• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Whoa, cool, I can post again. That was weird, my internet would crash whenever I tried to post.

Mewtwo, you have our clan selected in your alignment. Please remove it from your profile. You are not a member, and until you are accepted when we re-open registrations, you are not allowed to say you are in our clan. Furthermore, how did you get our password?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah, it is his turn so it is useless unless he comes back on soon or if KiKi takes pity on me. I have to leave around 4 pm eastern time for a Redsox game I'm going to with my family. I should be back on tomarrow.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Guys, somehow our password leaked. If anyone accidentally slipped it out, please tell me now so we can stop it from spreading. If anyone sees somebody with our alignment who shouldn't have it, tell me.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well, obviously someone here did leak it by accident. Does anyone share an account here. They could have read the PM and leaked it.

soroush123

Smash Lord
He's gone for a while.

Also, listen up. I want each and every one of you to find a sparring partner to help you level up. If there is nobody near you power (me) you may find people outside the clan.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Hey, Sonicshift I will be your sparring partner. Mewtwomaster said he was a sleep. I'll forgive him but I'm still fairly angry.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
I think MY sparring partner knows who he/she(i dunno whats his/her gender is):demon:
:starman:Ultima Nightmare:starman:

Regardless on his/her level:p

Can anyone loan me, like 100+ gil :confused: :(

sonicshift

Smash Ace
I have no idea what happened, but I clicked the "update stats" box in the user CP profile page, and now my char is like deleted. And I tried to set it back, but all selections are lock. :(

Anyway, I'll accept Stop (I don't know why I bothered to make a battle schedule...). And I'll send you some gil, MnR.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
SONCIC- what about me??? i thougth you were going to battle me? what happened to that. meh im on from 10-1 PM now so you can battle me then. liek right now if your on. but first i have to ifx my character. and i need a sparing partner or whatever since your already with Stopsign ill go as i PROMISED i would battle apocalypse last night but my mom had to used the phone.bull if you ask me she never used it but oh well.

Apocalypse be my partner please! (assuming your still level 1) because for 1 your the only person near my level. 2, i owe you. and 3 well i owe you 20 gil for beaking my promise.

MARTHNROY- if you need a loan that BAD YOU SHOULD BE RECIEVING a PM aobut it shortly. YOU do not have to pay back but i expect you to be a lot nice in the future towards me even though you aleady doen that lol. so anyway ill pay you 100 gil.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I'm doing fairly well now in the RPG even though I have not yet won a battle. Mostly because I am so far behind in levels.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
kyoober, you are LEVEL 3. i am level 1. if you were my partner you would PWN me. so until i level up that wont work. sorry man. and apocalypse remember im online 1-4 Pm when eastern time. so im ready to battle someone for the next 3 hours and thats it. note: they MUST be level 1 or ill get pwned.

-=Marth_n_Roy=- , why did you name have to be so complicated to remember. i was trying to donate but i didnt know how exactly to type it. anyway you NOW will be getting your donation shortly. i sure do hope you appreciate it cuz 100 is a lot of gil. well i think i can spare some lol.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Hi! I would personaly like to thank cloudkid and MnR for remembering my birthday! Thank you guys sooo much! Also, cloudkid, you inbox is full!

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Congradgulations Soroush. I just checked todays birthdays and saw that is your 14th. What are you planning to do for it.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
HI!!!! I am here! the battle system is up, yay! I can't stay online now, but I'll be going to the library to check up on everything later.

P.S. sorry I haven't been online in so long guys!

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Hi Ace good to see you. There have been a lot of events since you have been gone, as you probably can see. The RPG is a lot of fun. Hope you can come back soon.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Hey, Ace, nice to see you back!

Quite a few people seem to be low in the moneys, is stuff that expensive, or do you guys just go out and battle and get killed like forever?

And congrats on reaching the top ten.

BTW, CK, it says it's your turn in the battle.

-------------------------------[SIGNATURE]

Join the Hylian Heros!!11

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Looking back a few posts I noticed that there has been a lot of RPG talk and I am too lazy to view the pages upon pages that I missed. Somebody please fill me in. Thanks!

Oh yeah, I am online now, for anyone wanting to battle!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yeah sonice when you get back from tennis im ready to battle ummm IM me when your ready....my mom kicked me off.

and im going to empty out my inbox now soroush. lol. i got empty out my sent items. how the heck did i send 87 messages??? i never even sent CLOSE to that many.

go ahead ace...battle ultima ranked in the top ten and your at level 1..go ahead get pwned. have fun. lol.

Top Bottom