• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Soroush you are now a Smash Lord. Congradulations. Well I found out that I will not be on this weekend so I cant play the round robin tournement. Just play on I don't need it. But that might be subject to change. Mostly depending on the weather. I'm going to go camping with my family. Oh and two more hours before the store opens and I can get Paper Mario. I will be battling till then.

Tyco

Smash Ace
well it's been 2 hours 30 minutes since your last post... so I'm assuming you have Paper Mario!

Nice job soroush! Your a Smash Lord!

I have a sprite, I'll be sending it to Creature soon...

Stopsign

Smash Ace
God I cant believe they didn't have it I got another game instead. I bought a used version of Skies of Arcadia it is good but probably not as good as Paper Mario. Is this tourney tomarrow I can attend it if it is.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Um yes i think itl be arund 1:00- 4:00 a clock pm july 2nd.But you guys otta hurry and get your numbers in.Rember 1-5.Stop sighn your number.Im not sre when it will start

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys im thinking of starting the tourny toghnight arund from maybe 9-11. or tomarrow at 1-4.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Actually, I started this clan as a n00b as well.

Custom avatars are for mods, contests, or premium memberships.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
There isn't one going on right now, they were anwering a question I had...

And Kyoober. It would be very convienient for me if it was in the afternoon tommorow, rather then tonight.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
im thinking tomarrow.1-4.it start around there.But i might start it tonight..only a few peopl sent there numbers

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Kyoober please make it later on tonight. I can't make it in the afternoon. Well I might be able to but I'm not sure.

soroush123

Smash Lord
K, guys, CMOTM voting is over!! The winner is, with an amazing 1 vote...

Stopsign!!!!

OMG, how can it be that only one of you guys sent me a legal vote? Seriously!!

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
K, guys, CMOTM voting is over!! The winner is, with an amazing 1 vote...

Stopsign!!!!

OMG, how can it be that only one of you guys sent me a legal vote? Seriously!!
You've gotta be kiddin' me. Only one person voted? That's crazy!

Anyway congrats on Smash Lordism. && Weclome back Lightning Snake.

soroush123

Smash Lord
2 really, but one didn't count. For the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th time... YOU NEED A REASON!!!!!!!!!!

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
2 really, but one didn't count. For the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th time... YOU NEED A REASON!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the random voting issue again...gotta tell us why you voted! Nonetheless (sp?) Congrats to Stop for the win and becoming a Soldier with the points.

Tyco

Smash Ace
I was going to join as a Smash noob, but me and Soroush prefered to be in different clans. both .hack//sign and SKIES shut down so I decided to go with my first choice, but alas, the registrations were closed! That's why I was glad when they opened again...

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
guys alright!Here we go the turny will start at five.if it doesnt well.um maybe later.but .hurry Anyone who didnt send in the number hurry!I dont think i might be here.whnen this starts so yu gys are lost.BUt i will be back.ok guys!Hurry and get your numbers here!Ill tell you whos fighting who are wht is what!

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
we are having a tourny and i am well cordinator.so are you gonna jion the tourny.just post a num 1-5

Stopsign

Smash Ace
What I won CMoTM. Yeah, I cant believe it. Who voted for me. It completely wiped my mind that there was a CMoTM voting going on. With all the battling and stuff. Thanks for who ever voted for me. Oh and everyone better get on soon or we will have to postpone the Tourney.

apocslypse13579

Smash Apprentice
Can you disallow potions in the tourney? Because it is kind of unfair that some people cannot afford them, but other people can.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
alright guys,after this tourny there gona be a different one im int he planning tges.Uh just wonder do i get clan pionts fo doing this.I mean battle cordinating.Unm ace i gotta start it.are you gonna come on later cpouse oneed some one to fight.if nothen i can join another grup.Im sorry dude.but i gotta do this.unless you guys dont have a problem for waiting for ace.

Alright here we go you guys are in groups

A.kyoober,Ace

B.Creature and shosh

C.apoc,sonic shift,stop.

Alright everyone.has a gruop.no you guys have to fight the people in your groups.ace hurry and tell me if your gonna fight or not.Ill join group b if not.Alright i hope that was clear.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Kyoober I can battle you now.... I think your time is different from mine.... either thst or there was major confusion, start our battle.

Top Bottom