• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

soroush123

Smash Lord
Look, it's OK, just post more, and battle a bit more. You can get about 50 a day from FG alone. And battle till you are at about, leve3 or so. Then come back.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by linkoverlord
whats FG? and r you sure it says i have to be active in the rpg to join? i thought it said you didnt have to be active
FG is the Forum Games, nd yes, you have to be active in the RPG.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
ultima, i am going to send you mine once i get the right pics and stuff.

soroush, i think you may be leading him on. 50 gil a day from FG? i thought it doesnt even give out gil anymore??? anyway it doesnt make sense to make 50 gil in a day unless you post somewhere along the lines of 50 posts. i mean come on who does that??? im not even sure if MODS post that much in a day. (who knows maybe they do).

BTW, stopsign i like your sarcasim

Congratulations on either not typing well when you trying to do something funny or not knowing how to spell! (sarcasm) [NOTE: this COULD be wrong spelling too. lol :p] Also stopsign, dont take my job. i take pride in greeting new members. thats my job! (also jk)

jk jk man dont take it in a harsh way im jk around.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
BTW, stopsign i like your sarcasim

Congratulations on either not typing well when you trying to do something funny or not knowing how to spell! (sarcasm) [NOTE: this COULD be wrong spelling too. lol :p] Also stopsign, dont take my job. i take pride in greeting new members. thats my job! (also jk)

jk jk man dont take it in a harsh way im jk around. [/B]
Oh I guess I did spell it wrong. But I can greet clan members to. You just take questions that n00bs to the clan ask. Anyone can greet them.

I'm finished with my soccer camp so I will have a lot of free time for the next 2 weeks. I have an overnight camp after that and then a vacation. So I will be on quite a lot the next few weeks. But I'm requesting that someone take over my job when I'm gone.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i say we dont go with a 100 posts but i suggest a post rate of at least 2 posts per day and have been on the site for a week. but, (again i dont think it matters) it my OPINION. like i said before, MANY of us joined as noobs. so i say we give them a CHANCE. *gasps from everybody* am i the only person that feels this way?

BTW, stopsign i thought i said dont take it personally and i was jk. man some people just dont GET IT. i said i was jk about nobody could take my job. and i asked creature and YES it is my job to GREET people AND tell them the rules (assuming they ask me in a PM. so far total count= 0)

lol soroush, yah i thought it said "50 GIL a day from FG"

and linkoverlord, what conspiracy are you talking about?? we aren't even arguing about you. hey if it was up to me id let you in but eh.

poopie-head, dont worry about that one battle you probably played someone with a WAY higher levle than you. dont give up so easily. just keep trying against people you can actually play against. (like me versus Soroush, i dont know what i was smoking that day :p)

:starman: EDIT :starman: i was wonderign. how do you make a link that is a link but doesn seem look like a big jumbled up link the one below.

http://smashboards.com

how do you make it look like here but its still a link to the page you want. can anybody tell me this? i know soroush, tyco, and ultima nightmare can do it.

linkoverlord

Smash Cadet
sorry cloudkid. wrong choice of words. well thanks anyway. ill go for more posts. i seem to be doing good just by replying here!lol well ill just go for more posts and come back. Thanks!:D

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Cloudkid I know you were joking and I was just saying I could greet to. So I won't take it seriously. Don't worry. Were making a big fuss about nothing. :D

Well I spent the whole day entertaining my little cousin with N64 games. He is really good at Super Mario 64. Well everyone can start passing in this weeks battles. I didn't do that much but thats okay. I'm free for the whole week.

Oh and I agree with Cloudkid about the n00bs coming in to the clan. But they have to show good behovior, and if they also exbit some good grammer. I hate bad grammer. It makes my head spin. :confused:

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Oh and I agree with Cloudkid about the n00bs coming in to the clan. But they have to show good behovior, and if they also exbit some good grammer. I hate bad grammer. It makes my head spin. :confused:
Yeah, but the RPG hadn't started when we joined as n00bs (I know I was one). Maybe just a battle exp (aka: # of battles) limit on joinage? Eh, it just seemed to be up for debate.

AHHHHH!!!! GUD GRAMER!!!!1 LOLOTZ!!!1 (But, yeah, I agree. I think I might be somewhat OCD...)

