• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Ok whats a sprite? I'd like to join. Its 7:38 (Pacific Time) (San Francisco) where i am right now and id say im on occasionally not seldom not often. depends on if i have homework or not. (tryin to be valedictorian can be hard):p Anyway im normally on at night probably 7-9 pm mostly. So PM all the info i need to join and tell me what we need to do. and do ya have any idea when the battle place will be fixed? thanx.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Yay, I'm officially part of the clan. And keeping up with the five post weekly isn't going to be hard considering I usually post five posts a day!

Oh yeah, I might be interested in the co-leader position if its open. I might have just joined, but I'm very active, unless my parents say I can't go online for the day.

I'm going to be doing a lot of battling too, which brings up an interesting point, shouldn't clans work together. We should fight other people and help other members of our clan. Otherwise this is just a meeting grounds for challenges.

We're a clan we shouldn't fight each other. We should do things like donate money to those who need it and stuff! Teamwork is the key to winning, which is the key to getting noticed around here!

P.s. If I could change my fav. character to fox it would be great, thanx. And my three other favs, would be Marth, Roy, and Link.

If anybody needs help and isn't getting any, I'll do my best to help!

Halla!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
good point ace. we shouldn't fight each other cuz if some of theclan members run outta HP wont they be useless to us until they are healed? And we can donate money? thats sweet! I would help somebody in this clan if i get in. gtg now psychology homework.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I found a good sprite site. www.vgws.com/emu/sprite.html

Once you get here highlight the system you want and there shaould be sprite descriptions in alphabetical order based on game title. I'm not used to posting sites so if this doesn't work I'm sorry.

Sorry no fox though. (or at least none that i could find)

I'm out!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
To answer all your questions:

CloudKid2k4: A sprite is a small image of a character, like the overworld RPG little guys and such.

Ace(Fox): The reason we battle is to level up. Everyone here has a good amount of maney and can heal easy. By battling each other, we level up and become stronger, so we can battle people outside of the clan and kick butt.

Kyoober: That is just plain disturbing, but yes, it does.

And to everyone: I have a lot of good sprite places bookmarked, I just need specific ones. Fox, a good Mario, Marth/Roy, and Kirby are all in demand.

Also, I have a banner request currently hanging around, but after that is done, I'd like to make a banner, (Or series of banners) for our Clan. Does anyone have any suggestions for them, or know anyone who can do them? If you or anyone else can make a banner for us, just PM me with a sample of your work. It would be greatly appreciated if you would. They would be simple to make, but I don't have the right software.

soroush123

Smash Lord
How about making the leader and co-leader banners slightly different? Also, maybe a picture of all the main Zelda series characters would work.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
That makes sense. If we battle each other to level up, we don't have to worry about battling someone who's gonna kick your butt because we should all be working together.

Kudos, y'all!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I think I have the banner thing figured out. We can either have a variety of different banners to choose from like Sonic Boom does, or have different banners according to ranks.
Let me know what you would prefer.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Okay, I'll look at it. Be on the look out for anyone with Paintshop pro or any other picture editing software.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I've got an idea. When we start making more money we could all pitch in as a clan and buy an item shop. The benifits of this may include a steady income and discounts for clan members!

Oh yeah, if the guy who's going to make a banner or banners for us decides to charge, I think you should only get one, save money!

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
What is a banner?The idea about THe shop is kinda cool.If we could get the ultimate weopon for me that would be sweet!ID like to be fighting with the strongest weopon for a thief!

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Yea about the guy i haven't been able to get in contact with him yet so don't count on it but il keep trying. The shop idea sounds pretty cool

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Forgot to add that you can't use the strongest weapon until you are at the requried level like all weapons

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I already new about the weopon thing about being at that lvl but thatks for telling me anyways!:p :bee: :rolleyes:

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Creature your box is full... hope you see this. Nobody can send you messages.

