• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

soroush123

Smash Lord
Hey flatp- I mean Tyco!
So, I am about to get to level 14, and also, should we make a date for the next tourny?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Tyco, you weren't a clan member when you did all those battles, so they don't count toward your points. However, it would be unfair to not include them all together, so I will give you 50 points to start out with.

Also, stop and I are discussing a new point formula, so keep your eyes open.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
As you level up, does your available MP ever increase? Like if I am at 35 now will it go up to 40 or something at a certain level?

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Hey, guys. Nice to see you're pending, Tyco. It's not too bad being there, so don't worry about it.

Anyway, I just finished battling VeryAngryKirby earlier today, and I was a level 2 with about 50% EXP, and I just checked my stats again, and it was level 3 with 3% EXP...weird...

Anyway, I'm lookin to level up. I'll battle anyone (no matter what level). I'll go see who's on.

And congrats for becoming council members, Kyoober and Cloud!
[Edit: Congrats as well, Stop! And for the winning the 35 round battle we had!]

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Wow, I'm surprised Creature didn't announce yet that I'm now officially the clan mathatician. I will be the guy who figures out how many points you get during a certain week. I'm happy that I know have a job in this clan. I hope you don't get mad at me Creature for announcing this.

Also Creature and I are also discussing about what a knew formula could be. Ultima would have gained 480 clan points last week so we are thinking of shrinking it.

Rodimus

Smash Journeyman
Rural Kerning City (if such a place were to exist)
Originally posted by Stopsign
I the topics name it says registration closed. But as I said in your clan topic. We might have a few openings if a few of are clan members keep up there inactiveness. But check back soon and you might be able to grab a spot.

Hey Ultima ask around other clans if they need any banners to be done. You could make some gil off of doing that.

Meta Knights Clan needs banners made, i could make them but they wouldnt be anything close to your guys.

Tyco

Smash Ace
Ace:

-your welcome

Even if I was in the clan... and could do the tourney... I'm stuck in a battle with someone who hasn't gone for 6 hours!

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Ultima I did a post a while ago suggesting that you make banners for other clans for gil. It would a useful way to get gil. The Meta Knights clan just asked for one. Maybe you can work out a deal.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
A guy just posted in are thread that asked for a banner made. I thought you might want to do it. Just ask what they want.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Rodimus, I'm sorry, but we are being a little stricter on who joins our ranks this time. Unfortunatly, you do not meet the specified requirements, as outlined in the initial post, updated yesterday. Again, I'm sorry, but until you have at least a hundred posts, and have battled more, we can't let you in.

And our new updated clan point formula is: (stop, you didn't reply so I'm assuming you agree) [10 X (# of weeks)] + [4 X # of battles against clan members] + [2 X # of battles against non clan members]

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah, I do agree. Not many people are going to get over 100 clan points. Rodimus is with the Meta Knight clan Creatuer. He was asking for a banner for their clan.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Oh. Sorry about that. I'm half asleep right now and not thinking straight. And I don't really check up on other clans anymore.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I have heard that the more people that are in the top 10, the bigger paycheck the clan gets!!! So look, people in the top 10 are probobly going to get a bigger slice of the pie than someone who isn't. (I know I am in the top 10 but I am not don't this to get myself gil I'm serious) So come on! FIGHT!!!

Tyco

Smash Ace
I would be in the top ten... but this is the second battle that I've been in for over a day... the people I battle just leave!!!

Weaklings...

Edit: Soroush... do you need money again?

soroush123

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Tyco
Weaklings...

Edit: Soroush... do you need money again?
You wanna go?! Huh?!

Oh, and, uhh, don't worry, I already owe Ace 400 gil, don't want to make it more.

Tyco

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
You wanna go?! Huh?!

Oh, and, uhh, don't worry, I already owe Ace 400 gil, don't want to make it more.
I was talking about the two who backed out and left me screwed for 2 days... not about you... (I knew you'd say Something like that)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Hello Tyco, I am the OFFICIAL...*PAUSES and lets fireworks and hits dramatic music button* the "NOOB COORDINATOR! Whats this you ask? Well, ill tell you my exciting job!(sarcasm) I am...a greeter...yah. so like welcome to the clan or whatever and if you need questions about clan stuff *cough* rules *cough* just ask me okay?. Remember if you need gil that bad peolple i suggest just posting in a few forum games here and there occasionally. 1 gil per post. you only need 4 gil to fully heal one of your stats. (HP or MP), so forum games are a cheap way to get gil. and if i didnt have dial-up i could batle more and i could be in the top ten maybe. who knows. i doubt it though. lol.

