• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Tyco

Smash Ace
If you give me 12 gil a round (to heal) I'll battle you and let you win. Just give me 5 gil to buy a knife, which does no damage, and we can begin...

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Thanks for the offer Tyco, but I dont think I want to put a bunch of losses on a fellow clan members record. Howver, if I cannot find any battles, I'll take you up on your offer tommorow...

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Kyoobers Points are in Creature I'm just going to post them on the thread. So everyone can see. I also think that the point system is still a little high for Kyoober got 212 points last week and that is with out the clan battles because he said he didn't remember how many battles he fought against fellow clan members.

Also Ace I'm going to give you half of those battles okay. Ace I just figured out that you got 180 points last week.

Tyco

Smash Ace
No scam, I just need 3 gil a battle, I'll heal 25% each time so you can kill me quicker, then for the last time I need 12 gil to heal fully...
Extra 5 gil for the knife.

Tyco

Smash Ace
I don't need the 5 gil, for the knife, from you Kyoober, since your a Dark Element...

P.S. I posted right before you did... did you see it?

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Just a quick message to Stop: I sent you a PM with battle record and join date information. The battle record is from the begining of the RPG (including last week, I mean). I will continue with the numbers (ex. I will start my next record with an 8).

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Posted 03-09-2004 04:20 PM is when i jioned,and um do you want me to pay you after the match tyco.but um question isnt this cheating?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
No, its not.... Keep the money I gave you for those battles.

When is that lotery coming up...... I am starting to run low on cash....

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Sonicshift got 144 points. Creature I'm hoping you read all of these posts by me so you can update. Well actually I will just sends the ones I have so far to you.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Stop, there is no way Kyoober can have 212 points from battling. He only has 39 battles total. I think the point system will work.

Supamario, I'll let you in on member pend, but you don't actually get in until you have battled five times.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
It is 10 X # of weeks in clan. He has been in the clan 16. That is 160 points right there. That is why I have sent you a new formula in a PM just a few seconds ago.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
sorry ace.ill pay you bavk some how but ccan i lend another 100 gil.*hides*Hides*Thanks for helping me ill pay you back somehow.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Tyco don't announce that everytime someone in the clan grows a level. Can you go on AIM to do that. It gets really annoying.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Stopsign
Sonicshift got 144 points.
Yay!! Is that just from battling or total (last I checked I had 120).

Anyway...I hate how the battle invites spam up your inbox. So annoying. Got to cleaning today.

And congrats on making MP, SuperMario!

Soroush
Sound the trumpets! Call the news stations, the gas stations!
lol
[Edit: Nooo!! Zappy, nooo!!]

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Okay I messed up the scores. I redid them but the point totals I gave you were what you have overall. I will post how many you got last week. I'm not going to be on much today.

Sonicshift 24 clan points
Ace(Fox) 20 clan points
Kyoober 42 clan points
Stopsign 52 clan points

I just got confused. This is just battling.

Tyco

Smash Ace
I was talking to Ace to pretty much let him know that the method works... because Kyoober grew a level.

Oh and for the top ten, do you get a bigger paycheck for people on the top 10 losses list?

Top Bottom