• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Greetings. Welcome to Hylian Heroes, the original Legend of Zelda Clan here on Smashboards since the first RPG. We have a large list of members, but many have fallen inactive and we hope to recruit some new members. Anyone is welcome, our guidelines for new members are very lax in comparison to many other clans. We hope to be able to make this new RPG a fun experience for everyone.

Member list

1. Leader: Dayin (Creature_85) Page
AIM: Creature875
MSN: Creature_85III@hotmail.com

2. Co-Leader: Crazy Horse(Stopsign) Page
AIM: thestopsign99

3. Council Member: Kyoober(Kyoober) [Unconfirmed class]
AIM: Digikmon94942990
Yahoo: Digikmon94942990

4. Council Member:Vaniix Raiser(sonicshift)

5. Colm(PerfectPixel)Pickpocket
AIM: Pixel9987

Unconfirmed Members:
These are members that have fallen into inactivity, or have not confirmed their membership since the new RPG started. Also in this list are previous members who have since moved on to other clans.

soroush123, Lightning snake, ShadowAssasin, Ace(Fox), Ultima Nightmare, CloudKid2k4, Death, -=Marth_n_Roy=-, MistyIRC, apocslypse13579, Tyco, Supamario, linkoverlord, Flame-megaman, bomb, simpson man, ShadowFalco, LinkMaster12, Drumstickz.

Rules

First, the obvious:

1. No spamming. . . anywhere. . . or anyone, for that matter.
2. No flaming at all. We're trying to make a friendly alliance here.
3. No profanity, crude comments, sexual references, or anything resembling all that. The mods give you 6 warning points. I don't.
4. No joining, getting some free gil, ticking people off, then quitting. Only join if you mean to stay on. I'm not stopping people from quitting if they aren't happy with this clan, just, try to be sensible about it.
5. Remember to put this clan on your profile, and ask for an invite.

Aside from those, just use your common sense.

Point System and Rankings

The different rankings are as follows.
Great Hero (Leader): Creature_85
Hero (co-leader): Stopsign
God (2000+): Vacant
Sage (1500): Vacant
General (1000): Vacant
Captain (600 points): Vacant
Legionairre (300 points): Lightning Snake,
Soldier (100 points): ShadowAssasin, Ace(Fox), Ultima Nightmare, CloudKid2k4, Death, sonicshift, -=Marth_n_Roy=-, Kyoober, Stopsign, MistyIRC, apocslypse13579
Errand Runner (50 points): Tyco, Supamario
Rookie (1 point): linkoverlord, Flame-megaman, bomb, simpson man, ShadowFalco
Membership Pending: LinkMaster12, Drumstickz

The formula for points is under construction.

These are the rankings as they stood from the last RPG. Things will be moved around as time goes on.

To become a member officially added to the memberlist, you must apply first, accept an invite, and hang around for a week, (unless I decide to hurry you through for some reason), and create an RPG character. You must also be at least semi-active. If you don't post an average of 5 times a week, I might ask you about it and if you don't have a good reason (i.e. vacation, moving, etc.) then you will be kicked out. If you just can't get on that much for whatever reason, I'll probably make an exception if you make a strong effort for the clan whenever you can.

Leadership responsibilities and more on Ranks

We are still appointing people to leadershiip offices. Now would be a good time to join and get in while you can.

If you ever see the need for a leadership position, and want to volunteer, contact me.

A council of active and responsible members is being set up. Do not ask to be part of the council; you will get in by invitation only. Everyone who makes it to the sage/god ranks will be immediately accepted into the council.

If you have a question, contact me or stopsign.

Banners

Here are the banners. You can only use a banner if you have earned that rank.

Other Stuff

At all times feel free to give any suggestions about how to run the clan. I'm not perfect and I'll be the first to admit it. I can always use some advice. This clan is large, but we can always use more members, so invite your buddies, advertise, (heh heh) whatever it takes.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Alright, just give me your time zone (just tell me what time it is when you reply and I'll figure it out) so we can set up battles.

Charizard_85

Smash Rookie
Cool. Where I am it is now about 3:30. I can't go for Co-leader as I am too busy and am not on enough to even bother trying. I will do the occasional battle though.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Hey thanks guys! I am trying to develop a point system to determine who is at what rank. I think it will be based on length of time in the clan and # of battles fought against other members of the clan, but I am open to suggestions. Once this becomes an official clan, I will accept submissions for the office of Co-leader. More info on that later.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Just tell me what time it is when you reply, so I can get an idea of when it would be convenient to have battles.

MS70000

Smash Apprentice
What do you mean it already tell on our posts what time it was when we replied.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
It tells what time it is where I am, but it doesn't do me any good in finding out what time it is where you are. We all live in different time zones, so I am trying to find convenient times for all of us to have battles.

Dragoon_66357

Smash Rookie
For the point system, how about something like
(# of days in Clan) X [10 X (# of battles fought against clan members) + 5 X (# of battles fought against non clan members)]
But that's just a suggestion.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
That's a good idea Dragoon, but that is a lot of number crunching. I think I might change it to # of weeks in clan, and X2 and X1 instead of 10 and 5 respectively. Also, I think I might add a part for added bonuses, for things such as previously mentioned refferals and "first five bonus" you know, things like that.

EDIT: I redid the first post to include rules and things.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
That's okay, I understand. Stay for a while and see how things work out. If it gets to the point where it causes problems, we'll decide from there.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
It's great to have you! Just follow the instructions I sent you in a PM and if you have fulfilled the other requirements, after a week I will put you on the memberlist.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Re: Hylian Heroes

Originally posted by Creature_85

To become a member you must have been a member for one week unless I decide to hurry you through for some reason, chosen a RPG character, and have sent me a member sprite bio. (More info about that in a PM you will receive when you join) You must also be at least semi-active. If you don't post an average of 5 times a week, I might ask you about it and if you don't have a good reason (i.e. vacation, moving, etc.) then you will be kicked out. If you just can't get on that much for whatever reason, I'll probably make an exception if you make a strong effort for the clan whenever you can.

Look at that semiactive rule. That means you must have a .71 post/day average. If you guys get in the clan, keep that in mind.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Thank you for reminding us of that. I understand that some people just can't get on all that often though, so I will try to be lenient within reason.

Lightning Snake, you're flirting the edge. Is there a reason for that?

soroush123

Smash Lord
Almost all of you on the membership pending list can become a memeber just by posting more. 5 posts a week is not hard. You need to do something to get in. Even if you do, if you slack off, you might get kicked out. So, COME ON! We only need 5 more people to become a clan.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
The problem is that none of them, save ShadowAssasin, has sent me their Sprite bio information. Dragoon and Charizard have both informed me of their situation and I will probaly still let them join, provided they send that in.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Sorry, all I could find was a Yoshi sprite. If anyone can recommend any good sprite sites to me I'll check 'em out. I expecially need ones of Fox. And no Sprite sheets. I can't do a thing with those. Look for animated ones. Those don't come in sheets.

Top Bottom