• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
Can I join? It's 5:45 here.
I'm on on Tuesdays and thursdays from 5 PM to 8 PM.
I'll be on every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all day long.
This is the every other week, BTW.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Yeah, seriously, nobody would be THAT STUPID to actually tell you that they are your friend (Why would they do it if they were your friend anyway?)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Because it is a freind who knows I enjoy this sor tof challenge. I love tracking people down sith clues. Maybe it is a freind I necglected and just wants my attention. I don't know. Why else would he target me unless he knew me in some way...

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Flame, I already have you on the MP.

Bomb, I'm sorrry but you don't meet the requirements specified in the first post. It sounds like you will be very active though, and you should be able to make it soon.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
creature, i say we let noobs in but hey its ur choice. im the noob coordinator and i will talk to him aobut how he can get in eventually.

Bomb, talk to me on AIM via blackdog12289 if you are really interested in joining. thanx.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I'm going to change the requirement of 100 posts to a rough guideline. If n00bs want to join, but they are still active and dedicated, that's fine. Bomb, I'll put you on MP.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Hi I'm back from camp and stinky and dirty as I will ever be in my whole life. I have one day to catch up on the stuff happening around here then I'm off to Minnesota and places around there. I'm sorry if I've backed up my work a little bit. But I wish everyone to put there battle record of that week in there sig like Cloud and Sosh.

I'm glad to see Creature is back and that everyone seems to be more active than they were a few weeks ago. I'll be posting all tomarrow so if you want something just PM me okay.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
For this one post only...Dark Red!!

Hey, Stop! Welcome back! Guess what? I've only got in one battle this week so far.

I'm glad to see Creature is back and that everyone seems to be more active than they were a few weeks ago.
Haha, "more active." If only that were me...(postwise, not viewing). Anyway, congrats to the new MP!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yay a few more members on MP! the more the better i think. (plus it makes us who have been in the clan feel like we actually have power over somebody ^_^ )

Ultima- Where in the Heck has he gone? you have to get on aim before ill get rid of the jukebox ultima.

simpson man

Smash Apprentice
Hey creature I wanna join (even though im a n00b i just wanna cause alot of ppl are in clans) so its exactly 11:12 here just so you know. so get back to me

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I'l put you on the MP too, but you need to be very active for the next week to make it in. You haven't battled at all.

simpson man

Smash Apprentice
Creature this guy asked me for a battle but I read the FAQ and it said once i battle i cant edit my character. So I don't know how I could battle and edit my character

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
what that means is you cant change ur job class or your alignment without getting reset. So just pick your job class and then as soon as you start battling dont attempt to change it. Just click Update stats in the update profile. Then when you get the clan password, you can change you alignment. Also, dont forget to put this is in ur regular profile. not RPG profile too. the clan that is ;)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
We should stop putting Members on to the MP list after we get Eighteen members. If we don't we are going to get flooded with all these people.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
members are more important than sprites. be logical man. i suggest we get rid of the sprites all together. they are just a hassle anyway.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yea. This upcoming Tuesday, I will get rid of all the sprites, and add Links to everyone's profiles. I will also list IM adresses, so if your adress is not listed in your profile, please put it in by next tuesday.

On Tuesday or Wednesday I would also like to add the bios to our clan's webpage, so if at all possible I would like as many as I can get it by Tuesday also.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
User name:

Real name (first name only is fine):

Email Adress:

Country/State:

Personality:

Hobbies:

Favorites:

Other interesting stuff about you:

Also, anyone who has already sent me their bio by PM, it is gone. By some freak accident, I pressed the wrong button a few days ago and deleted my whole inbox. I'm sorry, but I'll need those resubmitted. The Bios I have are from soroush, Sonic, Cloudkid, and MnR.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Creature_85
User name:

Real name (first name only is fine):

Email Adress:

Country/State:

Personality:

Hobbies:

Favorites:

Other interesting stuff about you:

Also, anyone who has already sent me their bio by PM, it is gone. By some freak accident, I pressed the wrong button a few days ago and deleted my whole inbox. I'm sorry, but I'll need those resubmitted. The Bios I have are from soroush, Sonic, Cloudkid, and MnR.

LOL we all are 16? got it. okay change my age from 15 to 16 for me. LOL.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Oops, sorry about that. I didn't want to hunt through the last hundred pages to find the bio, so I just edited someone elses bio and forgot to omit that.

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
I don't have Im.

User name: Bomb

Real name (first name only is fine): Derek

Email Adress: DerekM@kc.rr.com

Country/State: Kansas City, MO

Personality: Silent

Hobbies: Video Games, Books

Favorites: Food-Pizza, Sport-Football

Other interesting stuff about you: None

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
User name: Ace(Fox)

Real name (first name only is fine): Call me ace. I don't give me name out to ANYONE over the net.

Email Adress: ace080887@hotmail.com

Country/State: USA/California

Personality: Lazy...

Hobbies: Games, Anime, Cars, Girls

Favorites:???

Other interesting stuff about you: Um... I have a web site. It is anime based... oh forgot to put that.... Here's the URL for my site Evangelion Elite Forums

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
What'd I miss? I wasn't able to get on the past few days because on of my dogs chewed through the cable for teh internet.

Hurrs me bio:

User name: Ultima Nightmare

Real name (first name only is fine): Just call me Ultima.

Email Adress: fierce_deity2000@yahoo.com

Country/State: Tennessee, US

Personality: Egotistical...that kinda thing.

