot of potential for characters, plus it represents the handheld and classic games. Speaking of handhelds I'd like some Minish Cap representation, I think a story arc where the characters are shrunk down to the size of picori and they have to help Ezlo fight off Vaati would be awesome.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
So, DLC packs for Legends are a thing, as well as Medli from Wind Waker! Hype has officially resumed!

How many DLC characters do you think we'll get? I'm betting low, like 3 including Medli. My most desired characters are Ravio and Yuga, but I think Groose and someone else are more likely.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
So, DLC packs for Legends are a thing, as well as Medli from Wind Waker! Hype has officially resumed!

How many DLC characters do you think we'll get? I'm betting low, like 3 including Medli. My most desired characters are Ravio and Yuga, but I think Groose and someone else are more likely.
Well given there are 4 DLC packs I'm expecting at least 4 more on top of Medli which is a bonus.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
Well given there are 4 DLC packs I'm expecting at least 4 more on top of Medli which is a bonus.
As awesome as that would be, I can see us getting only a couple more characters supplemented by new weapons. Speaking of... what weapons do you think we could get for pre-existing characters?

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
As awesome as that would be, I can see us getting only a couple more characters supplemented by new weapons. Speaking of... what weapons do you think we could get for pre-existing characters?
The problem there is they have to make the DLC sell, and the best way to do that has always been characters; I mean, heck, they made Midna 2 characters precisely for that reason when it really should've been a seperate weapon (although I think Sheik should've been a Zelda choice too). Personally I would prefer new maps (gimme Clocktown damnit!), but they need something to put on the eShop splash page to get people's interest.

As for new weapons I'd like Toon Link to get a Train and Four Sword or Triforce Heroes moveset, and Ganondorf to get something based on OoT (or perhaps Agahnim could be a character as he'd fill much the same purpose). Other than that I can't think of much that would be immediately exciting.

Last edited:

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
Given that they seem to be focusing on the Great Sea Saga for Legends, I'd like to see these characters:
_I__M_LINEBECK_by_Kurzstoff.jpg byrne.png original.jpg

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
DLC packs

A lot of My Fairy stuff, and adventure maps; likely no new battle maps which is a shame.

Pack 1 is held up by the free Medli and being early; still an adventure map can't go amiss.

Pack 2 is Link's Awakening with a character and Linkle Weapon... The only characters that come to mind from Awakening is Marin and the Owl. Both are reasonable as they were the origins of recuring characters Malon and Kaepora Gaebora. If I were to guess I'd say Marin using the Owl as a weapon possibly with a Malon alt and Kaebora as the lvl 3 weapon. As for Linkle's weapon... Okay, maybe that's Owl... Roc's Feather made it's first appearance in Awakening, and Magic Powder and the Shovel are both unused but I struggle to think of anything. The Wind Fish could also be a thing, though how exactly that'd work I have no idea.

Pack 3 combines Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass for a character and Toon Link weapon. Given the combination I feel 1 from each is the best bet. For characters Linebeck seems the most popular (with his spyglass as his weapon?) and he is a legendary captain, but they could of course leave it to Alfonzo... As for weapons there's always the titular Hourglass from the first game (how that would work I don't know) but the second has more potential in my eyes with the train and phantom zelda both being solid options.

Pack 4 ditches the character weapons for 2 playable characters from a Link Between Worlds. I feel this is one of the easiest to guess as Yuuga and Ravio stand out by a mile. Hilda is also a posibility I guess, but I feel fairly confident in Yuga Ravio combo.

Of course these guesses all rely on one thing mind you, that the characters and weapons are actually related to the packs adventure mode, and that may not necessarily be the case. It is nice to see the handheld games getting recognition, but it is sad that Minish Cap (Vaati playable, 4-sword Toon Link) and the Oracles games (to be fair with all 3 oracles and animal buddies as options I can see why) appear to have been skipped. Hopefully Hyrule Warriors NXtreme Legends doesn't disappoint.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
DLC packs

A lot of My Fairy stuff, and adventure maps; likely no new battle maps which is a shame.

