• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Update

Well you guys they have the banner made so far...now we have to find a place to host it.

So i hope you guys like it, but if there's absolutely anything you see wrong..tell me so i get them to fix it.

I might have the sig posted later on today though..so ya know...

Holla!!

soroush123

Smash Lord
That's great! I can't wait until I see the banners.
Just make sure you PM me and Creature ASAP when the banners are made.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
the banners are gonna be sick! so we dont need no more pics right? were done? i just wanna know if i still need to be lookin. cuz im only allowed on the interent at school now. and chaoser thanx a lot. and i think in ur sig. when it says "none rpgers help ya boy out" (thats a cool way of puttin it". maybe it should be NON rpgers help ya boy out" cuz none doesnt make sense. then again its just a suggestion.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
All we're looking for now is the guard.

EDIT: Ya know guys, I just realized that almost half of the topics in RPG discussion have been made by clan members like *cough*Ace*cough* If you have questions, feel free to PM me, or soroush as I am sure he is rather knowledgeable.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
STUPID INBOX! ñ5î:╕ó5╓à*¡◘þ3ż↑π÷◘•○♦♣♠☺♥♦♦85♦N5`!!!!!!!!

I honestly cleaned the whole thing out two days ago. I just get lots of PMs, so bear with me.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Sure. We have someone processing a banner request, but we could always use some more extras. I'll get back to you on that.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Actually, there is a banner I would like made for myself. Go to the No Limits Banner House in the Artwork Emporium if you are willing.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Sorry, I have to hold on to all the donation notices until I pay Chaoser, so it is rather crowded. It should be okay now.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Well, Ok. Are you just waiting to see the banners before you pay him or is there a diiferent reason?

P.S. Chaoser, when do you expect to have the banners ready?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I want to see the first one, and then I'll pay him.

EDIT: To all n00bs: I have decided that if you haven't submitted your Sprite info by two weeks after I put you on the Mem pend list, I will take you off it.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
That's only to people joining our clan. If you're already in, it doesn't apply to you.

EDIT: (Ace, I updated if you want to read it.)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Do we have the material for most of the banners. I beleive that it has been said we are looking for only a guard. I think we should abandon the guard and use something else. And when do we get to see the completed banners or banner.

When we put a banner in our sig, does it count towards the eight line limit?

:D :D Yay this is my 100th post, I'm no longer a n00b!:D :D

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Ultima Nightmare has sent me his clan info, so therefore you can call it eight in a few days. I'm still looking for the guard, but I have a backup.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Creature_85
Actually, there is a banner I would like made for myself. Go to the No Limits Banner House in the Artwork Emporium if you are willing.
I'll get to work on it tomorrow if no one has already done it. ;)

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
I ripped out my phone jack out of the wall by accident so if id don't post in a while that is why. I can only post at school

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by soroush123
Okaaaaayy...
Um...he was simply stating that he would not be able to post for a while. I believe there is a rule that if you can't post for a while to tell creature_85.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey im sorry i wasnt allowed on ApocalypseLater isnt gonna join cuz he slips too much(when it comes to cursing) just so u know. and how are you gonna send us the Banners? i just wanna know. thanx everybody sorry if i havent been on. so it takes only 100 posts to not be a noob? thats good cuz i can get taht easy jsut by postin much like Ace did in his RPG discussion. (jk, that was A LOT of threads)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
At this point, I'm not really going to stress activeness, because everyone here has shown that they are dedicated. Apocalypse hasn't sent me his clan info yet, so it is a mute point whether he is accepted or not.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
Um...he was simply stating that he would not be able to post for a while. I believe there is a rule that if you can't post for a while to tell creature_85.
I was talking about the fact he ripped his phone jak out of the wall.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I was kind of wondering about that too. Apparently I am not the only one who suffers from sudden lapses of sanity.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by soroush123
I was talking about the fact he ripped his phone jak out of the wall.
If kinda sorry about that. On another forum I'm on, it has been raided by nOObs, and I'm just used to setting them in line. :(

soroush123

Smash Lord
lol! Anyway, Ultima, whach those warnings, the whole sig in FG is fine but try not to get too many...

Top Bottom