Hobbies: Playing video games, building stuff...

Favorites: Favorite what?

Other interesting stuff about you: I pwn j00.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
User name: Kyoober

Real name (first name only is fine): Kevin

Email Adress: Digikmon94942990@aol.com

Country/State: Florida

Personality: Dunno.

Hobbies: Games/rpgs.tgc's.

Favorites: what kind

Other interesting stuff about you:nothing.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Kyoober
Um ok ultima can i have my own banner?I have an i dea of what i want ill just find te pics first.and aill pay you as soon as i can.how much was it?20 gil?
Yes, it was 20 gil.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yah he is very protective of himself. what policy? dont give out names?

MY OPINION, i give out my FIRST name (second ONLY to people I TRULY trust) to everbybod and its preffered by me that everybody calls me by my name. Cloudkid, CK, LTA, it all gets bothersome when your used to ur name in my opinon. So just call me charles or chuck. Anywho I dont think anybody is gonna hunt down my SS nubmer by using ONLY my first name. lol. but again its my opiion. though those who are protective they can do that. the internet can be a scary place if you get hacked and/or someone finds out where you are. :eek: but i make sure i dont give out TOO much info. anywho glad to see yoru back ultima, get on AIM.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I don't know how much longer I can take this. I am tired of all the bull**** from you guys, like being blamed for hacking Ace's site and being stripped of admin powers. I don't think I'll be going to your sites for a while. I feel like I really haven't done any good on any of them, just like I'm getting in the way. Not only that, but I barely know anyone on those sites. And I'm constantly asked for help on forum making and don't even get a "Thank you". ****, I don't think I ever got one for the banners I made for you all or for the clan in general. I'm very frustrated and don't feel like I'm appreciated, just used.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Kyoober
Real name (first name only is fine): Kevin
Wait...what...Wha?!? I thought I was the only one! lolotz.

Anyway, I get what CK (LTA) is saying. You gotta be carefull. Just getting down your first name and city (or other location info) could narrow down a search by tons. Yeah...

And Ultima...sorry for anything that may have lead to that (if it was me at all)...

[Edit: Like the sig, man.]

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Ultima is right. He is underappreciated. Ultima, feel free to take a break from anything for as long as you want. Forums and Banners can wait.

And Ace, I will bet you 300 gil, Ultima is not the one who hacked your forum.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I don't know what he is talking about. I never accused him. If I did accuse anyone, it was everybody. BTW I got the hacker so your all cool. And another thing I always said thatnk you when you made me a benner ultima. I stripped you of your admin powers because you hadn't been online in like two weeks. You are blowing things out of proportion man. Take a deep breath cuz we all appreciate you. Another thing Utlima, you say we don't appreciate you. Why would YOU be the first Clan Member of the Month. And we all voted YOU as another Co-Leader. And you have the nerve to say we don't appreciate you. I am crushed Ultima! There is nothing else to say.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
*ahem* i believe i said thank you AND i payed you 30 more gil just because i liked it so much (the banner) and im glad you can get on my site now. *whew* i was ready to get rid of hte jukebox but how come you cant listen to it? wierd. anyway who was the hacker? (his screenname) I suggest you give him back his admin powers man. I didnt strip his just because he wasnt online. you must understand that his comp sux. (LIKE MINE :p )

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
*Feels like an idiot* I actually said that up there? O_o Okkkkaaaaaayyyy......well then...uh....yeah... o_O

Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
*ahem* i believe i said thank you AND i payed you 30 more gil just because i liked it so much (the banner)
If you liked it so much, how come you don't use it?

Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
Another thing Utlima, you say we don't appreciate you. Why would YOU be the first Clan Member of the Month. And we all voted YOU as another Co-Leader. And you have the nerve to say we don't appreciate you. I am crushed Ultima! There is nothing else to say.
I repeat:

*Feels like an idiot* I actually said that up there? O_o Okkkkaaaaaayyyy......well then...uh....yeah... o_O

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
im just here to make an announcement on myself.

1.) I will be keeping my posting on this site down to the BARE MINIMUM solely because occasionally the pop-ups on here give me spyware (one in particular jsut gave me 200 FILES!) and that dont be surprised if im not posting for a WHILE. however K.I.T via AIM (blackdog12289, Cloudkid2k4, or CHStennisace) or my website at

http://chocoboards.clicdev.com

2.) i may leave this site altogether (but again please K.I.T but im not sure yet) Im not sure quite yet though. depends if the pop-ups continue to give me spyware. i even have a pop-up blocker and it WONT block them all. weird huh? anywho if you want to talk to me ever anybody. AIM or my site. anyway im out.

3.) CREATURE, IF (HUGE IF) i do decide on leaving. please keep my clan points and continue to add the weekly points on in case i decide to come back.

4.) ULTIMA, the banner you made me is awesome, but right now im tyring to get my site known the only way i can. :p

as for that im done. talk to me on other sites that im at.

*end crappy post*

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
There is only one way to permenatly rid yourself of that spyware, and I'm not even sure if it will be gone forever. You're probably not going to like it, but you have to wipe your hard drive, and that is because all the spyware are installed on your computer as files, and if you delete the file, it simply restores itself.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Sry i havent BEEN active latelty

But i have been, well, ENJOYING THE H*** OUTA SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

so i likly post more wen school starts again(:eek: like 2 more weeks)
Since i wont i much COOL stuff to do,lol

till then Piece

Top Bottom