• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I have donated 400 in total to Soroush and I think he is the only one who has asked....

I think we should just finish the tourney tommorow...

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Don't get it wrong Soroush. I expect to be paid back in full, with 20 % interest. I am a banker after all....And they are "loans".

Ps. I am level 5...:chuckle: "Movin on up!":chuckle:

soroush123

Smash Lord
Crap. Well, we'll have to wait till the lottery. You've lent me a total of about 400 gil.

Also, 20 is a bit much, maybe 10?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I knew you would fall for that joke! FOFL!!!!!!!! I don't need interest! YOU JUST GOT PUNKED!

I have started a collection of all the RPG characters.... you know that little people (sprites) that are in the battles. I think we should use them in the first post. Or add them to it.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
God, all you people use to have around 1000 in gil and are now down to 100. I started with a little less than 300, and I still have around 200 gil. Just be conservetive and don't make bets unless you really think you are going to win. I haven't asked for a donation yet ether. I've always been good at lotterys, so I probably will make a good amount of gil off of that.

By the way should we PM are record to you Creature. It has been a week.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
You should try having a battle with Kyoober. The tournement sort of got messed up because you and Kyoober were not on. I will be facing the winner of you battle.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I the topics name it says registration closed. But as I said in your clan topic. We might have a few openings if a few of are clan members keep up there inactiveness. But check back soon and you might be able to grab a spot.

Hey Ultima ask around other clans if they need any banners to be done. You could make some gil off of doing that.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Wow.i had 300 gil now nothing i need to heal.Um ace sorry but um.could you *feels emmbaresed*Give me around 100 gil

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Okay everyone, registrations are now officially open. The council has been organized, but as the number of members we have grows, so may the council. So stay active, be helpful, and you might get an invitation. (If you haven't received one already)

Registrations are only open to Smash journeymen or above who are active in the RPG.

And yes, I do need battle records now. All I need is how many battle you fought against clan members, and how many total.

I am also scheduling a round robin tournament (where everybody fights everybody and whoever has the most wins is the champion) for the 2nd of July. Date is subject to change. If you can't make it then, let me know and I'll see what I can do about changing it.

And yes, we need new sprites, but I don't want to do the official RPG sprites because other clans are doing them. If anyone can find a good set of sprites that fits in well with either the Zelda or RPG themes, let me know.

soroush123

Smash Lord
I never got a PM about who's in the council. And, when are we goin to have tournies against other clans?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
It is going to be hard to attract those people because they already have clans. But someone might come along that meets the requirements and could be useful to the clan.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
h creature could you get on aim i need to ask you some questions
And thanks for the donation!

um i have fought in
Number of Battles Won: 13
Number of Battles Lost: 11
Number of Battles Tied: 2
Number of Battles Retreated: 0
24 battles total or 26 .i dont know how many against clan members.

oh and i joined Posted 03-09-2004 04:20 PM

Tyco

Smash Ace
Yay! It finally opened again! I've wanted to join this clan for some time... the rest of the clans just... aren't right. hope I'm accepted ^_^

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah it looks like you meet all the requirements. Plus Soroush shall be happy now if Tyco gets because he can beat us lightning elementals up for him.

I just had a idea for a new leadership spot. Could I be the clan mathatitian. I have always been good at math. People would send their battle records to me instead of you and I would figure out their points and send them to you Creature.

Tyco

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Creature_85
Tyco, you're in.

Stop, I'll give you more info on that idea later.
^_^Do I have to be a member for a week to be officially "in"?

Edit:
battles fought: 45
won: 21
lost: 20
draws: 0
retreats: 1

I've fought soroush probably 4 or 5 times... but I'm not sure...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Number of Battles Fought: 50
Number of Battles Won: 39
Number of Battles Lost: 8
Number of Battles Tied: 1
Number of Battles Retreated: 0

6 are Marth n Roy, 5 are Creature, 1 is soroush.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Tyco, you are on membership pending. One week, and you are in.

Also, two new leadership positions have been assigned. Kyoober is battle coordinator, and Cloudkid is n00b coordinator.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hi, there is a lot going on.... So much posting since I was last here!

My record (Pretty horrible)

18 Fought
4 Won
13 Lost
1 Tied

I know I fought Ultima 1, and CK 1, and sonic 1, I think I fought Kyoober 1.

Tyco

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Tyco
^_^Do I have to be a member for a week to be officially "in"?

Edit:
battles fought: 45
won: 21
lost: 20
draws: 0
retreats: 1

I've fought soroush probably 4 or 5 times... but I'm not sure...
Oh yeah... I've battled Ultima 1 and I THINK creature 1

Top Bottom