• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Cloudkid, can I become a mod at your webiste. I always dreamed of becoming one somewhere, and your website is the perfect place. :p

linkoverlord

Smash Cadet
NO CLOUDKID DONT LET SOROUSH INTO YOUR FORUMS!! HE ALWAYS MESSES WITH OURS!!(by the way, check out my forums at linkpuffelite.clicdev.com ) and thanks guys for wanting me to join.:D but no one challenges me and im afraid to challenge someone cause i dont know whos easy to beat! and yea im really dedicated. and i havent been on swf cause i was working on my forums and working on cloudkid and my forums.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Link can I be moderator at yours. I'm goign to sign up right now. I just want to be a moderator. I want to see what it is like.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Originally posted by linkoverlord
actually stopsign, when i get into this clan you can be a mod
Is that bribery I detect? LO, (Quickname for LinkOverlord) I like your style.... lol. J/K. Welcome to the clan. If you need help you can always come to me. If your looking to level up, you should fight level 1 people. Then when you level up, keep challenging level 1's, and say its only for exp, people are suckers for that one. You'll keep winning and your level will go up!

soroush123

Smash Lord
NO CLOUDKID DONT LET SOROUSH INTO YOUR FORUMS!! HE ALWAYS MESSES WITH OURS!!
Heh, LOL, those were pranks authorized by Charlie (other Admin)

linkoverlord

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by soroush123
Heh, LOL, those were pranks authorized by Charlie (other Admin)
oh shut up sourdough. you know you did it. charlie told me you went into the admin cp and @#$!%ed around with my site.

thats how i am ace. so im in the clan? and thanks

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
To tell you the truth I dont have the authority to let you in. But as a member of the Council I dont have a problem with it. I thought you were on the mem pending list. If you really want in the clan though, you better starts battling! Before Creature gets back...

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
To tell you the truth I dont have the authority to let you in. But as a member of the Council I dont have a problem with it. I thought you were on the mem pending list. If you really want in the clan though, you better starts battling! Before Creature gets back...
I think he has to have battled some to get on MP (BTW, the first page hasn't been updated in quite some time, not even MP). Anyway, yeah, get in some battling LO (ooh! You've now gotten a nickname, congratulations!).

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Membership Pending. Its what you go on for the first week in the clan. So we can analyse how active you are. I'll send you some battle requests. You just get the number and password and join me in a battle....

soroush123

Smash Lord
oh shut up sourdough. you know you did it. charlie told me you went into the admin cp and @#$!%ed around with my site.
What? He was there when it happened, he let me, anyway, I just changed a member tile (also someone else we knew from school, Tyco, actually) and mine as well. I like my member title (SPECIAL-ED BOY@!$!$~!@#$). BTW: Charlie is the ROOT Admin, so technicaly IT IS HIS SITE. Anyway, the only reason I did that was because I knew everyone involved. Now, enough of this.

Ace, LO, don't spam with posts like that. And don't call me sourdogh (sushi is fine), that doesn't even sound like my name. And, don't bribe people, it's useless, he has no controll over that creature does. And, you need a better battle record as well.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
As a temporary co-leader, I'm going to have to ask you to keep issues on other sites on those sites. We don't need them here.

And no, I have no intention of joining your forum. The way you conduct yourself only makes me see you as a n00b admin who has no clue what he's doing and only made his own forum cause he wanted the powers of an admin.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
Ultima, who are you referring to? I hope its not me, I haven't even announced my forums yet, let alone asked you to mod it...
Most certainatly not. I was talking to linkoverlord.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Flame, Your level and battle record are goo enough to get you in, but the problem is your posts. Get more! And that sig is too big still, try taking out the words or something.

linkoverlord

Smash Cadet
whatever ultima. whatever SOURDOUGH.(face it me and chris always call you that and the only reason you start to care now is because you dont want to get embarrassed as the "big bad co-leader")ill start battling soon

Stopsign

Smash Ace
whatever ultima. whatever SOURDOUGH.(face it me and chris always call you that and the only reason you start to care now is because you dont want to get embarrassed as the "big bad co-leader")ill start battling soon
Uh LO it is not a good thing to mess around with Co - Leaders. You are not likely to get into the clan if you have a big ego. Just lower the insulting down please.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Stopsign
Uh LO it is not a good thing to mess around with Co - Leaders. You are not likely to get into the clan if you have a big ego. Just lower the insulting down please.
Yeah dud turn down a few nothches.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Originally posted by sonicshift
This is turning into a flame war (minor, somewhat, but one nonetheless).

Just chill and go play the RPG....
I totally agree with you. Lets stop fighting. We will get in trouble with the mods if they see that. :(

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I agree with Ultima. LO, I have a new perspective on you. I'd watch it if you really want into this clan... the flaming must stop. That goes for anyone else who decides to flame!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey i guess i msised a flame war...oh well. jsut checking in. anyway i now hasve a totla of 4 fans in my fan fic! yay! im just posting to say. is creature still on vacation????? man thats one long vacation then....hes gonna have fun updating hte first page when he gets back....

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well I just want to say good bye. I'm leaving for my camp tomarrow and probably won't get back on. I got Paper Mario and I'm into the 3rd chapter already. But thats about it see you in a week.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
well then bye stop. if you want to be a mod on my site then post it in the section labeled. "need mods".

http://chocoboards.clicdev.com

anyboyd else who wants to join can join. and i dont need teh sprites from here anymore cuz they already had them. so now i dont have to use up SWF bandwith.

Im probably gonna keep posting and battling down to a minimum just because im working on the forums. so just updating you all about my posting actions.

Translation: i wont be posting much anymore......eh

*end crappy post*

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
soroush where do i put the code for the jukebox???? i got the code but i dont know where to put it! tell me! thanx. get on aim if you are reading this please.

Top Bottom