• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
LOL i got out yesterday. :D :D :D (from school :p)

Anyway i think we should end CMOTM voting immdeiatly when the month ends. last time we waited till like a week after to find out who won.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I was able to get online at school today! I like the idea of the clan. If we go to #1 by ourselves, ALL the clan will be after us! If we have an ally we wont be the only ones they are going after.

Also, just to let you guys know, you can still vote for me even though I wont be online much for another week or so...... later!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I have been banker for a long time, but I really don't have much to do until battling starts. Just take it easy, I sure there will be something in the future!

soroush123

Smash Lord
I have some good/bad news (take it either way)...

The SKIES clan is shutting down, we now have no more rivals.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
soroush, video game music in mp3 is hard to find. I have been looking around for months and haven't found much.

SKIES is shutting down? Wow, that was kind of sudden.

Stop, join the club. Even I don't have much to do, and I'm the leader. Nothing much is happening until battling starts I'm sorry to say.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
I have just read your PM Creature, me and the TAOW Clan will discuss about forging a partnership, for now the only question I have in mind is what kind of activities we will do as allied clans, perhaps we can discuss that in Private Messages or trought IM?

soroush123

Smash Lord
Hmmmm, a chat might be a good idea. Give me your and your co-leader's AIM so we can set up a "meeting". Thank you for concidering our offer.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Cool! I can't be part of this meeting. Unless it is after a week from now. The skies are down, that sucks! Maybe their trying to trick us or something, either way they lied to me and now I am mad!

g2g for today, see ya'll again soon, I hope!

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Sweet

School ended for me yesterday, so i'll be on a WHOLE lot more

Hmmmm, a chat might be a good idea. Give me your and your co-leader's AIM so we can set up a "meeting".
My IM account just died (bad timing it seems) can someone give me a summary of what went On?

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Aurora Grid
I have just read your PM Creature, me and the TAOW Clan will discuss about forging a partnership, for now the only question I have in mind is what kind of activities we will do as allied clans, perhaps we can discuss that in Private Messages or trought IM?
Come on combined we need you!We almost have them as alies! I hope batteling starts soon. Real soon. Lets just hope we get them as alies.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well we are the strongest clan so we will be getting attacked by all the other clans because they want to strip us of our power. So we sort of need a ally. But then we would almost easily kick the crap out of everyone else and it would be boring. So there are some ups and downs.

By the way I think we should get a big tournement going when the RPG starts. With all the other big clans. It would be like a tornement where people get to test how good they are at the game and how fun it is, and stuff.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Nothing has happened yet MnR.

I am ready to start accepting bios, so PM them to me when you can, or E-mail me at Creature_85III@hotmail.com. Here is the format to use.

User name:
Real name (first name only is fine):
Country/State:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Favorites: (food, color, book, movie, etc.)
Other interesting stuff about you: (awards you have won, what you were named in the yearbook, whatever)

If you want to submit a picture, that would be great too.

As far as Personality goes, as I am sure there will be some confusion, state what character traits match you best. Are you Creative, Observant, Distant, Talkative, and so on.

If you have any questions, or don't feel comfortable sharing any of the above information, let me know.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Zeeky also joined TAOW. But I sort of agree with Venom he says that we would be way to strong if we joined with them. Which is true. No clan could beat us then. But if the AEONS join with the Sonic Boom they would be fairly hard to beat so. I don't know which side I should choose.

[Edit] Actually we could just break our treaty with them if it is getting to easy for us. Also Creature do you think we should have that tournement I was talking about.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I don't think we need to organize a tourney. Gideon and the mods will probably do that. As for the allainse thing, I really don't care what happens. So, I vote either way. That is probably the reason why they shut the skies down, so they could join the Aeons and stop us from making an alliance. Venom and Zeeky are pretty sneaky. And we should stop saying we are the biggest and most powerful clan...... I am all for clan pride and all, but now we are just letting it get outta hand!

Death

Smash Lord
Can someone tell me what's been going on lately in the clan? I'm too lazy to scroll through all the pages. :p

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Death
Can someone tell me what's been going on lately in the clan? I'm too lazy to scroll through all the pages. :p
Debates over serious clan issues. (?)

Anyway, on my opinion of the clan alliance debate:

In email I wrote just now
Clan alliance. Intresting topic, don't you think? Anyway, I do think that it would "monopolize the RPG" but, since it's 1-on-1 battles (maybe something else *SoSh crosses fingers and hopes* like 2-on-2) you really can't overpower your opponent. Sure, they can get bombarded with PMs about battles, but the size of clans and such can't tip the balance of power in a match. So, advantages: multi-clan bank, tourneys, "practice sessions", etc. Disadvantages: less RPGers to challenge non-rival-like.
So, thanks for letting me throw in my two cents.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Heres what I have to say about the Partnership. ( Most of this is to reply to Sonicshift's E-mail )

The Alliance would only Monopolize the RPG if both of our clans acted as one clan, but instead of that we are just doing an alliance, not basically a Clan Merge, so in this partnership I would not like both Clans to be merged, or else we would overpower our opponents which would not be a fair fight, so I rather keep our Clans separated but having activities such as helping ourselves out, having friendly clan tournaments and etc. But I rather have both Clans have their own banks instead of merging them or having Multi Banks for both Clans.

