• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
You have the two most common warnings among n00bs anyway. It's no big deal, as long as you learn from your mistakes and try to do better.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I solved the riddle in the pool room and got about 630 gil!

Sorry about the warning, accidents. It was something I don't consider spamming in my own topic about cars. People noticed it after a long time, and I posted about it. Kirby King gave me a warning for this!

Should I get a warning for what I did in the riddles in the pool room. I didn't do anything wrong. Did the guy that created the thread do anything wrong. It doesn't seem like a little riddle contest is spamming.

Soroush: Do you plan on battling?

soroush123

Smash Lord
LUCKY!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :)

Oh, and yes, I will battle WHEN IT'S UP!! So I won't give you my money... BUT I WILL NOT BATTLE A SWORDSMAN! (yet) They are strong against me and until level 2, I am the weakest.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Wasn't asking for money, in fact the money I won is being set aside for the clan item shop! Along with most of my previous gil.

Just goes to show you, I don't need good grades to be smart. (I'm very lazy when it comes to school work)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yes Ace, riddles like that are considered SPAM. Even if there are prizes. And your inbox is still full.

I've noticed that a lot of people don't seem to get that for now, we are waiting on only one banner. I will judge that work and decide if we want to get more. (soroush's comments will be appreciated too)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Actually it was spamming. I didn't know at the time.

It wasn't anything official, the guy was spamming.

Hopefully I don't get in trouble!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
Should I get a warning for what I did in the riddles in the pool room. I didn't do anything wrong. Did the guy that created the thread do anything wrong. It doesn't seem like a little riddle contest is spamming.
I don't think that you or anyone else should get a warning for that. But the person that made the thread should get some warnings for all the double posting he did in that thread.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey i just also wanted to tell u the chances of me getting on this weekend are slim to none. cuz we jsut got DSL and it isnt gonna be hooked up until monday. but maybei can use my friends. So i may not be on just so u know. And also are you gonna PM us the banners so we can use tehm in our sigs? How are you gonna do it?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I'm going to be gone tomorrow as well. Ace, you shouldn't get any warnings, but try to use common sense. If some guy makes up a bunch of silly riddles that aren't in the Forum Games, that is SPAM. Same with making topics asking questions, or comparing things. (Cars, games, things like that) Pretty much, if you think the mod would have a reason to close it, don't make it.

soroush123

Smash Lord
I PMed Chaoser a while ago about banners. He hasent posted in 4 days as far as I know. Creature, if your are going to be gone, should I appoint someone to my assistant?(3rd in command, just for when you are gone, NOT formal, still an regular member. No special rank.)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I think a third in comand that isn't based on anything is unwise. It shows personal preference and could lead to skeptics about favorites. There shouldn't be any favorites. If you need help just ask someone. The person shouldn't have any authority over the other members. Only if their rank was higher, based on the point method, should a player have more authority, myself included!

This is just my opinion.

P.S. Sorry about the spamming had I known I wouldn't have participated. And does this mean I can post riddles in the games forum, I love that kinda stuff!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Ace: Generally, no. The occasional quiz, or VG related riddle are accepted, but not just asking questions.

soroush: Here are the ranks as far as I have figured out.

Leader: Me

Co-leader: soroush

Banker: ???

Artist: ??? (Ultima Nightmare, would you be ours?)

I don't think you will need a helper, as I will only be gone one day.

If anybody wants to give a suggestion for a new position, or wants to volunteer for an empty one, let me know.

Oh, and Lightning Snake has advanced to the position of Soldier.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Congrats Lightning!

I would like to be either banker or advertiser, I love doing both. I bank most of my money towards the clan shop and helping members anyways.

Edit: Now that I think about it I may want to come up with a new unusual job for myself...I'm not sure what that is yet. But if you need someone for a position and have nobody willing, I'll most likely do it!

soroush123

Smash Lord
That stupid inbox is full again Creature!!! Oh, and I think whoever is highest rank should be assistant if you were gone for a long time.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
This is so unfair. The mods are cracking down on me for some reason. I'm not posting spam. They say that my post about Gideon being gone w/o cause is spam. I'm getting really angry cuz there are other people out there who deserve warnings more than I do.Some even should be banned.