And yeah, SM64 is a good game. Ever play SSB64? Good stuff. (It's how I started.)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
S64 is tight. i got all the stars. it took me a week before i realized 120 is: warning spoiler!
in that slide place on the upper floor of the castle where you get one in the beginning, but you have to get a faster time down. eh who knew.
i hope i did that right.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
lol i thought it was 162...wait i dont remember anymore lol you probably right. its been like 4 yeasrs ya know. all i know is that i got them all.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
lol i thought it was 162...wait i dont remember anymore lol you probably right. its been like 4 yeasrs ya know. all i know is that i got them all.
Yeah, there's only 120 stars. ooh! ooh! Check this out dudes!
Once you get the 120 stars, you get a canon outside the castle that you can use to get to Yoshi. He'll give you 99 lives! Rock on!
BTW, CK, if you want to know how to use spoiler tags, just quote this.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by sonicshift
Yeah, there's only 120 stars. ooh! ooh! Check this out dudes!
Once you get the 120 stars, you get a canon outside the castle that you can use to get to Yoshi. He'll give you 99 lives! Rock on!
BTW, CK, if you want to know how to use spoiler tags, just quote this.

oooooooooohhhhhhhh lol the irony the irony! BTW, sonic ive gotten em all so i know what happens. its actually kind of a ripoff in my opinion.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
highlight the black if you want to find out.

BTW everybody, im LMAO cuz i dared to challenge Ticadrius. (for those who dont know hes the mod with the grammar hammer) ten bucks says he doesnt accept. hes probably buffed out like level 13 or something.

linkoverlord

Smash Cadet
hey uhh...whats the deal with this clan? what are clans about? and what do you mean by active in the rpg? cause one person challenged me and i accepted and i couldnt fight him. and why cant i see how many posts i have?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
THANK GOD!

Hello Linkoverlord, I am the NOOB COORDINATER of our clan. Although, you are not part of the clan, (yet) I will tell you about clans and such.

1.) This clan is the most popular thread out of the clans. Thats whats up. (at least in post count :p ) We battle and attempt to get enough wins to get us in the top ten. That will result in us being the best clan and the strongest clan. So far only our co-leader, Soroush 123, is in the top ten. But we are on the rise.

2.) Being active in the RPG simpy means to battle sometimes. Frequently is not required. You must just battle occasionally and stay active by battling.

3.) You accept a battle? or did you jsut recieve a PM? Click on battle at the top of this page. click browse. Then find your battle. click view. then accept. THATS accepting. If you do that then just wait till its your turn by clicking refresh occasionally. (AOL instant messenger STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to use to communicate with your battle partner.) Then go to the bottom and select a command. tell your partner its his/her turn. then he/she will tell you. and so on until the battle is over. after click the "i acknowledge the results of battle" and then it will be over. however, some people may leave you in battle limbo. (like they just abandon the battle. NOT to be confused with RETREAT) if this happens i suggest you jsut ask them to end it by retreating your you request a draw and/or retreat also. if they arent on for a long time (i.e. NOOB who may NEVER come back to the site) maybe you can ask KIKI about it. however, i dont think hes done any of these types of favors yet.

4.) to see how many posts you have. go to your post. click on PROFILE. and it will show your profile. near the top right im pretty sure it tells you how many posts you have. if not in the top right, then its somewhere in your profile. (NOT edit profile)

hope that clears things up for you.

NOTE: FINALLY! A CHANCE TO DO MY JOB!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
lol, ur welcome. this is the 6th straight time ive posted every other post now in a row. i think i will not post for 2 posts now. but what is your AIM screename linkoverlord? i may be able to talk to you in a bit if you tell it to me.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
cool. im gonna restart my computer so i can access AIM. my AIM screenname is blackdog12289. i also need to get Ticadrius screename. (tis a shame he is only level 1)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
We played it for 6 hours straight. The surprising thing is that he got 58 stars by himself (Well mostly).

Okay enough talk about video games for one day. Sonicshift you got 18 clan points. Uh not much going on. Well except for my family getting a awesome new boat. Were going to the lake on it later today.

Also Gideon updated the aligment thing. So other people who aren't in that clan can get their aligment. Just type in the password next time you are in edit profile.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yay! congrats! now we have 2!

BTW, stop read my sig and tell me how many points i got. then ill change it back to zero/zero.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Hey all. I'm back. What'd I miss? <_< >_>

BTW, no one has sent in their banner requests. I guess you don't want any banners. :confused:

soroush123

Smash Lord
Hi, guys, I'm in canada stuck with the poorest excuse for DSL EVER!!!!!!! So, linkoverlord, you seem pretty dedicated, so just get some posts and battle a bit (at least get to level 2 or 3).

BTW: LinkOverlord reminded me of something. Do we even have ANY banners with Link in them? maybe another rank after god? Hero, perhaps. Well, creature isn't here now, s I'll have to wait about it.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Okay, Cloudkid you have 21 points. I do hope Linkoverlord can join are clan he seems like a good person to me. But he also needs to battle way more.

Congrats to Apoc for getting into the Top 10. Now just stay there for one more week until are payments arrive and you should be getting some gil. I see that you are broke.

Don't forget to change your alignment to Hylian Heroes. Gideon fixed the alignment password mess up so just enter the password in Edit Profile.

Top Bottom