• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance

ht101

Smash Rookie
i would like to join
Name: ht101
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): i mained zelda in melee and she is one of my mains in brawl. no one i know personally likes playing as zelda (they usually switch right to shiek) and i would love to brawl against some zelda pros. im relatively new, but i hope to be a regular poster here (sorry, thats actually three sentences...)
Favorite Color (Costume): black, original

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad to see someone joining who actually seems like they might be a regular.
Some people who sign up get on once and leave for centuries.
Either way, I appreciate you're commitment!

You know Hippy a few of us are regulars. I think we deserve to get a little recognition. I mean I'm only like a half member anyways.

Im kidding of course.

Now to make this post relavent to something...

Ahh yes you need to get onto the chat so we can get some matches in. I need to work on my Sheik and better yet: beat you with sonic. lol

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I got this from the ike character match up thread... and it really made me laugh....

Sheik-Medium
She combos like she used to, and has needles to stop your QD. Luckily, she can’t chaingrab, and she can’t kill well anymore. Out range her, and make sure he doesn’t transform… then you’re in trouble.
Hehe Niiiice.

@ hippy yes we must play again it was a lot of fun, i can understand how mothers get my mom does the same thing some times :)
Yeah. I'll try and set up a time with you where I doubt I'll be bothered.
It'd probably be easier that way anyway.
But, we definitely need to play again :]

i would like to join
Name: ht101
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): i mained zelda in melee and she is one of my mains in brawl. no one i know personally likes playing as zelda (they usually switch right to shiek) and i would love to brawl against some zelda pros. im relatively new, but i hope to be a regular poster here (sorry, thats actually three sentences...)
Favorite Color (Costume): black, original
Heh, it's okay if you went over.
You'll not be punished for it. :p
But it's great to see another Zelda mainer coming from to dark to try and show how great Zelda is. :]
Either way, thank you for your submission.
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance!
Our forums are located here:
Just click the link, register, and you're free to roam around the site.
There's the chatbox at the bottom incase you'd like to talk to the other members.
I hope you'll enjoy it!

You know Hippy a few of us are regulars. I think we deserve to get a little recognition. I mean I'm only like a half member anyways.

Im kidding of course.

Now to make this post relavent to something...

Ahh yes you need to get onto the chat so we can get some matches in. I need to work on my Sheik and better yet: beat you with sonic. lol
Yes, yes, I know.
I was aiming that comment towards the newer people who sign up and leave forever.
But I'm ever grateful towards us regulars.
I'll give you some sort of recognition soon.
Don't worry about it.

Anyone else like the idea of a Zelda Snapshot thread? We desperately need one :urg:
I say go for it.
You could make a thread here or at the forums.
Either way, it's still a necesity.

Sorry that I have neglected the forums lately everyone.
I've been quite the busy person and I'll be sure to log on as Soon as I can.
We can play matches and talk like usual.
See you then!

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
I have been attemping to make a really good Zelda movie (and Ike movie ^_^) and its going to be pretty cool. I'm going to make it with our clans name in the beginning. School is really killing me now so I wont have it done until summer break so about a month. I'll send a PM to you guys when I need some help with gameplay stuff for the movie so we could set up a time and date. Just give me some time, it will be done soon.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm here on behalf of B4BC to tell you Hylian Hellfire that our forums are finished and you can join. Before you do, PM RoK the Reaper saying that you are regiresting for the forums and use your Smashboards name as your username for the forums. You can use the forums when you want and here is the link.

http://blood-4-blood.ogameforever.com/

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
I have been watching the forming of tiers lately especially since I have been in many tournaments and Zelda seems to be rising to the top more and more as time progresses. Its easily possible if she's in the top 5 now. I see Zelda, DDD, Marth, Snake and MK as the top FIVE maybe.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
I have been watching the forming of tiers lately especially since I have been in many tournaments and Zelda seems to be rising to the top more and more as time progresses. Its easily possible if she's in the top 5 now. I see Zelda, DDD, Marth, Snake and MK as the top FIVE maybe.
Nice to hear!

Even still though, no matter what tier she is, Zelda will always be no.1 for me. :p

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I finally get the chance to get on :D
It's great to hear that Zelda is rising up on the tier list.
Not to say it matters, I'll always love her. :]

Clan wars... I've yet to really see any. :/
There probably are some, just not really around here I guess.

I hope that everyone is doing great!
Hope to see you all on the forums!
:D

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Blue! Where have you been? Haven't seen you around for awhile. You need to get your butt to the chat so we can have some matches.:)

Whiteday

Smash Rookie
I'd very much like to join the Zelda Alliance. I love everything about playing Zelda, but I still have a lot to learn, and hopefully I can, with your help that is.
And happy b-day CCC :)

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
I'd very much like to join the Zelda Alliance. I love everything about playing Zelda, but I still have a lot to learn, and hopefully I can, with your help that is.
And happy b-day CCC :)
Why thank u:)

To join just fill out an application which is located on the first page.
Then once Hippy reviews it your in. its pretty simple.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
This place isn't as lively as it used to be =[
I see quite a few people haven't been here in a while. D:

Think I'll need to have some matches with a few of you again ;D

Whiteday

Smash Rookie
So I just do it right here then? Here goes...

