• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Creature
Sosh, it's not required, but it is encouraged to have it in there every once in a while, like every other time you change your sig or something.
I'll put it in when I'm done with the battles then; I think I'm Errand Runner now.

Kyoober
*hopes battling starts tommarow*
*SoSh hopes not.* I'm gonna be gone for a while this week. But I'm on for today.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
K
Can someone post a link to our clan web site?

Creature you did get my E-mail right?
For some reason i can't check my inbox so nobaody bother E-mailing me.

by my other-other victum
so do i, man, So Do I

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Kyoober
I do too, but you have to stop doing these types of posts they are driving me nuts. But I understand that your computer is acting up.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Soroush your website is working very fast now. Did you already restart the RPG, I don't think you need to.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey guys its been like a few days hasnt it? I got the SASSER virus again. :mad: and yah it sucks. its real ahrd trying to stay active when you can have only 2 minuts on the internet witha crappy dial-up speed. I hope creature got my bio and stuff. and if so if you e-mailed back me an answer to my questions i hope you didnt send it to my parnents e-mail. O_o if you did oh well. e-mail me instead from now on to Liltennisace@peoplepc.com . without the period. Anywho i didnt miss much anywayz. oh no there goes the sasser again. 60, 59, 53, etc. till i get kicked off. well one last thing to say. Sonic my screenname is Cloudkid2k4 not Cloudkid2k2. just so you know ;).

Stopsign

Smash Ace
ChaChaChaCha Cha ChAAAA! Yeah I'm really happy that I'm now out of school. I'll be on a lot now for it is the summer. I do have a Vacation and a few over night camps so I'm not going to be on sometimes.

Soroush I've gotten fairly good at your RPG, and it is now working up to full speed. But are you going to reset it to make it better.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Yeah, later, MUCH later.

So far, Bean is pwning everyone!

There will soon be a better RPG system with jobs and whatever!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i see from what everyone is saying that your site is loading fast now so that means on my crappy comp i might be able to access it now. you might wanna consider putting a link to it in your sigature like ultima cuz some of us (cough* me *cough) might forget the exact web adress. what was it again, soroush?

sonicshift

Smash Ace
*deep sigh* Well, I'm back.

I fixed the sig, CK, so now it shows you in year 2004 instead of 2002. lol (stupid mistake quite a while overlooked)

Anyway, it'd be cool if you put that site in your sig, although it might attract other peoples from SWF there. Your choice. And I hear that the site is running faster now. Maybe I can use Netscape on it again. Cool news.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Thanks everyone for your patience. MY summer vacation has begun, and it is only a matte rof time now before the RPG kicks off.

Thanks again for your patience, just hang in there a little longer.

This was just posted by Gideon in the RPG Disscussion. Plus he has now fixed the smiley error.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
That's nice to hear. Anyone want to battle me when battling starts?

A friend of mine, (Kirby_M@ster here) started a forum. There are three costom Sprite makers there who will make sprites for free. The link is www.jebussprites.cjb.net
Click on the "Links" button on the left, then click on "My forums" to get in. Tell them Dayin reffered you. There is a lot of good stuff there, forum games, the previously mentioned custom sprites, and a bunch of good fanfics. (including my own)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Oh Oh Oh Creature pick me pick me. I've been asking for a partner or a person to battle me when battling starts for a while now.

Your friend has a fairly buisy website going on there, but I'm afraid I can't join on the account that mom will kill me if I join anymore websites.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
hey creture!i wanna battle you!Um sorry to bother but um i think i am suuppossed to have more clan pionts.More than death i think.or whoever is member 8 with like or some clan pionts,sorry for bothering you.

EDIT: I think its death.number 9.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
One question I have to make, should we boot out some of the less active people in are clan like YellowPikmin. Then we could except more members who are a little more active. I have not seen them in a few hundred posts.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
My website is up and running. Here's the link: www.linkstreehouse.bravehost.com . Please check it out, I spent a lot of time on it. There isn't anything in our clan section yet though, because battling hasn't started, and I haven't received very many bios.

Okay, I'll battle you guys. Kyoober, I know, I'm behind. I'll get around to it soon, but I don't have everyone's joining dates. I really don't want to hunt through seventy some odd pages ten times. If you don't remember posting the date you joined thirty pages back, then please post it, or I can't update your points.

