• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Hey apocslypse13579, clean out your inbox. I cant PM you. And make your move, if I'm caught in limbo, you wont hear from me until about 48 hours from now. So yeah, its not good like that. :p

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Woooo! I am back! Did anyone cover for me while I was gone? Like get a hold of my password from Creature? Cuz I have tons of new PMs that I dont remember reading! Fill me in I am soo unorganized right now....

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
ace, you dditn miss anything. you can still battle your clan tourney partner still. I can. Im just trying to get in a battle with SA still. (we have opposite time zones) other than that we got our clan points updated. yay. and ultima is doing banners for the council. You must PM him with your requests. (and pay him 20 gil once you get your banner). and no nobody needed to cover for you while u were gone. get on aim BTW and we can talk easier.

EDIT: Like my new banner?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Ace, YOU NEED to end your battle with Total Chaos. hes getting mad. dont abandon battles! (like me ;) )

BTW, there should be no reason why Linkoverlord cant join. he has his own forums. I think he will stay in this clan cuz he knows he needs to stay active.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
BTW, there should be no reason why Linkoverlord cant join. he has his own forums. I think he will stay in this clan cuz he knows he needs to stay active.
Eh, if he's active in the RPG, and posts often enough (like 2 or 3 posts a day), I think it's cool. Anyway, CK, talk to Flame-Megaman; you're the N00b Coordinator. He seems to have battled enough, but, uh, it's not really my decision to let people in. Talk to Creature or Soroush.

And nice sig, CK. I like it. Good work Ultima (methinks thats who mades it). The dude on the left, doesn't know who he is (please note the purposeful grammer error). BTW, I've gots (nother) a new quote in my sig (not like anyone cares).

And I just found out that someone else on the forums posts in Firebrick as well.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I believe the dude on the left is the Feirce Deity Link, with the Feirce Deity mask. I'll end the battle with Total Chaos. This is the second time I have recieved a wrong number. It said 3309, but that wasn't the right number for our battle. Has this happened to anyone else...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by sonicshift
And nice sig, CK. I like it. Good work Ultima (methinks thats who mades it).
Of course I did.

To everyone in the council: Send in your banner requests. I think those are stopsign and kyoober (and anybody else I forgot about. Creature and soroush can make a request if they want. I think those banners are a little... dated.).

BTW Creature: I saw a couple of things you need to update on the first post: Add the new banners, change my RPG character's name to Keiji Maeda, and put Artist by me name and stopsign's position by his. :bee:

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Guys sombody needs to PM me the clan password! I forgot it, and sometime while I was gone Kiki made it so that you need the password to change your stats...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
Guys sombody needs to PM me the clan password! I forgot it, and sometime while I was gone Kiki made it so that you need the password to change your stats...
I sent it to you.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hold up flamemegaman your not in the clan YET. I will work on getting you in the clan as a member by talking with Soroush. Please give me your AIM screename so i can talk to you about it. also just cuz nobody refers to you doesnt mean we didnt read your post. just be patient ;) also you will not get the password (even if you are accepted) until youve been in the clan a week. its just a MP thing you have to go through to show that your loyal to the clan.

BTW, Ace and Sonic, yah its Fierce Deity Link.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
ShadowFalco why did you just make a really random post?

Well Ultima I forgot I can have my own banner for my position. I'll send my pics that I want into you right away.

I agree that Linkoverlord can join but not the rest. He seems to be dedicated. But I should give the other ones time. I'm not sure about them.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
stop it wasnt a really random post. it was just he doesnt know how to post very well. im pretty sure he was trying to say he wanted to join. whats the 100 POSTS (not points ;) ). Just have 100 posts and 5 battles is enough to be in, but you must keep battling to stay in. we'll see. contact me on aim at blackdog12289 if you are seriously interested.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Hey, guys, I don't think I will be able to be on the CPU as much now that I am in Canada for a bit, if worst comes to worst, I might need someone to cover for me to keep me in the top 3.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
All the other clans seem to have 2 Co - Leaders. Maybe someone else could be one. Someone who is a Veteran to the clan. This is just a sugestion. We do need another Co - Leader besides Soroush. Creature can't be on and Soroush can't. Would anyone like to be a Co - Leader.

I can't really do it until late this Summer. So I can't really be it even though I would like to be it .:(

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I think Ultima has been with the clan for a long time. Maybe he could be Co-Leader! Or maybe even.... me! He he. I am just kidding. But I think the Double Co-Leader idea is a good one! I know Lightning Snake has been with us for a loooong time, and I would nominate him but he isn't on often enough... sorry man.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
I think Ultima has been with the clan for a long time. Maybe he could be Co-Leader! Or maybe even.... me! He he. I am just kidding. But I think the Double Co-Leader idea is a good one! I know Lightning Snake has been with us for a loooong time, and I would nominate him but he isn't on often enough... sorry man.
Yeah but the decision would be made by the Council. Or if Creature or Sosoush feal like they need more help as Leaders. I see Lightning on in the early morning a lot. I guess he just doesn't like to post that much.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Double Clan Co-Leaders would seriously help out here. During the summer when peoples leave...eh. Anyway, Ultima would be cool, I mean, if he's up to it. I'd vote him in, if I were counsil........well, cool.