Name: Whiteday
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I want to join Hylian Hellfire for...obvious reasons. Zelda has always been one of my favorite characters in both the LoZ franchise, and within the Nintendo Universe. In Melee I had mained Peach only because Zelda was a little bit lacking, but in Brawl Zelda is now the powerhouse she deserves to be. She is now viable to play as, and so naturally, I want to main her.
Favorite Color (Costume): Regular Costume [Purple]

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
Blue! Where have you been? Haven't seen you around for awhile. You need to get your butt to the chat so we can have some matches.:)
sorry spazn i was the weekend i was busy and for some reason when i do get online i miss every one (just my luck) anyways ill be on regular;y again soon we have matches really soon :) oh plus i just started playing pokemon pearl which that game is like crack of some cuz i cant stop playing..... oh yeah i want to see how your marth is and if you learned anything new, becareful my marth got better at breaking shield - insert evil laugh- anyways hope the see ya soon

Caoirol

Smash Rookie
Hope everyone is doing well! Haven't been on the forums a whole lot lately, trying to graduate college, which will be done a week from tomorrow. Just letting you all know I'm so busy right now I probably won't be on much, but will soon return! See you all soon!

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Yea!!!!!!! Today is MY B-Day!!!!! woot-woot
Awww i'm late with wishing you a happy B-day. Either way HAPPY late BIRTHDAY CCC!!!:bee: Hope you had fun and now you can feel as old as me hehe.:p

sorry spazn i was the weekend i was busy and for some reason when i do get online i miss every one (just my luck) anyways ill be on regular;y again soon we have matches really soon :) oh plus i just started playing pokemon pearl which that game is like crack of some cuz i cant stop playing..... oh yeah i want to see how your marth is and if you learned anything new, becareful my marth got better at breaking shield - insert evil laugh- anyways hope the see ya soon
It's cool we all have stuff we have to take care of in the real life so hope all is good.:) Plus the chat has been pretty uh dead recently so yeah. Anyway yeah totally looking forward to those matches :D. I dunno if my Marth is getting better or not because Drake seemed to destroy him with Peach a couple days ago. Though I made up for that hehe <3 ya Drake.:bee: Btw Drake you seem to think i'm older then dirt huh lol. Well I do believe i'm younger then you so what does that make you? :laugh: Anyway hope to see you on the chat real soon Blue.

Also Cao good luck with the whole graduating. After all is done you know we gotta have more matches hehe. :D

The Grey Angel

Smash Rookie
Name: the Grey Angel

Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]):
My Zelda playing is actually well, I want to be better though and this of course can help me, I can be supportive as well, and if I find anything of use I will be happy to reveal it to the community.

So yeah, also I just love playin Zelda so, heh yeah XD.

Favorite Color (Costume): the black is beast...

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Yea!!!!!!! Today is MY B-Day!!!!! woot-woot
Happy really belated Birthday CCC! :D

This place isn't as lively as it used to be =[
I see quite a few people haven't been here in a while. D:

Think I'll need to have some matches with a few of you again ;D
Seriously :/
There seems to be a lack of people.
Then again, most just go to the forums.

So I just do it right here then? Here goes...

Btw Drake you seem to think i'm older then dirt huh lol. Well I do believe i'm younger then you so what does that make you? :laugh: Anyway hope to see you on the chat real soon Blue.
Heh.. Hehehehe.
:]

Name: Whiteday
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I want to join Hylian Hellfire for...obvious reasons. Zelda has always been one of my favorite characters in both the LoZ franchise, and within the Nintendo Universe. In Melee I had mained Peach only because Zelda was a little bit lacking, but in Brawl Zelda is now the powerhouse she deserves to be. She is now viable to play as, and so naturally, I want to main her.
Favorite Color (Costume): Regular Costume [Purple]
Name: the Grey Angel

Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]):
My Zelda playing is actually well, I want to be better though and this of course can help me, I can be supportive as well, and if I find anything of use I will be happy to reveal it to the community.

So yeah, also I just love playin Zelda so, heh yeah XD.

Favorite Color (Costume): the black is beast...
I'm really sorry for being so unaware of both of your posts ^_^;;
Both of you seem like you'll really fit in with the rest of our group of Zelda mainers.
It's such a great thing to see more Zelda users stepping out of the shadows to join us.
Thank you both for your submissions.
And welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance!
To really interact with the other members, you'd need to register here:
That is our forums.
There, you can chat with the other members and set up WiFi matches as well as talk strategy.
I hope you'll use it! Enjoy!

And, since Spazn asked me to, I'm posting a flux of pictures.
They're not Zelda related. If you'd like to see the ones that are, refer to the Zelda Snapshot thread, Page 3.
Enjoy them :D
[CLICK FOR BIG]

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
hippy its been a while we should do some zss dittos again :) and spazn i hope i can get some matches in with you again soon :)

xNinjaOfChaosx

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm new to Smashboards, but I've been playing Zelda since Brawl came out.