P.S. I'm oficially letting the clan know that I'm gonna lay low for a couple of days. I'll try let my warnings dicipate a little before getting slamed by another on, gosh the mods are acting weird.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Your post would be fine, but there are two problems with it. One, is that Gid has never been an active poster. He is very busy. And two, is that you started a whole new topic about it. Stop making all these topics! Don't make one unless you have a good reason to do so! Do not question anything about the battle system, or the mods in general. You are going to get yourself banned unless you stop.

soroush, I fixed my inbox.

EDIT: Ace your box is still full. Here's the answer to your question. You can post, just be careful. Try to avoid new topics, and I would hold off making new topics for a while. Once you have been around for a while, you'll get the hang of it. Pay attention to what topics get closed so you won't make the same mistakes.

soroush123

Smash Lord
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!
Me and Creature have talked and....
Ace is the banker!!!
I would have PMed you, but because you are Captain Full inbox...

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Maybe i could be like picture finder or something like that.I think i could find pictures fast with google.:confused:

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey ace is the banker? what is that? should we like donate our money to him when we want to chip in for somethin. ill tyr and IM him about. anyway i managed to find a way to get on this site from my freinds house. so are the banners ready yet? why hasnt Chaoser posted in a long time. Maybe somebody should PM him?

soroush123

Smash Lord
I did. He was gone for a while but they guys he asked havent hosted it yet. He is done though.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Sorry guys

Bad News...i can't get no one to host the banner and the reason i been gone for awhile is that i my moms ban me from the cpu for awhile.
Also the guys there only made me one banner for u guys cause i ask a lil tooo much for them.

Still i have the banner ready but if anyone there can host it i'll let u guys know so bye until i do....

Holla!!

soroush123

Smash Lord
Can you give us a description of the banner?
We are doing a banner by rank system and we can ask Ultima Nighmare to help us with the rest.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ahhhh! I just realized that you were all talikg to me about my box. I'll fix it. And I'm glad I'm banker. Thanks!

Edit: Okay I think it should work. I don't know why it hasn't been working because I never keep messages in there. Once I read I delete, they never stay for very long!

I also think that people should know that there is only one banner and I know everyone is anxious, but we should let up on the subject. Remember Coaser is doing us a favor, even is we are paying him!

One quick qeustion for Choaser though, how do we host it? I might be able to host if I knew what it was and how to do it!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Hosting a picture is just putting a picture up on the internet. Several sites do this. Ultima, can you take over making the rookie banner?

Sorry the link timed out. I had several good pictures on there.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Death, if you want to join the clan you should probably activate your character first. See how he has 0 hp and 0 mp. Make sure your in RPG style and go to edit profile. fill out all the info you haven't filled out yet and that should activate your character.

I don't think our clan would mind you joining, but I'm not the person you have to talk to about that.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Creature_85
Ultima, can you take over making the rookie banner?
I can, I just need to know what pics to use or if I choose my own.

Also, I can host the banners if Chaoser can't. He can just e-mail them to me, and I'll host them. ;)

soroush123

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
I also think that people should know that there is only one banner and I know everyone is anxious, but we should let up on the subject. Remember Coaser is doing us a favor, even is we are paying him!
I thought we are doing a banner by rank system.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i think Ace means that only one banner is finished not only one banner for all. just one is done.

EDIT: Death, activate ur character my clicking on RPG manual at the top. then click on the link that says Edit Profile. then edit it according to what u want. Creature is probably gonna PM u asking u what ur fav pokemon is. Oh yah and if you havent gotten rid of Apocalypselater off the "membership pending" list. get him off cuz he told me at school he is goin back to coolteens....whatever that is.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
soroush, I believe I have said this twice. I asked for one for now, and will request more if I like how he does them. Ultima, use the instructions I gave Chaoser for the rookie banner.

Top Bottom