Hi Lightning Snake!

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yea, I just got a Donation of 50 gil. But I was thinking that either Ultima would take the second Clan Co Leader job or maybe even Sonicshift since he doesn't have a job in the clan. Yet he has been in the clan for a very long time.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Stopsign
Yea, I just got a Donation of 50 gil. But I was thinking that either Ultima would take the second Clan Co Leader job or maybe even Sonicshift since he doesn't have a job in the clan. Yet he has been in the clan for a very long time.
w00t!!!1 Since page 24!! Like crazy. Like crazy. Like crazy. Like crazy. Like crazy....sorry. In any case, we'd have to discuss it with Creature and/or Soroush (preferably Creature, since he is Leader).

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Wow, thanks for all the support, guys. If the opportunity arises, I will gladly take a shot at it. If I don't get it or Creature doesn't feel the need for a second co-leader, I will always be the artist, since my banners > all. :D

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i would vote for Ultima as well.(assuming i cant vote for myself...jk ;) ) hes the only one who has forum experience out of all of us. anywho ultima i got my own forums. (dont bother going everyboyd IM NOT advertising this is aimed ONLY at ultima.) i might need help with it. ur help will be appreciated.

http://chocoboards.clicdev.com

flame-megaman, want to read MY FIC???? click the banner and post in my story AFTER READING it ill read urs. i need more fans so far i only got 2...*sighs* oh well. i hope everybody whos read it has POSTED.

aaaand im out.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!Guys what happened since i left my co,p broke.sorrysorry sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.Is there anything i need to do?*cries*

soroush123

Smash Lord
Well, seeing as how you all voted, I will bestow TEMPORARY (until me and creature get back) sub-co-leadership (3rd in command) onto Ultima Nightmare, now, I really need someone to cover for me, I have to be in the upper ranks for the paychecks! So PM me and if I think I can trust you, I will give you my Password.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Apocslypse13579, you PM inbox is apparently still full. Its 8:26pm AEST (Australian) at the moment. Try to contact me so we can get this battle finished in a number of minutes, rather than number of days. Not being eligible for battle when an opponent is offline is, at times frustrating, as I'm sure you know. See if we can work this out.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Uh Flame Megaman your signiture is about 20 lines tall. Shrink it a lot, or the mods will get really really mad at you.

Kyoober you havn't missed much really. The only thing that happended is that we have a temporary Co - Leader now. Ultima Nightmare. Since Soroush and Creature both cant get on much we decided to have another Co - Leader. But this has to pass with Creature before it comes permenent.

Soroush I have lost your link to the website somewhere in these pages. So can you post it again.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Check your pms Stopsign. Oh, and apocslypse13579, sorry bout all that. But I did tell ya... ^^

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
i would vote for Ultima as well.(assuming i cant vote for myself...jk ;) ) hes the only one who has forum experience out of all of us. anywho ultima i got my own forums. (dont bother going everyboyd IM NOT advertising this is aimed ONLY at ultima.) i might need help with it. ur help will be appreciated.

Yes, I joined it. But you know all the problems my computer has with that host, so don't go crazy or I won't be able to get on it.

Originally posted by soroush123
Well, seeing as how you all voted, I will bestow TEMPORARY (until me and creature get back) sub-co-leadership (3rd in command) onto Ultima Nightmare
Um...I don't know what to say. Thanks for your votes, guys.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
All I have to say is Happy Birthday Lightning Snake and sorry Sabreant I didn't read my PM's before I logged off. I had to go do something.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
flamemegamn...CHANGE THAT SIG AND QUICKLY. i have a funny feeling kirby master or wahtever his name is is gonna warn you for that. you better shrink that pic or osmething man.

and happy brithday lightning snake.

and congrats to ultmanightmare on being 3rd in command. (i thought he already was but eh.

soroush join my site also. i need people with forums leading experience on it preffererably. (you too sonic you didnt register yet)

there thats it.

*end crappy post*

sonicshift

Smash Ace
*end crappy post*
Haha lol.
Anyway, congrats to Ultima for sub-co-leadership, and happy birthday LS.

BTW, CK, I did join the forums (under the name Sonic Shift, not Sosh, imagine that!).

And, as he's been warned, I like the Zero in the sig FlameMegaman, but, still too big...

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by sonicshift
BTW, CK, I did join the forums (under the name Sonic Shift, not Sosh, imagine that!).
oh well thanx for letting me know. i kept trying. Sosh is it Sonic Shift or Sonicshift?

sonicshift

Smash Ace
oh well thanx for letting me know. i kept trying. Sosh is it Sonic Shift or Sonicshift?
I think it's Sonic Shift (with no space). Anyway, I guess I'll go to check and see if anything new's happened there.

[Edit 1: Looking good, CK. He said stuff was ready, but not to post there! BTW, really random fact: The total SD's on my SSBM game are 1337. Crazy stuff!]

[Edit 2: Took the HH banner out of my sig for now.]

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Well, I do believe he said not to join his forums yet. They aren't even fully operational.

Congratulations to all who deserve it. I am to lazy to type who and what for...

I believe there was something else I wanted to say.... oh well.

Edit: With the exception of Ultima and Sonic. I didn't check this thread before checking FF Elite's members.

Top Bottom