• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Wait, what? Are you leaving the clan, Death? That'd not be cool...

Creature, you mean the cool Oot type one, not FS, right? If so, yeah, I saw the trailer in Comp. Sci. class...

There are too many links to forums in here, too many to keep up with, but I guess I'll join anyway...

Got KH yesterday (rental), and I'm stuck on Deep Jungle Vines... Nevermind.. BTW, I think I've got a case of elipsis...

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Death have fun.Um i know this is dumb but whats elepsis and sorry for whatever i isi feel your pain im almost blind on one eye its fun everything is all blury

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
okay im back.

1.) LMAO sonic. ha ha Kingdom Hearts??? that games is like so easy you dont even need a strategy guide. but if you stuck. go up the tree and find VINES 2.

2.) yes MNR to beath them just destroy one and find the other one of the same color and kill it before killing another one of a different color. in other wrods you have to kill them in pairs.

3.) and im not sure if death is leaving :( if he is that sucks. Hes going back to Europe. I dont think hes leaving hte clan but maybe leaving hte site or something who knows. My guess is he will be back on in september or soemthing. but he did say its been nice knowing you. oh well. i think he will be back.

4.) anywho creature, remember that story i PM'ed you? i think i got it revised and i have a plan for the title and stuff. if you get on you AIM every time you sign on i might be able to catch you and we can talk and you can see if i formatted it right. but if your not on too soon i may just post in in CM. but two question first. are you allowed to double post in CM for your fics and how do you create a poll?

Death

Smash Lord
Let me clear things up. NO I'm NOT leaving the clan(when did I say I was?) I am simply going to EUrope for vacation where I will be playing with my cousins/playing sports/honing my soccer skills at the soccer stadiums/hunting/fishing and everything else that I will do. I'll be back on the 4th of September so it's just two months. :( I'll miss SWF. I probably won't get on a computer to log onto SWF. I may post a bit tomorrow but that's all.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Cool. Death's still in!

1-2) To type an elipsis, Kyoober, type in three periods. (ex: "...")

3) In KH, I got to Vines 2, but don't know where to go from there. I'll probably just get some "cheap online walk-through" to find out.

4) You can double post in Creative Minds. I think it's the only place you can do that. And you've got a fic, can't wait to read it.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
ok sonic. if your on right now. then please get on your AIM then we can talk. my bro has a KH strategy guide. (LOL he got stuck somewhere else though. *Hollow Bastion* you will know what this means in the near future ) anyway if you are i can walk you through it and if you want a sneak preview of my fic ill IM it to you bit by bit k?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Creature_85
Also, just checking, has everyone seen the new trailer for the upcoming Zelda game on Gamecube, or at least a few screenshots? If you haven't go to Nintendo.com, click on E3, and scroll through the game showcase until you see a Zelda game.
Yes, I've seen the trailer twice on gamespot.com.

BTW, sorry if the advertising is annoying. I'm just trying to get more people on there that I know.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yes you can double post in Creative Minds, but if you have two updates ready, It's usually a good idea to hold out on the second one, you get more readers that way. I don't know with Polls, I've never done one, and in fact I've never seen one besides one a mod did. You're on your own there.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
oh okay creature thanx for letting me know that info. (thanx too sonic, yes, i saw your post too. Anywho i am going to PM you the beginning of it and you can tell me if i formatted it right for the CM room so its easy for people to read.

today, like 5 minutes ago. i just for the first tiem beat Zelda: MM but like Ultima, MAULING the final boss is an understatemen for what you get when you have the fierce diety mask. I was like O_o. there is no word for how bad you beat the final boss. anywho i have now beasten every zelda except oracle of seasons/ages. I felt kinda ripped off by the ending though. in the beginning of the game its says "he goe in search of a old and invaluable friend" and then it has the fairy wings sound so i assumed he was searching for NAVI. but in the end it wraps nothinig up at all. complete ripoff. I hope the new one for hte gamecube is as good as OoT. Thats the best out of all the Zelda games except for MAYBE a link ot the past.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
It seems are clan is talking about video games a lot in are thread, should we create a thread on Ultima's or Soroush's forums to help are fellow clan members video game troubles. It would probably get more posts for the forum which it is on.

How about we give all inactive members who don't have an excuse one week before they get kicked out of the clan. If members do get kicked out we could re open our registration. Some of are clan members friends could join, I know a few people who might want to join.

By Death see you in September, hope you have a great trip. Doing a lot of soccer stuff sounds good to me for I have a few soccer camps I'm going to.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Stopsign
It seems are clan is talking about video games a lot in are thread, should we create a thread on Ultima's or Soroush's forums to help are fellow clan members video game troubles.
Yeah, my bad. Forget it. I'm done with asking questions on the game (I got past it!! :D )

How about we give all inactive members who don't have an excuse one week before they get kicked out of the clan. If members do get kicked out we could re open our registration. Some of are clan members friends could join, I know a few people who might want to join.
That's what I was thinking. There are several people who are members that don't even post in here anymore (like several deka(10)-pages back). It's kinda pointless to keep those spots open if they are not going to be doing anything with it.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Cloudkid, your PM box is full, so I will just post my comments on the fic. Everyone else ignore this post.

