• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyper Sodium Force! ~ CANCELED

LLDL

Smash Hero
You can put this in the OP if you want.

For people that want to know what to look for and not pass right by it (as I did lol), this is the parking lot of the venue.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Thx for the pics Chain Ace

it's a cool venue, anyone that was there last time will know. We can have like 60 people in here no probz

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Hopefully/Most Likely coming to this, sounds awesomeee...Can anyone house me in the area? I'm down with anyone, but obviously preferably Melee players so I can train/practice/do cray stuff haha

chibo thanks, idk how i missed this, cuz i checked this forum before i posted that thread haha.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
pm chain ace, he lives in the same town as this
him and tons of others here play melee so i'm sure you'll be welcome at one of their places

LLDL

Smash Hero
Niice. Hope you make it Jesiah. I'm housing two already, my parents won't allow more. I'll definitely hit up everyone though and see what's good for you.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yo, this has Melee so where the heck is Gotm, Eggm, Copycat etc? I'm going to bother them about this tourney now. I don't want Inui to win that Melee money :D

LLDL

Smash Hero
They're all comin it's implied. Eggm lives in Neptune he wouldn't miss this lol.

Here's the confirmed list.

Brawl
  • Ally
  • Cable
  • Dapuffster
  • Inui
  • Izumi-chan
  • JCS
  • Keitaro
  • Paladin
  • Prince Maximillian
  • pwii
  • RedRyukinRose
  • SomaCruz
  • Tony T
  • Vinni C
  • Chibo
  • vVv Rapture
  • DeathStar
  • God-is-My-Rock
  • Bloodcross
  • phoenix lord
  • false
Melee
  • Eggm
  • StriCNYN3
  • Chain-Ace
  • Cactuar
  • Chibo
  • Inui
  • JesiahTEG
  • JesiahTEG Guest
  • Xzax Karsani
  • Ranmaru
  • Mr F
  • Mr F Guest
  • Yuri
  • Nando
  • Treble

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I'll also be taking MM's from anyone and everyone. Please come MM me, I need people to push me and try and take my money. Really, I mean it

Roller

Smash Legend
If anyone coming down from north jersey is passing by/through union county and has an extra seat, I have gas money. It would be fiscally irresponsible of you not to help me out with a lift. I'm in Scotch Plains btw.

I'd greatly appreciate it. :yeahboi:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I should be coming to this now, but only for singles as I don't have much time to spare this day.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
so excited for this...im bringing one more person. chain ace is looking for housing for me right now, but i figure if i post asking for housing for me and one more, it wont hurt anyways. lemme know, thanks

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I've got a bonus everyone:

For anyone here at the venue, I will have in person sign ups for CoT5 at $5 off the regular price!

LLDL

Smash Hero
How many people seem to be interested in Marvel.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We're currently having a bit of an issue with that, dmbrandon hasn't been returning messages and such, and we're wondering if he is still on board for running it

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I would like to go but this thing takes 2 trains to try and get here from NYC followed by a 30 min walk. man this blows. it would take a total of 2 hours and 30 mins to get here.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
awww i was pumped

still, would any melee player be willing to house me friday to sunday to train? even someone in nyc if they see this? I'd love to go to nyc, i've never been and im decent at melee so i could give good training and i need it. lemme know thanks

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
i know dude, and i live in ny LOL ever since i saw home alone 2 when i was like 5 ive been like obsessed w/going to nyc and ive never been. ive been to china town once but all i saw was chinese as my bussed passed by :(

edit: wow this post is so poorly structured that it looks like an icg post

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Chibo, please tell me that you are serious with this. Cause if you are, I am gonna through my tournament on this date.

Top Bottom