• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyper Sodium Force! ~ CANCELED

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Inui was kinda stressed about the possible attendance for this. I also saw NE recently say they weren't coming anymore. Plus I was gonna come but my dad trying to trap me for studying Saturday.

This tourney simply didn't have the lvl of hype his usual tournies did so I believe that's a big reason he cancelled it. I hope Inui plans to run tournies in the future. We must support the little TOs we have or they simply will stop hosting and we'll only have tournies once a month or less.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
i know dude, and i live in ny LOL ever since i saw home alone 2 when i was like 5 ive been like obsessed w/going to nyc and ive never been. ive been to china town once but all i saw was chinese as my bussed passed by :(

edit: wow this post is so poorly structured that it looks like an icg post

lmao sucks I always go to NYC since thats my bus schedule =l oh well better enjoy ^^

Top Bottom