• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Hyrule Civil War Mk II- Sign up, the game starts on the 19th!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm considering just removing it and putting a more-than-average amount of rupees there.

All of the factions are 3 territories away, and it would add a bit more depth to the game. The way it is now, each faction can only really move to the side to fight two other factions or move forward and crush the Hyruto, who are pretty much screwed no matter what.

What do you guys think?

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
I'm considering just removing it and putting a more-than-average amount of rupees there.

All of the factions are 3 territories away, and it would add a bit more depth to the game. The way it is now, each faction can only really move to the side to fight two other factions or move forward and crush the Hyruto, who are pretty much screwed no matter what.

What do you guys think?
OOOOh, like the way you said "crush the Hyruto"! Sounded epic.

And, of course, I like more depth. Can't wait to play.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
OOOOh, like the way you said "crush the Hyruto"! Sounded epic.

And, of course, I like more depth. Can't wait to play.
Mmmhmm, it did sound epic. :3

Ok, I'm definitely taking out the Hyruto now. I've been going over it in my head, and it really seems like a good decision. I also kinda-sorta have a backstory for this now because of that.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm just going to say: don't start the game until it is absolutely 100% ready to be played. If and when that time comes, I want to play as the Gorons.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Double post so that everyone knows that I did this.

I added info about "team captains," skipping the 2 territories per turn thing, and win conditions. It's almost done guys, don't worry.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Allright, I'm pretty sure that the rules are finished, but if everyone could tell me if anything needs clarification or rewording, I would be extremely grateful.

Now, on to making the map.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Well, it looks like the Goron and Gerudo are numbered evenly now. I'm not sure if that really has anything to do with the way the game works, but at least the Gerudo faction doesn't seem to have too many players on it.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
... Do you want to register, random guy named Ramses? xD

Anyway, Spire still hasn't emailed me the psd for the original map, so I'm going to wait another week to start this. Sorry guys.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well, I just logged on to swf for the first time in a while, and I also checked my email.

I still don't have an email from spire that has a .psd attached. I apologize, but it looks like you guys will still have to wait a bit longer. :/

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No problem. I don't mind waiting personally.

DARKDRAGONHIEI

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4828-5788-9766
WOW i completely forgot about this. I was deleting some sites in my favorites since i had way too many and this came up. =/ lucky me the game hasn't started or it could mean bad luck that the game wont start since its been months
>_< the games sounded interesting too......

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh, it'll still start.

Sorry for not posting updates, guys. I haven't really been able to make a layout that I'm happy with. I might scan a rough layout for you guys to see.

Spire

III
BRoomer
It's going to be a forum-based game. Once Werekill figures out how to run it, he will inform us on how to play. Be patient :)

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
It seems like fun, I'll check the rules more carefully in orther to chose a team/group, if I'm still up to it of course.

Moreover: This part of the Rules seems to be a little confusing for me.
-Battle results will be decided by a random number generator (or dice roll irl. Whatever works).
How'd that work?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It seems like fun, I'll check the rules more carefully in orther to chose a team/group, if I'm still up to it of course.

Moreover: This part of the Rules seems to be a little confusing for me.

How'd that work?
I'm not Werekill, but that's just a straightforward dice roll, haha.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
That's what I thought, but it's just that it doesn't seems fair that a battle result should be made that way (Random).

Maybe I'm misinterpreting Though.

DARKDRAGONHIEI

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4828-5788-9766
That's what I thought, but it's just that it doesn't seems fair that a battle result should be made that way (Random).

Maybe I'm misinterpreting Though.
i agree, though there really doesn't seem to be an alternative way of battle, making a dice roll seems too random making this game mostly about luck. Oh i know, maybe we can do brawl matches, winner takes territory......but then again. . . if one faction has more than one player there will be too many matches. Oh the team can chose one representative to have the match doing a two out of three winner takes the area!

only making a suggestion ^_^

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I don't like the Brawl idea, and I don't like the dice roll either.
But I'm not offering any help as I don't have any better idea though.
I'll try to think of something.

Top Bottom