• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
1.) creature, i emptied my inbox.

2.) ill bet 3 gil with you sonic. so it starts at 11 o clock?

3.) my fic is going to be posted so come support me if you like to read stories and stuff. but im not quite sure pending if my computer goes screwy which it has twice now. hopefully not.

4.) so i should change my human race to hylian race then right? okay i will so what are we? light or dark? im guessing light.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Wow, CloudKid your new fanfic seems really creative. It is a forum game and has a story behind it. I will be looking forward to reading it.

It is 5 hours away the moment you all have been waiting for the RPG. EDT means Eastern time, I live in the Eastern US so it will start at 11 o ' clock for me, and start at different times around the world. I will probably be on early tomarrow. I cant wait to see what the RPG is.

Oh yeah, congradglations to Cloudkid for he is now a Smash Aprentice.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by -=Marth_n_Roy=-
Ultima Nightmare: Your Mine
50 gil says I'll win
We'll see. This should be interesting seeing as how we are both paladins. I'm gonna be on when battling starts so try to be on too. ;)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
1.) creature, what are you talking about???? its been empty for over 5 hours now! the program must be going screwy if it keeps saying its full please just e-mail it to me.

Liltennisace@peoplepc.com

2.) stopsign, its up. you can go read my fiction now. its only partway done since i couldnt finish it because of the slow speed. I promise to update it later. and i think ive been a smash apprentice for a little bit now but thank you anywya you are kind.

3.) lol marthnroy. 50 gil? this oughtta be interesting. lets see you are both paladins? then this should be incredibly interesting.

4.) my battle opponents, i wont be on when battlign starts if its on at 11 for pacific time people. I dont know when its one easter. Im in the pacific. Calfornia. its not what htey say its like. beaches. babes. surfing. Ha! more like. CROWDED. POWER CRISES= HIGH BILLS= LESS CHRISTMAS STUFF, Governor=Arnorld Schwartzanegger(something like that), and um yeah its not what they say. i dont know why everybody taht ive talked to, (save from this site) wants to go here? heck id rather live in wyoming.

5.) and.....COME READ MY FIC PLEASSSSEEEE!!! It would be cool to get som support from clan members so i can update it.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Groovy, CK. 3 gil sounds good. I won't be on tonight, but hopefully tomorrow (if I don't get called in for a summer job interview). If I'm not on at least one, go ahead and get another opponent. And late congrats on the apprentice.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Creature please try and e-mail me the password by tommorow. I cant start battling utnil i change my alignment. Becasue once i start battlign i cant edit hte RPG Options so i have to get that done before i start. oh i believe ive said it like a lot but ill say it again. my fic is ready! I am hoping i can get on by tommorow and battle probably sonic, then ultima then....wait i cnat tell you my plan until it works. then ill tell you guys. anywho what time are you on to battle and what time zone are you in normally.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Stop, I won't be on when battling starts, so battle someone else. We'll batttle later on tonight or tomorrow.

soroush or Ultima, Cloudkid's inbox is full, and I can't E-mail him. Please find a way to get the password to him. DO NOT POST IT. That goes for everyone. Nobody posts it, and unless I say so, nobody shares it even with other clan members. Be very careful.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
WTF?

I was looking through the members for someone to challenge and the member 'Nord' has our clan as his alignment. WTF?

MewtwoMaster554

Smash Rookie
I'm still in the clan right? I signed up on page 1 of this thread. I have a good explanation for not being on for a while . My computer broke and it has taken some time for me to get enough money to get a new one. I know all of the requirements to join the clan and I will do those thyings I just need permission to (uhh re join) from an authorized person.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah, you probably can join because you have a good explanation but wait until you get a reply from creature of soroush.

Ahg! I'm stuck in a battle. This sucks I cant get out I'm stuck until he is back on.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I'm sorry man, I can't let you in. You never made it to member status. I'm going to re-open registrations in about a week. Maybe you can get in then.
Man, I'm trying to battle people, but they never confirm the battle.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
To Creature (since his inbox is full): For some reason, when I attacked nothing happened. Must be some kind of glitch.

P.S.: Yes, I did notice that most of the characters are left handed. So am I.

~ Azure

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
To Hyrule Hero Members!!!

Creature_85 Can't post for some Srainge reason so listen up

For those of you who CAN'T get your allignment to Hyrule Heros, and your race to hyrulian the PAY ATTENTION

1. goto your User Cp (NOT rpg)
2. Click edit profile
3. scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the 'Alignment' box
4. click on the arrow on the right side of it, and select Hyrule Heros
5. Click update stats, then hit submit
6. You should now get a password prompt box, type in the password then hit ok.

For those whose have VALID MEMBERSHIP and don't have the password; empty your PM boxes and E-mail/pm Me or Creature.

Thats all there is to it:D

Stopsign

Smash Ace
CloudKid can I battle you once I get un stuck from this really annoying Mewtwo person. If Ki Ki would just help me.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Ultima, I cant as you probably have seen. This MEWTWOMASTER2002 has left me in the middle of a battle. I've been stuck like this since 8 o'clock in the morning. I've been itching to try the RPG out against some people but I cant. I'm right now trying to persaude KiKi to undo the battle for me. But he has not done it yet so I'm stuck. It does sound like I'm making a big deal out of nothing but I've been waiting for the RPG since I came to the boards.

Top Bottom