• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Unless you can find it somewhere else, it is probably fake. It seems a little outlandish, and Nintendo has said their next console is not ready yet.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I don't really think we should be posting about the next Nintendo console in are clan thread. If you want to you can start a thread about it in the Light House.

Soroush PM me a vote ratio to. Im curious who got second and stuff.

:chuckle: 1001 post in the thread :chuckle:

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Yes!About time!YES!GUYS go to the announcemts.And go to the topic "My Hiatus"I think you'll KNow why i am so happy!

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Kyoober
Yes!About time!YES!GUYS go to the announcemts.And go to the topic "My Hiatus"I think you'll KNow why i am so happy!
Yeah, just checked it out. So, SWF is gonna be up and progressing more (stuff like RPG). So what exactly is the Forum Awards? (and other such stuff that Gid is putting up)

So, haven't really seen the N5, but I've heard 'bout it. Anyone got a reference to it?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
It's probably okay to let in one or two more members but I think this clan will get really crouded if any more join after that.

soroush123

Smash Lord
That pic is SOOOOOOO fake. Look, above the controller ports, it says "GB/GBA Hookup" Why would it have that? Those are older systems, and the is no DS hookup.

Also, guys, MY FORUM IS READY!!!

The movie theater is out of order because I can't find a web host, otherwise I would be stealling bandwidth!

Also, don't get into likeing the RPG, it will soon be changed to SSBM style!

Here is the link!

http://ssbmrpg.clicdev.com/f/index.php

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
yah looks cool after like 10 minutes to load up the "choose your character banner on dial-up. if i try and move before that finishes downloading my comp freezes. man sorry but until we get the cable internet thingy (comcast i think is what it is called) i cant go on it. also, i see the secondary clan idea was put down almost instantly (who couldve expected that???? *sarcasm*) sorry i havent been on in the last 2 days. i havent been able to stay on the internet for very long. like maybe 3 posts tops. i think we got the sasser virus again :mad:

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Yeah, even with cable the site still runs slow...I'd like to check it out (not just see the banner on the top of the page and give up on waiting). I'll try it later. *deep sigh*

I think I'm gonna start sending out like one or two PMs to peoples and ask for battles, so I can have something to do right away when the battling starts.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
sonic i see you attempted to send me a PM but my Inbox was full. i guess ill accpet your invitation for a friendly battle. and i cleaned out my inbox. (we can only have 5?) oh yah and ultimanightmare what is your AIM screename again??? i thought it was GanNing366 was what it was? but every time i instant message that person they ignore me. if it is you and you arent responding to blackdog12289 its ME.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hi Guys!!!!! I am officially allowed on the internet. No more library crap! I am glad that the site is going to progress more. And that nintendo thing looks fake. Also, shouldn't that discussion be somewhere else, that is why we have so many posts in here. Or maybe it already ended.... Anyways SUP EVERYONE!

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
sonic i see you attempted to send me a PM but my Inbox was full. i guess ill accpet your invitation for a friendly battle. and i cleaned out my inbox. (we can only have 5?) oh yah and ultimanightmare what is your AIM screename again??? i thought it was GanNing366 was what it was? but every time i instant message that person they ignore me. if it is you and you arent responding to blackdog12289 its ME.
Yeah, it's alright. I might need to clean out my inbox as well. But, I'm glad I have an opponent.

And I have a Ganning366 on my buddy list as well, but I don't really send the first IM, so I've never talked to him. It's too bad. I'll try it.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
oh yah and ultimanightmare what is your AIM screename again??? i thought it was GanNing366 was what it was? but every time i instant message that person they ignore me. if it is you and you arent responding to blackdog12289 its ME.
Yes, that is it. I do not accept IMs from anyone not on my buddy list because of IM floods. I'll add you to my list.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah. Soroush I know you worked hard on the website but you do need to find a way so you don't have to wait a along time. It's probably because it is so big.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Yeah, it was due to that fat### banner!

