• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
just a fair warning death. EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT double(or triple in ur case) post. its spam and u get warnings for it.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey is was just wondering how we change our picture on the left. like mine is the yoshi. i want to change that. how do i?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Go to edit profile (or preferences) something like that. Go to the bottom and it will have your avatar (thats the name for the picture to the left). There should be a link that says change avatar or something. Once you've done that then click update at the bottom. That should do it.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Yeah, but don't change it too often. That is how people recognize each other on these boards.
P.S. Death, you'll need a higher post average to get in the clan.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Um i dont know who should i use for my av.should i keep the one i have,get peach or MArio!

EDIT:I have chosen to get mario

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Ultima, since that is the only good picture we have if it, I'd say our best bet is to wait for the picture to start working again.

Death

Smash Lord
Say how much? Ill post more often. I didnt really come here that much but now i will. :)

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I think i usually post 3 a day.IF i dont i might be busy or to bored that the energy is sucked right out of me.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Creature_85
Ultima, since that is the only good picture we have if it, I'd say our best bet is to wait for the picture to start working again.
If it doesn't work soon, I'll just pick my own picture. The pic that doesn't work is Young Link from OoT, right?

EDIT: The URL of that pic is http://www33.brinkster.com/hyrulerealm/Official/MM/ClockTown.jpg Could you please make sure this is right?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey guys! I posted a game in the game room. It has to do with riddles. If anybody knows any good ones, can you post please.

Also there is a really good riddle pertaining a light bulb and three switches. Check it out if you think you know the answer.

Does anyone know when the battle system will be up. There's not much to do around here without it. So, if anybody has work for me to do I'm extremely bored.

I have a feeling Kirby King doesn't like me. He has been giving me warnings that I don't deserve. I posted a question to an announcement by Gideon. It was pretty valid. I want to know and any time I ask a mod they just ignore it anyways.

P.S. Has any body beaten Sephiroth on Kindom Hearts? Ican't beat him for the life of me. I can't even hit him.

There is also this weird thing at the clocktower in the near the end of the game. Does anybody know how to beat this or at least what it is?

P.S.S I told hawkeye (the light riddle guy) to post the answer now, more like asked. I know people don't want to wait until tonight for the answer. So he should have it posted soon I hope.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Re: Hylian Heroes(accepting members, and searching for a banner maker)

You must also be at least semi-active. If you don't post an average of 5 times a week, I might ask you about it and if you don't have a good reason (i.e. vacation, moving, etc.) then you will be kicked out. If you just can't get on that much for whatever reason, I'll probably make an exception if you make a strong effort for the clan whenever you can.
Does that answer you question?

P.S. Ace, about the riddle I'm stumped. But Bahamut3585's answer may be right.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
That's right, but the picture that isn't working is a shot of clock town.
Oh. Okay. I'll try to find another one because it doesn't work.

Originally posted by Ace(Fox)

P.S. Has any body beaten Sephiroth on Kindom Hearts? Ican't beat him for the life of me. I can't even hit him.

There is also this weird thing at the clocktower in the near the end of the game. Does anybody know how to beat this or at least what it is?
Yes, I have beaten Sephiroth. First, be sure you get to level 100, have the Ultima Weapon, and have a ton of potions that heal all your health. Also, make sure you have the Second Chance ability equiped. This will make it so that when he uses Sin Harvest, it will leave you with 1 HP, so you can heal yourself quickly. That is all I can tell you is the preparation. Everything else is based on luck and skill.

To beat the Clock Tower Phantom you have to use whatever magic his orb is. Like, if it is yellow, use Thundaga on him. Red, use Firaga. Blue, use Blizzaga. There is no way to dodge the Doom attack. Just hope he doesn't use it. I also have yet to beat him. :(

Creature_85

Smash Lord
For the doom attack, use stop. If you don't, then hope he misses. Sin harvest always just leaves one HP, regardless of second chance.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey Creature when do you think you'll update Zelda Chronicles next?

Whats the job of the clan banker? What am I supposed to be doing? Should I include this in my profile?

P.S. I have decided to quit posting entire threads altogether. Unless I am told to. Every time I post a new thread that I think is ligit I get slammed, go figure. Guess I'm just lacking in the common sense departement.

Also, if anyone happens to be browsing the games forum and notices that I left my sig, can you tell me write away. I have been doing that alot lately.

