• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Lightning, that's a pretty good picture.

Cloudkid, don't worry about it. Either give me the pic you mentioned in your PM, or just leave it and I will find the picture.

Ace, why can't you post pictures?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I'm amazed that that is Zelda. How did the graphics get so good?

Anyways I searced for the pics and just saved them. When i try to post a pic with the icon i get a popup asking for
. What does the mean!!!

When I try to e-mail you by your profile it doesn't show me your e-mail. the site does it all for me. If i try to mail, i can't insert pics. I don't know what to do!!!

P.S. the only guard pics i can find are crappy and they are very small. Sorry.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yah i agree. r u sure that is zelda game castle? i just can believe someone finally put it in reasonable graphics. i like Windwaker dont get me wrong, but the graphics on it suck. (well they dont suck, but i HATE the whole cartoon type thing) Not even Nintendo has made graphics like that. where did u get that? did the epona thing work? PM me if ya like it cuz i can get a new one. Ace sign on your AIM again and ill tell u what i did k? that may help.

ApocalypseLater

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
yah i agree. r u sure that is zelda game castle? i just can believe someone finally put it in reasonable graphics. i like Windwaker dont get me wrong, but the graphics on it suck. (well they dont suck, but i HATE the whole cartoon type thing) Not even Nintendo has made graphics like that. where did u get that? did the epona thing work? PM me if ya like it cuz i can get a new one. Ace sign on your AIM again and ill tell u what i did k? that may help.
What the **** are you talking about? The graphics in Windwaker were awesome! It may just be because I happen to be a fan of Cel Shading...but whatever.

Anyways, I wanna join. Cloudkid2k4 goes to my school, and is always *****ing at me to join. So here I am. How the **** do I do this?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
The castle pictures were computer generated by a fan.

Shadow, that wasn't quite what I was looking for, but it is probably even better!

Apocalypse, I'll put you on the Mem. pending list, but as long as those astericks keep showing up in your posts, your not getting in.

Cloudkid, that pic was good. You have been very helpful with the pictures.

Unfortunatly, the person who I was asking dropped out, so our banners won't come from him. But, at least we have a supply of pictures so when we do find someone, we will have everything together.

And everyone, I have an anouncement. *drum roll*

Soroush123 has been chosen as our Co-leader!
Soroush, I'll send you a PM regarding it.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Creature ill try to get those pics.ITs like 50/50 chance of finding pics.But i will try.ill tell you later if i cant find anything but ill keep trying.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I found the real castle here. Tell me which one you like better.

Kyoober, that's cool man. Are you using Google search?

Ace, I forgot your question. When you find a picture, right click on it and go to properties. Highlight and copy the address. Then go to your post, click IMG at the top, and paste the URL into the pop up window. That should do it.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Acualy i am posting on anothere site to see if they can giv me a pic.But i am searching by google to.:beezo:

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I found one pic. The qualities isn't so good but I didn't expect to find any thing spectacular anyways. I'm looking for a guard for crying out loud!

The pic is about mid-page, young link is standing between two guards.

http://www.zeldaguide.com/early.htm

There are some pretty cool ones at

http://www.ganonstower.com/z64art.shtml

Check out all the links.

Well the top link is the only one i could find of the guards. The second is just a link to some cool pics. Sorry if you can't use the pic i found, i searchrd for hours.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Wow, guys. Those are some really awesome pictures. I think I've got enough now, but if you find anything good, keep sending it in.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I could look for some thing else.creature what do you want me to find.i think i might find it fast.:)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I'm still trying to find a good guard, preferrably not a screenshot. Kind of like the pictures in Ace's second picture link.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Its hard to find a hand drawn pic of the guards, I searched for hours. Nobody cares about the guards enough to make one pic?! Man if you can find one I have to give you kudos, cuz the guards just don't get enough credit...

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
apocalypselateri jsut didnt like windwaker at all. The game was pretty good (playing wise) but i hated the graphics. also stop swearin if ya wanna join. after six warnings u will get kicked off. so what idd ya have like 3 warnins? nayway im not yellin at you to join. i jsut thought it would be cool. considerin ur from cool teens and all. Just join and edit your profile and then PM it to the leader after he PM's you.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
THe only zelda games ive played are ssbm and ssb,I really dont find the zelda games fun.though link and zelda rock in ssbm.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
I might can help

What's up ya'll!!
I see ur looking for a sig maker. Well for 15 gil i can get someone to make it for me to give to ya'll. I know this sounds like another way to get gil and to tell the truth it is. But still im helping ya'll out since im a Link fan(obvious by my sig)

Anyways, I'll post the banner and let u guys decide if you like it and then i'll receive my payment. It won't be as good as my sig because someone else made it for me but still a good banner.

So what do you all say?(mainly the leader)

Holla!!!

Edit: Oh yeah!! post the pictures if you decide to.:)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Thank you Chaoser! I'll even increase it to twenty gil.

Here's what we have for Rookie

Title: Hylian Heroes

Subtitle: Rookie

Background:
I need a slice just above Tatl, so no part of the fairy, of Link shows.

Picture:
Just the middle kid.

Size: A medium size, not to big, and yet big enough that you can see the pictures well.

Thank you again Chaoser.

And to the rest of the Clan: There is apparently a limit to the number of pictures you can have in a post, so I had to drop all the allies in the memberlist save one. I am going to drop either the Pokemon, or the remaining ally. Tell me which one you want to keep.

EDIT: Chaoser, I hope I'm not too late. I found a better picture of the kid.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
ITS OKAY ILL LOOK FOR PIC OF RAURU TOO k? 2 PEOPLE IS BETTER THAN ONE. u know what i wanna pitch in too. ill pay for part of it since i will be a rookie. k? ill pay for part of it. whatever it takes so ur not the only one payin.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i had just started looking for a rauru when u had posted ur pic. Now i say get rid of our allie not the pokemon. although...im not part of hte clan officially yet am i?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yay im officially part of the clan! Now i wanna help pay for the some of the banners. And you write Fics? thats cool! im gonna read em now cuz i am planning on bein a creative writer when i grow up. (teachers say im pretty good but i dont know....) so thanx again.=!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yea I do. They are Zelda Chronicles and Nintendo Survivor under Creative Minds. You might have to type Nintendo Survivor into the search at the bottom to find it as I have not updated in a long time.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I can cover the Banners if you guys want, but if you want to help, then go ahead. If each of you give me 20 gil, that should cover it. Make sure you PM me telling me you sent it to me though.

With your help, I have found all the pictures I'm gonna need except that darn Guard! Try searching for creative things, like gorons, then go to site it is from. I have found a couple of good sites that way.

soroush123

Smash Lord
You inbox is full Creature. I'll donate 20. I have a lot of gil anyway.
You get a PM when you get a donation anyway, unless the donater selects to not say who donated. Hey, we should put all clan members on our buddy list.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
the link didnt wurk for the gorons, shadowassasin. I can find some since im in computer and the internet here is real fast. (DSL). Well im gonna go look for some. oh yah and i donated 20 gil to you creature so now u know ive helped if you didnt get my PM.

Top Bottom