Stop, that is a good point I've been considering. A couple of the inactive members are just on vacation though, so they have an excuse. We do need to thin out the ranks a bit though. That's yet another thing on my ever growing to do list.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well I'm glad that I now have a partner for battling. But is your website going to have forums eventually or something else besides your fanfic, no offence it is quite plain with out forums or another attraction.

apocslypse13579

Smash Apprentice
Ya, if they are on vacation or something like that, they would come back and be like "What the **** happenecd to my clan?"

Be careful.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yes I know I'm talking about some of those people who don't have any excuses like YellowPikmin. I've havn't heard from him ever before. He joined the clan before I joined SWF. Lightning Snake had a reason why he didn't get on so much. But I havn't heard an excuse from anyone else except the ocassional vacation.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Originally posted by -=Marth_n_Roy=-.Posted 04-25-2004 10:00 AM on Page 21
Are there still any open slots for this clan? or did i come to late?

Plz let me know now, should i stay or should i go?

Do you need the number of times i've posted here, in this room?:confused: Or will you check?:p

And lets not forget i got CMotM award:D

-Narf

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Thanks for the dates guys. Stop, I know there isn't much yet, for now my main purpose is getting all the pages up, and getting the bios.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Do you need the number of times i've posted here, in this room?:confused: Or will you check?:p
Ya?
You know what gimme a sec i check the # of times i've posted in this room

Its Official, We Are Thee Most Active Clan On The Boards!!:D

Its been 39 Posts since i became an Official member

sonicshift

Smash Ace
MnR
Do you need the number of times i've posted here, in this room? :confused: Or will you check? :p
Reguarding getting points (in first post)
The formula for points is [10 X (# of weeks in guild)] + [10 X (# of battles against clan members) + 5 X (# of battles total) + (All special bonuses)]
So you don't really need the number of times you posted in this topic, only your joining date.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
DOH!!

hmmm. Battling should start in like a week or two so i've heard
(it wasn't from a reeeealy reliably sorce so who realy knows)

Hey who are the leading programers/hackers for SWF?

Hey has anyone played FFVIII?
If so how do you beet the Mini bosses on the Raganork (right after rescuing Rinoa).

Don't bother posting links, the security system my dad put on for my sister won't let me see them.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Hey MnR, that's been official for a while. Where have you been? Ever since our fifth or sixth member we have had the most posts. Glad you're caught up with the rest of us.:rolleyes:

j/k you man. You're right, a lot of other people seem to be catching on now. I wonder why we are so popular? We are certainly not the best organized clan, and we don't have any veterans of the site. When I first started, I didn't think we would get any members.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey guys, just letting you know that I am alive. AndI will be changing my name sometime in the future to "ace080887". Don't bother gid about name changes though, as mine is a special case. Later till next time!

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
wait.Im confused i thought the bios where for creatures new um web comic..Are they.If not what are they for.I must have misssed something.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
My webcomic is just some little thing I have been doing in my limited spare time. The bios just go on the web page so anyone who wants to know more about the other members can do so.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Could you please join this site? Here is the info on it:

From the forum administrator
I had an idea yesterday...I decided to make a forum and run it similarly to a country. I call it Danzheid. the link is here:

http://danzheid.proboards34.com/

What I was thinking was as soon as I got enough members to join, I would hold elections. the comparison would go as follows:

positions
God = God
Forum admin = president/prime minister
super moderators = premiers/governors
moderators = mayors

parts of the country
Forum = country
Forum categories = provinces/states
Boards = towns/cities

I will explain more later. but for now, please join and tell everyone you know! ANYONE! it's a country, anyone can join at first :) once I get a lot more active members, I can start this little experiment and hopefully let it go on for a long time :D for now, please join. you can do whatever you want there. it's an E-country :)
Be sure to tell them that Solidus Snake reffered you. ;)

http://danzheid.proboards34.com/index.cgi

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Its freeright.And just to let you guys Know ther is way to many links i here. I mean so many forums ! Its kinda getting annoying.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I think I probably started all this when I advertised a few sites. It's okay to tell people about your site, but aside from that, try to keep advertising to sigs as much as possible. If it is a link to a quick movie, or picture, or joke, or something like that, it's okay every once in a while, but don't do it too much. That kind of stuff is for the computer cafe.

Also, just checking, has everyone seen the new trailer for the upcoming Zelda game on Gamecube, or at least a few screenshots? If you haven't go to Nintendo.com, click on E3, and scroll through the game showcase until you see a Zelda game.

Death

Smash Lord
Tomorrow is the big day. I shall be leaving for Europe! *cue dramatic music along some geno beats*
Yeah baby! It's been great knowing y'all and I won't be on til September. Well I guess it's good-bye then. GOOD-BYE EVERYONE!

Top Bottom