• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Well I am gonna start leveling up today! I wont be too bad by then!

PS. Do you guys mind if I change my banner. Even though it doesn't have to do with Zelda? I need to have Ultima change it a bit so it includes all my HH stuff...

Thats all I can do for today guys, I'll try to get online tommorow.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Just ask and I'll add it for you. Creature and soroush: If you want a new banner, just ask and I'll make it for you. Speaking of banners, like my new one? :D

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Preparing for the tourney...

Sorry for leavin'. My sister kicked me off...and then tennis practice...

Ace, grab a sparring partner. I'll battle you sometime (that is, if you want to).

And UN, the banner's cool. I'm changing mine back, due to the fact that in little way am I following the schedule.

[Edit]hey, hey, hey, hey, CK, I took my turn. Hehe, we gotta finish this soon to fight in other stuff, you know get ready for the tourney, or else we'll lose soon. Speaking of which, are we playing the tourney seeded (to where highest levels fight in finals)?

...Crud, catch me tomorrow...*Sosh mumbles about hating himself...*[/Edit]

-------------------------------[SIGNATURE]

Join the Hylian Heros!!11

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Originally posted by -=Marth_n_Roy=-
Thank you to EVERYONE who donated my some gil (cuz i can heal now,:D )

OH Ultima YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!
MnR, sorry about that. It is my job as banker to take care of that. Sonic, whadaya mean "Sparring partner". anybody, or is everyone paired off with a specific person.

Okay well Ultima I cant get a hold of that banner right now. But all it has are these 3 robots (called evangelions) on it. I have a small pic.

If you need pictures you can do a google image search under "Evangelion" and they should give you a bunch of pics. you can find better robot pics there. You can probably make a better one anyways. Thanks Ultima.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Wow, big news the Sonic Boom clan has just been split up for being inactive. The leader Fox2k3 blames it on himself. This is big news since we have one less clan to deal with. But I still feal pity for them.

I just changed my signiture into the Errand Runner banner.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Thanks Ace for saying happy b-day.

Now, please post your sparring parteners so I can keep a list.

Also, uhh, guys, I could use a loan, really bad.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Glad you like it Ace. It's much better than the last, thats for sure. :D

I would loan you the money, soroush, but well...I need money too. :crazy:

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ahhh! I'll get on the money thing right away! How much though? Oh well, 100 gil each. Anyone else?

Edit: Ultima, I was going to give you money but you have 100 and something.

OK, I need to know the specs. At what point should I donate money to somebody? When they ask? Obviously when their at 0 gil, I need to donate....

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
You don't have to give away your money. You can if you want to, but no ones making you give it away.

BTW, who here will actually battle me? Yesturday, I only had 4 battles.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
And I'll be glad to help you Ace in the donating. I've got like 800 and for now, I really only need like 500 or 600. But, I've really got to start posting more...

Wow, 4 battles in one day...I'm still on my second since the RPG started. >_> I really need exp. After the battle's over, I'll battle you Ultima (despite obvious level differences).

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah, I need more battles too. No one is excepting any of my challenges. Will someone face me. Even if they arn't around my level.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Okay I will create a battle. Make the battle stretch out as long as you can it will get the most experience for both of us okay. Oh and may the best RPGer win.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I have a question about sparring partners. What is this supposed to be? This guy named apocalypse something asked me to be his sparring partner. Should I keep it clan related only?

Edit: Holy crap!! Upon further investigation I have discovered that apocalyspe is part of the caln. Sorry about that man... you should post more!

soroush123

Smash Lord
LOL! Anyway, sparring partners are people who will always accept each others challenges and fight only for exp. over and over again. Also, don't use potions. Donate when people are at about 25-50 gil, when you seem fit.

EDIT: Thanks for the gil, I really needed it!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Wow, a lot has happened in my absence.

Happy late birthday soroush, and thank you for taking care of buisness while I was gone.

Ace, I haven't received any money from the mods yet, so just keep track of who you donate to and how much, and we'll get you paid back.

This sparring partner idea is good. Ultima used to be mine.

I have the tournament set up. Everyone who wants to be in it has 24 hours to respond. The tournament will start tomorrow at this time. Everyone try to be on then, if you can't make it, let me know and I will place you accordingly. When you reply, also post a number between 1-100. Don't worry about level differences, I have that figured out.

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
Originally posted by Creature_85

Ace, I haven't received any money from the mods yet, so just keep track of who you donate to and how much, and we'll get you paid back.

I think the clan money thing is bull. I haven't heard a single word about it besides the "get officialized" topic. Anyway if we want it to happen we have to go spam the RPG discussion room demanding it.

Also, I gave Ultima 69 gil because he was complaining ^_^
Also because I just wanted to give someone 69 gil.

You go to your PM Box:
"Surprise! Someone has anonymously given you 69!"

Creature_85

Smash Lord
It's been mentioned a few times. I am almost positive they're going to do it. They took out the bank, so there has to be some other way of getting money besides posting.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Zapdos275
SPOILER!! DON'T READ!!
the lottery
I've not heard much more about it. Must be one of the new addition patches that are supposed to come in the future. *Please come soon, peoples are going low in the moneys...*

[Edit for color and tourney number] I'll try to be on. What time is it? And for the number, I'll take 69!! (seems to be a popular number)
[Edit 2] You posted at 4:10, Creature, so I guess that's around when the tourney starts...

soroush123

Smash Lord
FINE!! I'll enter! The whole friggin clan is lightning, so show mercy!

Oh, uhhh, 2

OH! I JUST REMEMBERED! CMOTM VOTING IS NOW OPEN!

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah I will join to. It sounds like a lot of fun. I know it is today but what time. Oh and my number is 99.

Top Bottom