If you want, you can double space your paragraphs to make it easier to read, but the format you have is great. I'd say it's ready to be posted. The title is okay. The jury thing sounds like a good, unique idea. Go for it man. Good luck.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Where will cloudkid be posting his new Fanfic. What is it about. I'm good at coming up with ideas for stories but I just cant get it down on paper. Creature did you read my last post it had some sugestion in it about are clan so you should read it. Maybe we should have a poll. Just in case some people want people to go or not.

Oh, and I did make a topic for are clans game problems on Soroush's forums so just talk there if you want to.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!

Oh and geuss what

Battling Starts Tomarrow!!!!

Its in anounchments

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Creature, be on tomarrow around 12 and I can face you. Today I'm going boating with my dad as a late father's day gift.

But this is awesome news I cant wait until tomarrow. I might break out in singing that Annie song "Tomarrow, Tomarrow" I cant wait until I see what changes have been made.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Important

1. Are we an official clan (if not check KiKi's topic):confused:

2. Stop talking about videogames to much, cuz ZaperZoot is morilating clan grounds:eek:

3. And tis a shame Gygas as Fallen from the ranks:(

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Only one half hour left!Well it does here where i am at.dont know about here!O my gosh.I am ready!!!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I finally updated the points. Almost everybody advanced in ranks, congradulations. papichulo, YellowPikmin, apocslypse13579, Terminator, and Kyoober I still don't have join dates for, so your points were not updated.

YellowPikmin, Teminator, and papichulo. You guys are officially in the inactive status. Unless you guys post, or some nice clan member finds an excuse somewhere for your abscense, you will be let go.

I will be gone for the rest of the week starting tomorrow.

IMPORTANT: A new rule is being set up. At the end of every week, send me a PM containing a record of all your battles for the week. Who you fought, and who won. This is mandatory for an accurate point reading. I do not have the time to go hunting through all the battle records to see who battled who. If you don't send me your results, you don't get battle points for that week. If my PM inbox is full, or I am unavailable I.E. extended vacation, send them to soroush. Soroush, then send them to me all in one PM.

Now that battling is up, a tournament will start on Saturday. I will write up a battle order over the week.

Stop, I can't be on a whole lot today, so you set up the battle.

soroush123

Smash Lord
CREATURE!!! WAIT!!!! Are you going to PM kiki? Also, what alignment will thid clan be? Well, I said PM him because of the pinned topic up there on this board.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
ponders to self* hmmm write my fanfic or battle until i we starting pwning all other clans..hmmm i wonder. ive waited for like 3 months for battling and like ive watied 2 months for the fic. hmmmm i think ill choose battling cuz ive already said i was going to battle people. im so glad its FINALLY thats right FINALLY going to start. OMG wait would nobody i want to fight is online? then ill have to fight other clan peopel or just random unsuspecting members that are "RPG users ready to battle". Anywho its in a half hour? where are you from like what time zone kyoober? like pacific, mountain, central, eastern? (assuming your from the US.) otr maybe somewhere else. cuz if its a ha.f hour i may have time to write my fic AND battle. ha ha yes! your right soroush. Death is gonna regret leaving and Ace(Fox) too! ha ha too bad ACE! i thought he would be back though when battling started? oh well its his loss. shouldve stayed. And ill battle the first person on my schedule in order. but if that persons not online then its no. 2 then no. 3....etc. so since death and sonic are not here ill probalby battle ULtimaNightmare first. im frightened . *sarcasm*

:starman: TO STOPSIGN :starman:

my fic will be called "The Travelling Trials" its about court cases that have famous people, and characters from books, video games, etc. and (starting after teh first trial "treasure island scandal") the posters will get to be the jury via poll voting for guilty or not guilty. there just so you know. come support me if you would like. it would feel good to know at least ONE person will read it. anywho ill probably go do it anyway.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Does ANYONE want to fight? I'll fight any of you guys that are online. I'll get owned by all classes so who cares.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Opps.Thought is was am.I fight you shsh .hey and shosh or creature could you get on aim m kinda bored a bit.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Alrighty guys this is it

Now its time to show SWF that WE are #1
Lets go kick some butt.

Ultima Nightmare: Your Mine
50 gil says I'll win

soroush123

Smash Lord
When I get to level 2. 50 Gil says I pwn the rest of you!

Also, Kyoober. Please battle me when fighting begins.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
What's Up

I'm looking for someone to battle with. Currently i have no one to battle right away when the RPG starts.
So if any of you don't have a battle opponent yet, well Holla atcha ur boy.

Holla!!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Good news guys, I just finished talking to Kiki, and we're approved! Our race is Hylian, and I'll tell you guys the password via PM or AIM. We can't be selected in the profile yet, but it will be hopefully soon.

EDIT: It works now. I'll PM you guys the password now.
EDIT2: Cloudkid, your inbox is full.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
The big battle rush is tonight at 11:00, right?

Originally posted by Creature_85
Good news guys, I just finished talking to Kiki, and we're approved! Our race is Hylian, and I'll tell you guys the password via PM or AIM.
THE HYLIAN RACE!! No longer human, but the resident of Hyrule (or Termania, or Shenha (or is it?)). Get it now!! It's cool to be officialized. Makes us feel special.

CK, you wanna battle for gil or just for fun (a.k.a. no gil)? One level, that's all I need for the bow.
And we've got other people looking for battle...that's cool.

Good luck to everyone!

Top Bottom