FYI: BTW means "By the way"

P.S. FYI means "For your information"

BTW: P.S. means "Post Script":chuckle:

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Yeah, Soroush, the banner is kinda big. I think it's done loading the page and try to scroll down and see what the site is, but then it starts to freeze up. I've got cable.

Anyway, I'm sick of AIM. I've tried to log on a plethora of times today, and right after I get in: "Fatal error has occured within program. It will be shut down." Or something to that extent.

Eh, sorry if I seem to have nothing but complaints today...

(random fact about me) I had a tennis fund raiser car wash today. Neyway, I've got two acceptances for battling so far! "Rock Rock On!"

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey Creature! A while ago I asked if I could have this sprit in the first page under my name.

But unfortunatley you seem to have forgotten. Can you please do that for me?

sonicshift

Smash Ace
He's also "forgotten" (if that is the case at all) the member points as well. The first post really doesn't get updated; don't worry about it.

[Edit: Hey, I counted, and it's been like 8 weeks since I got Rookie. Man, those were some good times...wait...80 points?]

soroush123

Smash Lord
So NOBODY has been updated?

Well, you may switch banners to your appropriate ranks. BE TRUTHFULL! Creature will soon update that 1st page and if I find out you took a higher ranked banner, you will have to answer to me.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Well, you may switch banners to your appropriate ranks. BE TRUTHFULL! Creature will soon update that 1st page and if I find out you took a higher ranked banner, you will have to answer to me.
I'm gonna wait then, to switch banners, just avoid confusion. But, moving up a rank...cool.

I'll get to change this!
\/

Death

Smash Lord
Anyone want to battle me? Probably a small chance I'll battle over the summer cuz I'll be in Europe and the RPG will probably be up, what with Gid back and all so yea..

soroush123

Smash Lord
Hey, guys, I think I have a virus. The shift key keeps malfunctioning. I have to turn on caplocks to enter a password, but then it returns to normal! Also, when I use the scrolly thing on my mouse, it works like the back and forward buttons on the net!

Stopsign

Smash Ace
CloudKid there is a guy running around in forum games posting I'm new here topics. His name is CloudKid2k5 I hope this isn't you. I'm not acusing you. It may just be coincedence. But did you make a new account to get more gil.

Also I've been really busy lately and probably are going to be until the end of my school year on the 15th.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
1.) First page hasnt been updated? oh well. i already knew im probably a soldier by now. but i dont use a banner yet because as of now none of them really suit me. (not offending ultima...they look awesome, but they dont suit me)

2.) Death, after i fight Sonic, ill fight you. and since Ultima has no challengers i feel like everyone is being a whuss so ill challenge him already. Ultima, i challenge you after sonic and death k?

3.)Soroush, ive only had 2 different virus. one that turns off the computer every time you access the internet. (sasser, shows up box wtih a red "X" in it and it gives you 60 seconds to close everything. and a blaster virus that is SO BAD, PRAY you do not get this, that it turns off your computer every 60 seconds ON ITS OWN, and turns it back on once every minute switching between the two. It like its possessed O_o. I solved these by calling my computer company or internet company..* i forget* and tehy tell you how to delete viruses. (and what filenames they are, no they are not filed as SASSER and BLASTER)

4.) LOL no i did not create a new account Stopsign. im surprised that someone mustve wanted my screenanem but it was taken so they just took the next thing closest. Cloudkid2k5. I might PM him for hte heck of it and find out.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by soroush123
Hey, guys, I think I have a virus. The shift key keeps malfunctioning. I have to turn on caplocks to enter a password, but then it returns to normal! Also, when I use the scrolly thing on my mouse, it works like the back and forward buttons on the net!
My computer has the same problem. What works for me is to press both control keys at the same time, and if that doesn't fix it, restart your computer.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Hey, Ultima, what about those level pics?

Also, can you please make a banner for my site?

Anyway, YOU WILL ALL GO DOWN! Once I get to level 2!

Top Bottom