If we merge our clans, no one will battle us, but if we keep separated but with a friendly partnership then it would be like any other separated clan, so they would fight us.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
So basically you want a friendly, cease-fire truce between us. Were not allies, but where not enemies.

Its just a My-enemy's-Enemy-is-my-enemy Scenario, Right?

Or am I missinterpreting

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Yeah, I get what you're saying. I was just trying to come up with ideas. I didn't want a clan merge, either. But since the battles are 1-1, the opponent in battle wouldn't be stronger based on clan size, so the other clans could still want to battle.

Originally posted by Aurora Grid
Heres what I have to say about the Partnership. ( Most of this is to reply to Sonicshift's E-mail )

The Alliance would only Monopolize the RPG if both of our clans acted as one clan, but instead of that we are just doing an alliance, not basically a Clan Merge, so in this partnership I would not like both Clans to be merged, or else we would overpower our opponents which would not be a fair fight, so I rather keep our Clans separated but having activities such as helping ourselves out, having friendly clan tournaments and etc. But I rather have both Clans have their own banks instead of merging them or having Multi Banks for both Clans.

If we merge our clans, no one will battle us, but if we keep separated but with a friendly partnership then it would be like any other separated clan, so they would fight us.
BTW, I'm gonna be gone until around Monday, so don't expect me to post until then.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT: OFFICIAL CLAN LETTER

Dear Hylian Heroes Clan,

We, the Officials of the TAOW Clan spent the entire previous day discussing about the Clan Partnership, we came to the decision that the Clan won't make partnerships with other Clans, even if we did, it would be too early. However the Clan will accept invitations to friendly tournaments, but not to partnerships. The Clan thanks the Hylian Heroes Clan for the invitation.

Yours Truly, The TAOW Clan

Death

Smash Lord
That's alright! Oh well. At least we can be on friendly terms with yo guys. CMOTM, do we vote?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Oh well it was worth a try.

Death soroush posted that you could send your CMoTM vote a while ago. You only have until June 1st.

Death

Smash Lord
Woah! I don't pay attention a lot anymore. Okay I'll send soroush a Pm.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Well being friendly is alright.As long as we have someone to be friends.with.i think we should start a compotition now like getting it started.And tell this othercaln to. that way it will be a big first contest And itll be fun too. And i hope it comes out during the summmer!*prays for battleing*

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Heyyyy!!!!! Im back! What i miss! what i miss! (looks back on all the pages after waiting 20 minutes for load times on dial-up) oh okay no alliance no big deal there. tomorrow, the CMOTM is announce (hopefully). And the SKIES got shut down. to be honest im not surprised by that. Any clan led by a guy who strikes me as a wannabe mod and has like all noobs in it probably wont work out. (by the way no offense to venomdream on that remark. you just strike me like that. I AM NOT saying your ARE a wannabe mod however. ;) ) Anyway im gonna make a prediction on who will win the CMOTM vote this time im betting on Ace just because hes the only clan member left with a job besides Ulitma. IF ultima was still in there he would have won it obviously but if we dont let them win again then this is more like 2nd grade "Studen of the week" honors. I mean what are we gonna do when were down to 2 clan members for CMOTM and everybody else has won? You never know. it COULD last that long to get battling up. And i had a dream i accidently asked Gideon to be in our clan. (LOL like taht will ever happen. i dont think im gonna do that ;) ) Anyway i havent been on because my mom grounded me for getting a B+ on a Algebra II quiz. It was hard! like cRaZy :crazy:

Zeeky H Bomb

Smash Ace
Dude id be PROUD of a B+ on algebra 2, im only in algebra 1 right now (Exponets and polynomials, Ugh!). Your mom must have a HUGE demand for academics.

I wasn't in the debate so i have no idea what went down for the partnership disagreement, but im sure it was with good reasons and intentions. Bah, im speaking out of context again.

friendly tournaments sound good though.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Zeeky H Bomb
Your mom must have a HUGE demand for academics.
LOL, dude you DONT EVEN KNOW

Originally said by my momYou plan on going where??? UCLA???? Notre Dame??? NO!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO HARVARD!!!! I cant BELIEVE you want to go to MINOR schools like that.
Dude jsut like that. besides academics shes cool, but she wants me to "be the best i can be". so yah...but shes nice about everything else. lol i dont think i can even get into UCLA or Notre Dame. I thought that was aiming high. LOL :chuckle:

soroush123

Smash Lord
I feel your pain, my parents are just like that. I have it worse once I get to high school. My sis got into every school in the U.S.A. besides Harvord. That is why I have it soooooo hard. Dude, I get 5 hours a week of video games unless my friends come over! Ohhhh well, I'm in friggin GATE, Honor Roll, AND CJSF, and when I get a 4.0, they let me by a videogame with my allowance!

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Wow. My mom's a [math (Algebra I)] teacher. Anyway, my parents are wanting me to look at colleges (junior next year in high school). They're not concerned with stuff, but let me get into something of my own choice. I'm thinkin' 'bout University of Texas. Gonna get my Comp. Sci. degree and try to do something with it.

This thread has kinda gotten slow, but since it's the beginning of summer, I expect vacations and stuff to keep people busy. "It's all good!"

BTW, you get my 10 gil yet Zeeky?

And guys, just remember to:
Rock, rock on!
~Cheat Commandos

Top Bottom