Pack 1 is held up by the free Medli and being early; still an adventure map can't go amiss.

Pack 2 is Link's Awakening with a character and Linkle Weapon... The only characters that come to mind from Awakening is Marin and the Owl. Both are reasonable as they were the origins of recuring characters Malon and Kaepora Gaebora. If I were to guess I'd say Marin using the Owl as a weapon possibly with a Malon alt and Kaebora as the lvl 3 weapon. As for Linkle's weapon... Okay, maybe that's Owl... Roc's Feather made it's first appearance in Awakening, and Magic Powder and the Shovel are both unused but I struggle to think of anything. The Wind Fish could also be a thing, though how exactly that'd work I have no idea.

Pack 3 combines Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass for a character and Toon Link weapon. Given the combination I feel 1 from each is the best bet. For characters Linebeck seems the most popular (with his spyglass as his weapon?) and he is a legendary captain, but they could of course leave it to Alfonzo... As for weapons there's always the titular Hourglass from the first game (how that would work I don't know) but the second has more potential in my eyes with the train and phantom zelda both being solid options.

Pack 4 ditches the character weapons for 2 playable characters from a Link Between Worlds. I feel this is one of the easiest to guess as Yuuga and Ravio stand out by a mile. Hilda is also a posibility I guess, but I feel fairly confident in Yuga Ravio combo.

Of course these guesses all rely on one thing mind you, that the characters and weapons are actually related to the packs adventure mode, and that may not necessarily be the case. It is nice to see the handheld games getting recognition, but it is sad that Minish Cap (Vaati playable, 4-sword Toon Link) and the Oracles games (to be fair with all 3 oracles and animal buddies as options I can see why) appear to have been skipped. Hopefully Hyrule Warriors NXtreme Legends doesn't disappoint.
Ahh yes, three of my favorite games in the series! I can't wait to see the new characters!
Should also point out that all of the new characters can be purchased for the Wii U version as well, albeit without adventure maps. There's also a "Legends Character Pack" which lets you purchase Tetra, King Daphnes, Toon Link, Skull Kid, Linkle, and the Trident, without having to get Legends.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Despite not willing to buy the 3DS version, I'm excited about those DLC.

Especially the Link's Awakening one. It's content seems more "mysterious" than the others.

I personally want Hilda and Yuga instead of Ravio for the ALBW pack, and Phantom Zelda seems a good option for Toon Link's weapon.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
It would be really amazing if they brought new songs with the adventure maps as well. I would love to hear a remix of Ballad of the Wind Fish. <3

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I think I burned myself out on the game when I 100% it and put in like 300+ hours on the game within a month or two back before majora's Mask dlc finally hit (think last one?) took me like almost a year to finally get an itch to play the game half a year I think after the boss dlc hit and made the level cap 255.

Have no idea if I'll get that itch again to 100% and do the next adventure map, cause iunno I feel like outside of that and 4 or wutever new characters there possibly won't be new ENEMIES music etc. and still just plain old repetitive stuff which I got tired of back on the TP map when we needed to heavily grind to win some difficult squares.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
After some thinking, I finally decided to get HW Legends, and a N3DS XL (can't resist that Hyrule Edition).

What made me change my mind is the fact that the adventure mode is slightly different: for exemple, lvl 2 and 3 weapons are scattered through Adventure Map, Great Sea map avec Master Quest map.

Some gameplay changes are also nice, such as the ability to warp with owl statues and especially the ability to switch characters.

The game is, obviously, not as pretty as the WiiU version, but it's not bad at all. I was in fact surprised how good the characters looks in this video: https://youtu.be/DD1WCPOvum8?t=329

Tingle's face in his intro (that seems to exist on WiiU, but that we can't see as we never fight him) is just perfect.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
DLC packs

Oh God... I was so sure it was going to be either Linebeck or Byrne, but now that you mention it I'm 100% sure it's going to be Alfonzo :(

I mean, these are the people who gave us Agitha...

