• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian vs Roy_R Tournament Set.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
One thing I've noticed is that Roy_R moves around the stage as though it's actually still Melee. He uses all his attacks very fluidly.

Game and Watch vs. Marth is a very entertaining match to watch. I'm enjoying watching them so far.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Ahhh that last match was soo close. You guys are both too good. Good matches bro you almostt had the comeback. Your GW is sick. Keep up the ****.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Ill tell you one thing. That Marth, is ****.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
your gw has a completely different style than mine, good to see there are so many different ways to play him. good matches.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
your gw has a completely different style than mine, good to see there are so many different ways to play him. good matches.
I really want to see videos of your G&W...but I can never find any >_>.

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
Both of you are amazing. You have some great edge guarding, also I like the way you toss an N-air before your Up-B when off stage to defend against his edge guard game. 1:15 on the fourth match was a pretty flashy string of attacks.

I wish you best of luck in your upcoming tournaments keep it up!

revengeska

Smash Apprentice
So was that you sitting on the right side the whole time? Some really good games. You seemed to use the box a lot as you'd come down on him, he'd shield and grab you or something. Aren't you worried about the lag? Anyways, I enjoy your videos, you have a style similar to mine(though of course you're much better). Surprised you guys were in the LOSERS finals lol, must be some crazy players there.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So was that you sitting on the right side the whole time? Some really good games. You seemed to use the box a lot as you'd come down on him, he'd shield and grab you or something. Aren't you worried about the lag? Anyways, I enjoy your videos, you have a style similar to mine(though of course you're much better). Surprised you guys were in the LOSERS finals lol, must be some crazy players there.
Yeah, I was on the right.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Yesh, I did.
I lost round one to a person I'm pretty sure I could beat...
if I had actually slept the night before.

I was really out of it, and way too sluggish.
But I can't wait for the next tourney.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Great matches, watched all 5. Both of you are great players.

I enjoy watching your matches. :]

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
Great G&W. Great Falco. And I'm not a good judge of Ice Climbers, but they looked really amazing too. Too good Hylian. You use the Usmash much much more than I ever do, and you seem to use it really well. It didn't look like you got to land a single Dsmash with G&W the entire set. It's good to see Game & Watch can keep up with a high level Marth too.

U-tilt > U-tilt > Up-B > F-air was beastly.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hurts to see ya lose hylian, but that was some **** good G&W, like always.
Yeah...I went into the losers bracket 3rd round because of IC dittos lol. I had to beat like every good player in there ;_;. I should of stayed in winners lol.

I have no qualms losing to Roy though. His marth is amazing.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
lol there are no videos of my gameplay, and i'd like to keep it that way for now... are you going to critcal hit?
when do you plan on putting out videos

ya know if your really that sweet people seeing your videos wont matter cause you should be getting better with time.

and just because your some super sweet GW and dont want people to see how you play doesnt mean you have to post MISinformation on my www.allisbrawl.com GW forum

if you dont mind going back through and correcting some of the stuff it would be cool, for starters your Bair section is wrong. i mean.... cmon... thats the only thing i looked at, and the only thing i will look at again after i realized it was wrong information.

i appreciate you going through the trouble tho so dont take it the wrong way

Top Bottom