• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
You guys do realize I'm screwed, right?
You're not the only one...I'm still in my second battle at level 1. *I need my bow...*

Yay,
apocslypse
is still in!!

Other than the fact that a few pages back, Creature said the tourney was on Saturday, I looking foward to it today. Are we handing out clan points for the winner of the tourney, and possibly second place? Anyway, I don't think I'll be on for an hour or so from now...

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Don't worry soroush, I've got it figured out. I can't guarantee you will win, but you will get some good experience out of this.

Tournament starts in one hour!

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Congrats on winning, Creature. (I'm guessing you won cause the tonic is a better healer than potion)

Anyway, good luck MnR in BB2 (just checked it out, gonna be intresting).

And the tourney starts in 35 minutes!! (estamate!!)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I'm not going to be here for the start of the tournament, but I'll post the brackets now.

soroush \
...............====stopsign
stopsign/

Kyoober\
...............====
Apoc....../

Ultima....\
...............====Ultima\
Creature/....................\
....................................====
MnR..\........................./
..........======MnR..../
Sonic/

Cloudkid\
...............=============
Ace......../

Sonic, I know your match-up is a little unfair, but when I come back in half an hour I will post the next set of brackets for the losers of the first four battles.

Ultima, you can just battle other people outside the clan until I get back, or just fight the winner of MnR and Sonic's battle when they're done since I know you will beat me.

This is the second set of brackets, for the losers of each round.

Sonic.......\
.................====
soroush../

Creature\

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Creature_85
Sonic, I know your match-up is a little unfair, but when I come back in half an hour I will post the next set of brackets for the losers of the first four battles.
I don't mind, I just want exp.

Ace(Fox)
Soroush, how are you screwed?!?! Look at my level!

It's two, has the tourney started yet?
Level 1...

Anyway, it's 4:11 here. (hehe, that's some Central time for ya!)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey i watned to post that i wanted to bne in the tourney but....like it kept freezing. its owrking now. so ill fight. and since ace isnt on there it makes it even. ill battle him. anyway i dont care and finally..sonic! its your turn again. we should get a lot of experience for it i hope. anyway sorry i havent been posting. when does the toruney start. right now its 2:17 where i am. (PACIFIC TIME) and i dont care who i battle now as long as i get experience. next up...ultimanightmare. (i feel like getting pwned today) omg...your screwed??? look at me! im still level 1 at my second battle. come on. sorry sonic. i swear i wont let this happen again. man...this dial-up SUCKS!

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Just letting you know I'm back on and ready to fight Soroush. I'm late because my dad set me to help in the garden.:mad:

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Sorry I forgot you Ace. You fight Cloudkid, putting you both in the brackets. I will keep editing the brackets to show who won what battles. Ultima, you set up our fight.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Im gone

I sure hope SOMEONE can take down Ultima Nightmare

HEY, this means we have someone to relley on when Another clan challenges us, but who would have the guts to do that i wonder?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Creature I won. I also wont be able to get on anymore today!

Stop fearing Utlima Nightmare everyone..... He's part of the clan...

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
no sonic, ill donate to soroush(you are low on gil yourslef)...hey and since sometimes ace cant get on...soroush, cna i be second-string, or backup, banker? anyway the donation will be anonymous. how much...ill donate you 50 gil. if you need more tell me.

so far ive donatedth is mcuh

soroush- 30(owe him for his birthday "present" lol)
Marthnroy- 100
apocalypse-20 (tell me if you got it. i owe you for stadnign you up..got kicked off that night)
Soroush-50 (right now)

Top Bottom