• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Creature, I think Supa Mario can be let into the clan now. I have been helping him. He seems really devoted, unlike some of our members!

Edit: Sorry guys accidental double post.

soroush123

Smash Lord
I think Misty should be kicked out, I agree with Ace, unless Misty gave a reason and I didn't see/remember.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Misty has explained his/her situation before, it's okay.

Oh, and has anyone noticed this is the 100th page in our thread?

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
thank you Ace(Fox)....

Have i done something wrong , im trying my hardest to get my level up so you can atleast let me join,you got alot of kind people in hylian heroes, and im trying to help Ace(Fox) get levels up to, we are both helping, we are battleing eachother, even though i lose, its only to get stronger im already on level 3, from level 1, from getting help from stopsign and alot from Ace(Fox), i hope no one is getting angry or anything, 1 more thing, how come i cant buy any armour i can only buy swords, i really really really need armour because i die all the time...,oh i realised this is the 1ooth page:p , this thread is famous

Tyco

Smash Ace
Originally posted by SupaMario
thank you Ace(Fox)....

Have i done something wrong , im trying my hardest to get my level up so you can atleast let me join,you got alot of kind people in hylian heroes, and im trying to help Ace(Fox) get levels up to, we are both helping, we are battleing eachother, even though i lose, its only to get stronger im already on level 3, from level 1, from getting help from stopsign and alot from Ace(Fox), i hope no one is getting angry or anything, 1 more thing, how come i cant buy any armour i can only buy swords, i really really really need armour because i die all the time...,oh i realised this is the 1ooth page:p , this thread is famous
have you been updating your stats? Also you can't buy armor yet... another level up should put the worst armor there...

soroush123

Smash Lord
Don't double post tyco. Also, don't worry, Creature will let you on the MP list when he notices you, and you send him your sprite info.

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
oh i get it:p , i thought something was wrong, oops, i shouldnt worry to much,thanks for telling me how to get armour :), and how do i update my stats?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
SupaMario and Tyco you need to send in a sprite to Creature they are little characters that resemble you on the first post. Oh and I have 26 wins I'm almost in the top 10. Plus I'm planning on playing Paper Mario for the N64. I really like the sounds of the sequels but have never played the origanal so I may not be on a lot. I still have to check my local video game store. I saw that they had a big sale of N64 video games. I just thought I would warn you. Oh yeah I also have a soccer camp coming up next week. I can be on during the night but it is going to be time absorbing.

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
Whats a sprite, how do i find it, and when i find out what it is, what will it do if i send it to creature, like why do we send the sprites in

soroush123

Smash Lord
look at the 1st page, the sprite you send will show up next to your name, like everyone elses, just send a cool pic. Send it in a PM.

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
i dont know how to make sprites? can i find one and send it, or do i need to do something else, if i do send one in what happens, and how can i put a sprite in a pm, will it let me

apocslypse13579

Smash Apprentice
SupaMario, look on the websites listed on the front page, and if you do not like any of those, there's always google image search, that's where I found mine.

And Creature, is there a reason you have not updated my clan points on the front page? I mean I probably have over 100 points, considering all the battles I have been in and that I have been in the clan for 9 weeks, 10 in two days.

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i like dbz, hey tyco can i send you a pm, i want to tell if the picture thing i have is a sprite,thank you tyco and apocslypse thank you to:)

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Hey!!

Anyways, just cruisin' around the subscribed threads...page 100 has been reached!! Yay!! Party at my house!! (just kidding)
[Edit: Thread's 1510th post!!]

Tyco: The tourney is a Round Robin Clan RPG tourney. coolrz.

And PaperMario is cool. Beat it.
Too bad you can't save after the final boss, but hey, it's an RPG.

Anyway, cool. I'll try to show up for the tourney (sending the PM soon). And once I get done with the current battle, I wanna try to battle some of the higher level electrics here (talkin' 'bout the lvl 9's and such, considering I'm lvl 4), or maybe just some of the same level other peoples.

[Edit: Yay!! 5 more posts til Soroush's Smash Lordism!!]

Tyco

Smash Ace
Originally posted by SupaMario
Yeah i like dbz, hey tyco can i send you a pm, i want to tell if the picture thing i have is a sprite,thank you tyco and apocslypse thank you to:)
I've got tons of DBZ pics! What's your favorite character?

soroush123

Smash Lord
OK, next time, try to do that through PMs.

Supa Mario, please direct all further questions to cloudkid 2k4.

Top Bottom