BTW, Ultima maybe you could make us a BANNER for the Council i have an idea for it and i think i could tell you how at least i want mine if you feel up to it. ill pay you if you want me to. anyway ge on AIM and ill talk to you bout it.

Tyco

Smash Ace
???

It costs 11 gil to heal HP, and 6 gil to heal MA. I'm glad you got the position of "Noob Cordinator"... but if you think I'm a noob (I know your messing around). We'll have a battle as soon as the "person" I'm battling comes back and finishes what we started. I think I know the rules... considering they're on the first page.

-Thanks anyway-

Edit: I'm finally out of that battle! Wanna go?

Tyco

Smash Ace
I'll go if you don't heal!

Edit: And you give me 12 gil to heal...

Edit2: Creature... you might want to edit your first post with the new point formula.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
BTW, Ultima maybe you could make us a BANNER for the Council i have an idea for it and i think i could tell you how at least i want mine if you feel up to it. ill pay you if you want me to. anyway ge on AIM and ill talk to you bout it.
Yah, since you have a position now, you get your own custom banner. You can PM me the pics or IM me if I'm on AIM.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Hey, checked back at the first few pages of the thread. Wow, not many that posted are past n00b or level 1. (That excludes Soroush, and others that are on the second page that have stayed) Good times. Too bad I got in on page twenty-something.

Originally posted by soroush123
Hey guys, I have heard that the more people that are in the top 10, the bigger paycheck the clan gets!!! So look, people in the top 10 are probobly going to get a bigger slice of the pie than someone who isn't. (I know I am in the top 10 but I am not don't this to get myself gil I'm serious) So come on! FIGHT!!!
OH THAT IS THE COOLRZ!!11!one! *Pulls self together* Well now we have a bit more insentive. Seeing as how some people are low in the moneys, this is good news.

And the new point formula doesn't affect the points that we curently have, does it?

[Edit 1: Out watching Stop and Apocslypse battle. This should be intresting.]

[Edit 2: Good luck getting that last 41 posts, Soroush!]

soroush123

Smash Lord
not now, but the ones this week.

Also, guys, we need about 36 wins to get on the top 10 list, so come on!!

edit: Anyone ever notice my post count? This is #959!!! Almost a Smash Lord!!

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
I want to join hylian heroes, but theres already full members i think, if one leaves or goes to another team, i want to join hylian heroes, because i like being on a team, im a team kind of person, i like team stuff

soroush123

Smash Lord
welcome, when Creature comes he will decide to let you in or not.

Cloudkid, this is your first assignment.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Supa Mario I think you can join as long as you start battling more often. You havn't even battled once yet. I'll face you if you want, but that is if Apoc ever shows up and finishes are battlle.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Well, guys I am getting discouraged. My record is starting to suck, I cant level up, cuz nobody my level will battle me (unless they are earth), and I cant battle anybody in the clan w/o losing. If anyone knows of anything I can do please share....

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah I have 19 wins because I go out and tell n00bs that are level 1 and tell them that I'm battling for Exp and that we will both level up. But I'm really that I'm battling to get the win. But I really do want to help fellow clan members level up.

I wonder when the lottery is going to be up. It has been nearly a week since the RPG started and everyone is running out of gil. At least most people are.

By the way can everyone send there last weeks record to me so I can figure out your clan points. That and when you joined the clan. I don't have enough information to start giving out points. So just PM them into me. I'm ready to start my job. Oh yeah and Ultima I all ready have your battle record but I still need when you joined, I also have Kyoober's and Sonicshift's but they both need to send in thier times to.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Well, to answer Tyco and Soroush's suggestions, I have been trying that since it began, but most people are just cowards....

Stop, I'll have the info for you soon.

I dont remember my old record, so I'll just give you my current one.

Total-20
Wins-5
Loses-14
Draws-1

I jioned 3-8-2004

Top Bottom