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129

Marin confirmed! No news on Malon/Cremia costume or weapon choice yet. I'm starting to think the Owl will be Linkle though, and she'll use the Roc's feather given her whole seagull thing, but who knows...

As for Alfonzo I put that as a joke because of the meme, I highly doubt they'll do that when Linebeck is so popular and appears in both games (kinda)

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Not only Marin is confirmed, but we also have some informations on the Master Quest pack.

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda-3ds/img/dlc_p1_map03.jpg

I don't read japanese, but the pictures reveal several things, such as Medli who can be an opponent, and she have hearts to get too!

And we also have a preview of some new color swap. And Toon Link's one is awesome.

Hyrule's King color for Link:

Niko colors for Toon Link:

Aryll colors for Lana:

And the Deku tree for Darunia!

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Ah! All this stuff makes me very hyped! I love Link's Awakening to death, and I can't wait to play as Marin.
And they're gonna give the DLC characters Hearts this time? Finally!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I knew Marin was getting in... I also think Linebeck, Ravio, and Yuga are getting in...

I doubt the following characters below will make the DLC cut in Hyrule Warriors Legends but I would like to see them in future Hyrule Warriors games:

- Alfonzo
- Aryll
- Buriki (robot from Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love)
- Byrne
- Chancellor Cole
- Deku Princess
- Din
- Error
- Farore
- Ganon (the ALTTP / FSA / ALBW design)
- Groose
- Happy Mask Salesman
- Hilda (as a separate character instead of Zelda's alternate costume)
- Hena (the fisher woman from Twilight Princess)
- Impa (the one from Oracles games)
- Kakashi (scarecrow from Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love)
- Lion (from Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love)
- Makar
- Malon
- Nabooru
- Nayru
- Onox
- Pinkle (from Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
- Prince Sable (guest character to generate interest for The Frog For Whom The Bell Tolls sequel/remake)
- Saria
- Takamaru (guest character to generate interest for The Mysterious Murasame Castle sequel/remake)
- Toon Zelda
- Twinrova
- Vaati
- Veran

New animals for Link to ride... kinda like Epona:
- Dimitri
- Moosh
- Ordon Goat
- Ricky

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

Marin confirmed! No news on Malon/Cremia costume or weapon choice yet. I'm starting to think the Owl will be Linkle though, and she'll use the Roc's feather given her whole seagull thing, but who knows...

As for Alfonzo I put that as a joke because of the meme, I highly doubt they'll do that when Linebeck is so popular and appears in both games (kinda)
I assume she'll use the harp featured in official art of her

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Huh, I wonder why they used the bell specifically, does it connect to Marin in some way I don't remember?
From what I can remember, no. The Sea Lily's Bell is found in Key Cavern, which is found and entered with no help whatsoever from Marin. I wonder why they chose it as her weapon...
I didn't expect the harp, since we already have a harp user. :p

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Some thoughts about a detail, but while talking with friends about the ALBW pack, I realized that we would probably get a green Ruto.

Speculating about characters and weapons is cool, but alt colors are fun to guess as well.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Some thoughts about a detail, but while talking with friends about the ALBW pack, I realized that we would probably get a green Ruto.

Speculating about characters and weapons is cool, but alt colors are fun to guess as well.
Lana is gonna get irene, either Link or Young Link is gonna get a ravio colour and Impa will get a classic impa colour

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Yeah, those are probable for the ALBW pack.

Other than that, in each packs:

-Master Wind Waker:
Mrs Marie for Agitha (would be nice for her to have an actual reference)
Fishmen for Ruto

-PH/ST:
Kagoron for Darunia
Engineer's clothes for Toon Link, obviously
Anjean for Tetra

ALBW:
Classic Impa
Oren for Ruto
Sahasrhala for the King

We should remember that the Twilight Princess pack had colors from other games, though. If they get a Madame Couture color for Agitha, I'm sold.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I wonder what unique mechanics the new maps will have. The Awakening map could something to do with collecting the seven instruments...
Oh, and since ALBW didn't have compasses, maybe they'll be absent for that map, requiring you to find the solution yourself?

Top Bottom