Thanx for allowing me into the clan, YAY!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Co-leader. How does somebody get this position? Do I have to work my way up the latter. Because I think that you didn't post a point requirement for this position!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Anyone who wants to be co-leader should send me a PM telling me why they think they should have that position. I have already received some submissions and will make my decision soon.

soroush123

Smash Lord
I think you should judge by # of posts and how long they have been members. The post avereage is usually higher when you are newer.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Creature!THank you for letting me jion your guld.I am really exited.As for a banner maker il try to find someone to.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
you know maybe we should like keep in touch outside of being on this site? like using AIM or somethin like that? that would be great. cuz we can save time by staying on this site waiting for each other to get on to battle. (maybe im the only who will do that later on...oh well) We can talk to each other when we battle too. the manual thing said we should have some form of communication. so i say we can use AIM as an idea. so everybody who is in the clan or is gonna be in teh clan tell me ur AIM screename. Mine is CloudKid2k4 or Blackdog12289. im on either of those at some point. so tell me guys if you think its a good idea. not all my ideas have been good. dont be afraid to criticize.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
ur parents wotn let u use it Ace? oh well. then tell me ur e-mail. i promise i wont send u a virus or spam(whatever that is) i swear. I dont even know how to send that stuff. Anywayz maybe we should all also tell each other our jobs. like im a blacksmith. it may not be a good idea for us to be battling each other in like disadvantous scenarios(how else shall i put it man). Like maybe we shouldnt have a warrior battling a black mage in the beginnning at least. bad idea there. or a paladin fightin somethin weak or somethin. so everybody tell me ur jobs. cuz i aint got time to click on everybodies file and find out there jobs .:beezo: ( there should be a shyguy there. if there isnt and it says beezo: somethin ignore it plz.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
MAybe like we arrange battles and then like one of us can lose on purpose so some some can get money or experiance.I dont know guys should i become a mage (redmage )or should i keep it thief!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
First off, thats agianst the rules. It's like creating multiple acounts and donating money to yourself, its cheating. As for your job, it doesn't matter to me really. Check the jobs of the people in the clan. If we're missing one of those jobs then pick that.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
oh your school mascot is knight? thats cool i know somebody round here whos school mascot is knight too. I suggest thief. they could come in handy later. (as they do in most games) if you ever need gil anybody PM me okay! aaaaannnnnddddd im out.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Guys, I found someone on another site that might be willing to do our banners. But, I need pictures. Please help me find pictures for each rank's banner. I will do Leader and Rookie

Soroush, find a good young Link and a Ganon tower shot for Co-leader.

Kyoober, find a picture of one of the bombers from Majora's Mask, (the little kids) and a picture of Hyrule market or Clock town.

Cloudkid, find me the running dude from Oot and a picture of Hyrule fields.

Ace, get me a picture of one of the soldiers and the gate from Oot.

Shadow, get a picture of Rauru and the sacred realm.

Lightning, get me a picture of the triforce and a good background for the god rank.

Let me know if you can't find any of these pictures and I'll improvise. Also, feel free to give any suggestions about alternate pictures.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey guys a got a cool pic of OOT, but how do i snd it to you guys? do i tell you the webpage? or do i like copy and paste? i dunno im a noob when it comes to picture type stuff. So here is the site of hte pic me and Ace have found. I think this alone is a good picture for a banner for all of us. if htis link doesnt work then plz tell me thanx.http://www.zeldaspirit.com/media/z5art/z5_14.jpg

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
well i found many images, only two of the guards. but i need an e-mail addres. i can't insert pics in this post. when i go to creatures e-mail it's though the site and i can't insert pics. how do you want me to send you the pics?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yah ace is right. how do you want us to sned u the pics. I have the link for it above im my last post. then u can do whatever u want with that. if this works for now then tell me. if it doesnt then also tell me.(maybe i shouldve jsut said "tell me if this works or not:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: ) well that's it. we should all also have our sigs telling people to donate gil to us if they dont RPG battle. Cuz ive noticed people who have this sig have A LOT more gil. like bluelion20 i think is in the 600s. creature is pretty high but everbody should still do it. i think it works. i have already had someone donate gil to me.

Top Bottom