• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I'll battle someone because I don't have a partner. It seems as everyone now has multiple ones, so I better get movin' . Does anyone want to be my partner that is the big question.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Soroush I can't get on to your website anymore. Are you repairing it. i just sort of wanted to see how your RPG works.

:starman: 100 posts :starman:

Death

Smash Lord
I'll fight you Ultima. Then I'll ight CK2k4 after he battles Ultima. And THEN I'll battle you STopSign.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
Hahaha. Oops. o_o I can't take the character out of the pics without ######## it up...
Well, how about useing the repair bgrush or blur toll?

I am a Photoshop n00b, but it might work.

And what do you mean you can't get on my site?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
I'll give it a whirl.

About your forum, everytime I go to it, the page loads, then it disappears. -_-;;;
Yeah thats the same problem I have.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Ultima Nightmare
I'll give it a whirl.

About your forum, everytime I go to it, the page loads, then it disappears. -_-;;;
I don't get that problem, it's just incredibly slow. The registration form would've taken me forever. I was down to the "enter email address" and was typing in what seemed to be like nothing (but the cursor was moving as I typed). I minimized the window, then resized it, and INVISIBLENESS!! I could see through the window to my desktop. Have the same problem when I go to Hotmail. Anyway, I'll probably try later and try the RPG.

And congrats Stopsign on the 100.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Where's Creature he hasn't been on in a while. Plus he hasn't got our bios done yet (Well I don't think he has.) Anyway I'm still available and need a partner for when the RPG starts.

Sonicshift I've been posting a lot lately in the forum games and the lighthouse. It was bound to pay of anytime. Now I'm a Smash Journeyman. There not that many n00bs in this clan anymore. We are all Smash Journeyman or Smash Apprentices.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey! I am online for like two minutes. I am letting you all know that my posting rate is going to go down to the minimum until battling starts. Is this cool with you all?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
well ace the minimum is 0.01 and i doubt it will get to that by the time battling starts but eh i wouldnt be surprised with how long its taking.....anywho id say post at least once a week in this thread and maybe another easy 1 word forum game would keep it up somewhat.meh i only post 3 times a day now and sometimes i dont even get on.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Are you talking about Soroush's RPG. :crazy: How in the world did your computer get past the first few screens. I can barely get on to the Log in page.

[Edit] Ha, I finally got on it all the way to the RPG. The RPG is fairly fun.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Sadly, yes, but it will be a while. Ultima must fix the level pics, there are more pics coming, and the host must upload them.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I'm sorry I haven't updated guys, I went on vacation. I will update as soon as I get around to it. I've been doing a lot of work on my website, and I haven't had the time.

Oh, and I see that we made the 1000 post mark too.

Only one person has sent me the info for their bio, and I can't get the website up until the majority has sent me theirs.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Creature_85
Only one person has sent me the info for their bio, and I can't get the website up until the majority has sent me theirs.
I guess that means I'm the only one who has sent you a bio. Also Creature did you get the donation I gave you.

soroush123

Smash Lord
I am just here to say I will be gone for about a week.

Also, to set up your char. select NEW GAME on the menu near the top.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I just checked my E-mail. Four other people have sent me theirs, sorry about the mistake. Once I have about 8 or so, I'll start uploading them to the site.

Death

Smash Lord
Is this about which sprite you want? Please tell me in more detail. If so here's mine.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Halfway down page 63 I requested a small description of yourself in a particular format to be submitted via PM, or E-mail.

Oh, and I forgot the adress of your site Ultima. Could you repost it?

sonicshift

Smash Ace
The avatar's good. I think the sig is a little to big, though, to be in compliance to the rules. What is that, anyway?

Well, I see Creature's back and a little more active. (yay, the leader's here!!) Hope this topic gets movin a bit again (been kinda slow over the past two or three days, but we're over 1,000 posts, so I'm not really complaining).

And about my sig, we don't have to have the HH banner in the sig, right?

Death

Smash Lord
Yeah. I meant about that thing in my sig. I uploaded it from some site I don't what. If I use it a an avatar it will not look good.

MistyIRC

Smash Apprentice
Gaaah...

I've been really busy lately... oh well, my vacation is almost over, then I go home to my own comp and I can do a bunch of stuff again.

Don't kick me out plz. :[

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Sosh, it's not required, but it is encouraged to have it in there every once in a while, like every other time you change your sig or something.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I'm really happy, I will probably be a lot more free in the coming days, because I'm about to get out of school. :chuckle: . Well Creature you did get my bio right.

I still am available for anyone who needs a partner for the beginning of battling.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
sORRY I haven't been active because my comp messed up agian. Im geting real mad.*hopes battling starts tommarow*

Top Bottom