• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
after your battles post if you won or not! No ace your still in after everyone fineshes fighting eberyone in there groups ill say what is next.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Sorry I cant continue in the Tourney I didn't relize I was going out to eat tonight. I will be on later tonight though.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Did i get everone now.Sonic are stuck in that fight with cloud.
I will post whats next when another group is done.

A.kyoober,Ace (done)

B.Creature and shoshor and ultima.(creature has 2 fight both of them.

C.apoc,sonic shift,stop(sonic must fight both.)

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Alright.if you guys just wait for your oppent to come on or leave and come check once and a while to see if there fighting.if you want just fight anyone in the tuourny but rember how many times you won and who you fought.then pm me them

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Kyoober
Did i get everone now.Sonic are stuck in that fight with cloud.
Hey, guys, sorry for not being here at 5:00. Anyway, as said, I'm still stuck in the battle with CK. There hasn't been a move for over a day or two. Maybe it'll get pruned (is that what it's called?). So, if I can get a battle in today (if CK comes back), then I'll try to battle my tourney opponents. Otherwise, I'm out. Not going to be here tomorrow...

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Guys I am going to be outta town for about a week. I am going to Lake Mojave, yay! I am leaving Monday or Tuesday..... If there is anything I need to do before I leave just let me know.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by sonicshift
Hey, guys, sorry for not being here at 5:00. Anyway, as said, I'm still stuck in the battle with CK. There hasn't been a move for over a day or two. Maybe it'll get pruned (is that what it's called?). So, if I can get a battle in today (if CK comes back), then I'll try to battle my tourney opponents. Otherwise, I'm out. Not going to be here tomorrow...
Ask a mod to stop it

soroush123

Smash Lord
If you are stuck in a battle with a clan member, simply do what I did. Post saying the following:

CLOUDKID!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
If you are stuck in a battle with a clan member, simply do what I did. Post saying the following:

CLOUDKID!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Haha lol!!!!!1 Yeah, that's cool. So anyway, the tourney seems like it's going good. So, good bye until Monday (I got's me an out-of-town trip to take)!!!11 Bye Ace!!!!
I think I'm done posting for this weekend.

----------------------------[SIGNATURE]
Rock on HH, rock on!!
Last edited by sonicshift on 5/27/02 at 5:37 p.m.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well not much going on. I didn't go on the camping trip and I have gotten fairly far in Skies of Arcadia. I still wish that the store had Paper Mario. Oh can everyone send in their record of this week to me and for the 4 people who did send in their joining date you don't have to send in your joining date but please everyone else do so hear I will list the people who have turned it in.

Sonicshift
Kyoober
Me
Ace(Fox)

Please hurry up and send them I don't have much time this week to do stuff.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
Number of Battles Fought: 55
Number of Battles Won: 44
Number of Battles Lost: 8
Number of Battles Tied: 1
Number of Battles Retreated: 0

6 are Marth n Roy, 5 are Creature, 2 is soroush, 1 is Ace.
My record.

apocslypse13579

Smash Apprentice
Number of Battles Won: 34
Number of Battles Lost: 17
Number of Battles Tied: 1
Number of Battles Retreated: 2

3 against Stop, 2 against Creature, 1 against Ace, 1 against Soroush, 1 against Cloud, 2 against Kyoober, and 1 aginst Snake.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Is this just this week. I need your scores from this past week. Not overall. Plus I need both of your times that you joined. Or I cant do your scores.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Stop, I already told you, I have the date points covered. I'll Pm all the dates to you if you really want to do them.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey guys I'll be outta here in about 26 hours. And I'll be gone for a week. Don't mean to rub it in your faces but I am headin for luaghlin, likely to do some gambling....ilegally, sadly. As well as wakeboarding.

Top Bottom