Oh yeah, one last thing. I beat Kingdom Hearts last night for the fun of it. Man, that was one of the saddest endings I have ever seen. It almost brought a tear to my eye. (snivel) Now I'm trying to get the better ending, hopefully it will be happier.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
ME and my friend cant seem to beat the seconed ansem when he has that one monster.I hardly get to hit him.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Death
Hey guys. Was away yesterday. Has battling begun?
Nope, not yet. I hope it starts soon. I'm a little tired of waiting, but I don't know how hard it is to program a RPG, so I will not complain.

Death

Smash Lord
Yea. But gideons has a lot of things to do. But imagine the responsibility of hosting these boards. That's a lot of work.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
If your bored I suggest going to the forum games section. It's a great way to make money and boost the number of posts you have.

But don't forget that you cannot post your signiture in the games section. There is a way to turn it off at the bottom of the post form.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hi guys. I'm having a little trouble with a guy named Dale. He claims to just not like me. I simply warned him in a PM that he had spammed in the Ruler of the Land game. And said that he should probably fix it. He replies with all this stuff about how he was right. And I admit I accidentally siad that it was in another game, but I meant to say Ruler. So the guy has been posting all over about how he hates me. Isn't this considered wrong at samshboards, I thought it was against the rules. Do me a favor adn tell me what I should do and if you agree with me give Dale a piece of your mind. Your help is appreciated.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
First of all, you handled it the wrong way. You don't PM people about those type of things. But, he is flaming. I wouldn't get on his case. He is very respected at the forum games, and generally everywhere. To tell people about their sig, mention it it in parenthesees at the end of your next post.

EDIT: I just read the things he has been saying, and it sounds like you weren't very polite. I suggest you try to patch things up before the situation becomes any worse. You probably didn't mean to insult him, but that's how he took it.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
He may be respected but that doesn't mean he should act like a snob. I was trying to help him. If you know him well can you try to get the point accross to him.

I accidentally left my sig in and Chaoser PM'd me. I caught it and was really gratefull. I figured he would be the same way. He didn't have to flame. And I guess I should stop helping to carry it on......

Death

Smash Lord
Stop and he'll probably stop too. Knowing that ppl get angry at what you say makes them want to anger you more. So, dont mention this "accident" to him again. In your life. Im serious. I'll send the Yakuza after you. j/k :)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
If someone is flaming you, you don't need to reply back because that results in flame wars. Just report them next time. ;)

soroush123

Smash Lord
If you look at my post on FG, you'll see my opinion. (Throw a melee item aat next poster.) Now, I have been a nice guy, BUT THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ACE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE 4 WARNINGS!!!!!! 4!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE BANNED!!!!!!! JUST DROP THE STUPID GRUDGE!!!!! IF YOU GET 1 MORE POINT, I WILL TALK TO CREATURE ABOUT SUSPENDING YOU FROM THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
kyoober. get on your AIM and i will tell u how to beat Ansem. (hes not that hard)

And Ace i had the same problem iwth Dale. he capped on me using "ur". somethin about an ancient city in mesopotamia. I told him to stop studying encyclodpeidas and left it at that after he tried to flame me back. just end em man.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Cloud kid, don't double space on your sig, it is getting pretty long.

Ace, chill man. Let it go. And be careful. That stunt you pulled with the announcement was pretty dumb. As the leader, I order you to ask me your questions, not the mods. Then I will give you permission to go to them about it if needed. That makes up a lot of your problems right there.

soroush, I won't kick him out, but he might be banned first.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by soroush123
If you look at my post on FG, you'll see my opinion. (Throw a melee item aat next poster.) Now, I have been a nice guy, BUT THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ACE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE 4 WARNINGS!!!!!! 4!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE BANNED!!!!!!! JUST DROP THE STUPID GRUDGE!!!!! IF YOU GET 1 MORE POINT, I WILL TALK TO CREATURE ABOUT SUSPENDING YOU FROM THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
That is going a little overboard, I think. Its gonna happen eventually, especially on forums, because everyone has different views. I know this isn't my place to judge, I'm just throwing in my 2 cents worth.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Well, when one of your clan members have 4 warnings, you get worried. I just got to lay down the law. Ace, just be carful. I'll look at some of your posts and PM you if something is wrong, I DON'T want you banned.

Top Bottom