• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
LinkMaster12 is wearing our alighnment the hylian heeroes.im telling him to take it off but he wont.he part of that other hylan clan.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
It wasn't asking for a password for some people before, but that has been fixed.

And Tyco, I really don't think top ten losses count.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Wha????? OMG, its the end of the world!!!! (No sarcasm) This is bad. We are all going to run out of money w/o that. We definately need paychecks and lottery, now!

soroush123

Smash Lord
There is only one way out of this! wagering tons of money in a battle against a rich n00b and winning! But seriously, we need paychecks and lottery!

Tyco

Smash Ace
If tons of people didn't abuse FG and just keep posting tons, we wouldn't be in this position... and Soroush, you beat me to letting HH in on the bad news. Hopefully the paychecks come often, but with us too poor to heal... how will most of HH get in the top 10?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
With the banker.... but if you dont want to have to pay back any loans, then just tell me and I wont lend you any money...

Creature, are we going to battle or not!

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Stopsign
Supa Mario I think you can join as long as you start battling more often. You havn't even battled once yet. I'll face you if you want, but that is if Apoc ever shows up and finishes are battlle.
i try battleing people but they never accept, ive asked atleast 10 people, none of them were battleing, and they still dont battle

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
how am i in a battle, no pm has come yet telling me someone wants to battle, im just look for people to battle so i can get stronger, and maybe ill be aloud to join the team, i hope.

Tyco

Smash Ace
Originally posted by SupaMario
i try battleing people but they never accept, ive asked atleast 10 people, none of them were battleing, and they still dont battle
I'll battle you right now, and I'll only use 25% of my HP...

Creature_85

Smash Lord
More info on the RR tournament
"I am also scheduling a round robin tournament (where everybody fights everybody and whoever has the most wins is the champion) for the 2nd of July. Date is subject to change. If you can't make it then, let me know and I'll see what I can do about changing it."

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I am for the tourney, though I know I will get pawned.

Sorry about the battle thing Creature. Something weird happened. The challenge he sent me said the battle # was 2707 and it was really 2727. So when I went to 2707 and entered the password I got a battle that had already started between two different people. It was just concidence that the passwords were the same.

Speaking of passwords, lots of people leave it as "dontleaveblank", this has become a pain in the but to enter over and over. Can't we just use a single letter?

soroush123

Smash Lord
OK guys, you heard him, start leveling up! Also, according to creature, the extra gil from being on the top ten will be HUGE, so keep fighting!!

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
oh ok, if i battle you do i still get exp tyco, sorry creature for posting to someone while you asking people things, im just trying to join hylian heroes, well anyway, everyone answer creature's question

Tyco

Smash Ace
you'll still get experience, I'm making a battle right now.

Edit: Hey... Stop's battling you so let me know when you're done...
Edit2: I just sent a message to a lv. 1, saying that if they battle SupaMario 3 times, I'll give them 10 gil... waiting for a response...
Edit3: (Geez the edit buttons getting annoying!) Ace... 100 gil? Just cause? I'll try to pay you back with my paycheck...

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
um whats fg.and ace on the 225 gil i owe you um ill try to pay you back.withm y paycheck. or what i get.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Tyco
I'm as rich as Soroush... only I'm not in debt. I can't heal!
Tyco that is why I donated. Kyoober, as well as everyone. If the paycheck is barely big enough to pay back your debts, just dont pay them back. Otherwise you will still be in the same boat...

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
We'll work somehthing out. Maybe you guys shouldn't have to pay in full. After all, it is a job and "responsibility". It is just something I knew I would have tyo do. Plus when paychecks come out, I think I get a little more than everyone else.... so you guys agree on paying back 50 % od your debts, rather than 100%?

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I guess.i will pay 50% or 25%.Kinda like payments.ill most likely pay you 25 percent each pay check.lets hope the paycheck re big!!!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I meant that all you have to pay back is 50%. Not increments. If I loaned you 100, all you have to pay is 50 and were square...

Tyco

Smash Ace
Still depends on the paycheck... for me... it's not really necesary to pay back 50% if you can easily pay it all back... that's all I was saying.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
um alright everyone who is going to join the tournament!!!!!PM!And i mean PM!Me or aim me a number 1-5!!!!!Nad tell me if yur not gonna be be on the day of the turnament.I am thinking of the 3! of july.so hurry and tell me!Ill see what i can do.Im think ing of stoing the sighnups. moring july 2nd.i hope that was kinda clear.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Ace is getting more, that is because he is the clan banker, he needs money to pay you guys. Also, we will split the money when we see how much it is.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
alright guys um if some of yuo pmd me your numbers um.,i might have deleted them .pm me them again.the only people numbers i have are creatures apocand ace.And please guys dont tell eachother your numbers.

Top Bottom