Name: xNinjaOfChaosx
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I don't know, I just like using Zelda.
Favorite Color (Costume): Black

Villi

Smash Lord
Name: Villi
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda (however, I tend to rotate between them evenly at selection)
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I'm currently not a very active member on the Zelda forums, but I'm very comfortable with Zelda as she was one of my favorite characters in Melee. I think when I'm actively playing and posting with you all, I'll have something to contribute. Also wouldn't mind testing out my Sheik against y'all. lol
Favorite Color (Costume): Pink
Friend code: 0903-2402-2676

Aeyr

Smash Apprentice
Name: Aeyr
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: Zelda has always been one of my mains since melee. Hoping to learn to improve my game as well as meet some other Zelda players :)
Favorite Color (Costume): Default/Red

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hylian Hellfire!: Hello, I'm RoK the Reaper. xD, You already know this and we're allied with you! I'm sorry, I've been trying to Expand B4BC and I haven't really paid much attention to alliances, and for that; I sincerely apologize. I also want to apologize to your leader, since I have yet to play em' in a match from being so **** busy.

Anyways, I wanted to see if you wanted to participate within a tournament. ^_^ It will be very fun. I wanted to see if you wanted to try Next saturday or something. I figure we all could use a little in game activity and it should be kickass. I am also inviting the Cobalt Avians (Falco Clan) to join as well; so I hope that's not a problem. I have a little chatbox on our seperate forum website. (I suggest you all to register too. ^_^ You can talk and all, and if you post under the Comrades-in-Arms section in a thread one of you can make. I'll make sure under all your names it'll have "Hylian Hellfire".) Thank you. The forum is.

Blood-4-Blood.ogameforever.com The chatbox at the bottom is where we'll be meeting for tournaments and such. Thanks.

AlbertoCruz

Smash Rookie
Hi!

Sorry for not being here for several days, but i have been really, REALLY busy. I mean, i'm pulling out the very last details for entering the university. But, don't worry! I will update myself quick.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Hylian Hellfire!: Hello, I'm RoK the Reaper. xD, You already know this and we're allied with you! I'm sorry, I've been trying to Expand B4BC and I haven't really paid much attention to alliances, and for that; I sincerely apologize. I also want to apologize to your leader, since I have yet to play em' in a match from being so **** busy.

Anyways, I wanted to see if you wanted to participate within a tournament. ^_^ It will be very fun. I wanted to see if you wanted to try Next saturday or something. I figure we all could use a little in game activity and it should be kickass. I am also inviting the Cobalt Avians (Falco Clan) to join as well; so I hope that's not a problem. I have a little chatbox on our seperate forum website. (I suggest you all to register too. ^_^ You can talk and all, and if you post under the Comrades-in-Arms section in a thread one of you can make. I'll make sure under all your names it'll have "Hylian Hellfire".) Thank you. The forum is.

Blood-4-Blood.ogameforever.com The chatbox at the bottom is where we'll be meeting for tournaments and such. Thanks.
Well, everyone, I would like to know if you guys would like to enter this tournament with them. I'm sure it will be fun and it will help mend this alliance a little. I say we do it. Anyone else want to give a second opinion?

Hi!

Sorry for not being here for several days, but i have been really, REALLY busy. I mean, i'm pulling out the very last details for entering the university. But, don't worry! I will update myself quick.
It's okay. You're prioritizing what's important and that's all that matters.
Hope to see you around here soon!

Aeyr

Smash Apprentice
Is there some sort of acceptance message we get when we're added to the group? o.O Just curious lmao XD

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
id love to participate im this clan tourney, but if its on a Saturday then i can't...... anyways hippy were have you been, we have not played in ages. if you on the the zelda chat room sometime soon hopefully we can get some matches in :)

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Is there some sort of acceptance message we get when we're added to the group? o.O Just curious lmao XD
I'm so horribly sorry. I never even saw these three applications.
My sincerest apologizes ^_^;;

Hi, I'm new to Smashboards, but I've been playing Zelda since Brawl came out.

Name: xNinjaOfChaosx
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I don't know, I just like using Zelda.
Favorite Color (Costume): Black
Name: Villi
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda (however, I tend to rotate between them evenly at selection)
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I'm currently not a very active member on the Zelda forums, but I'm very comfortable with Zelda as she was one of my favorite characters in Melee. I think when I'm actively playing and posting with you all, I'll have something to contribute. Also wouldn't mind testing out my Sheik against y'all. lol
Favorite Color (Costume): Pink
Friend code: 0903-2402-2676
Name: Aeyr
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: Zelda has always been one of my mains since melee. Hoping to learn to improve my game as well as meet some other Zelda players :)
Favorite Color (Costume): Default/Red
Again, my sincerest apologizes to the three of you.
I didn't even see the three posts.
Regardless, Thank you all for submitting applications.
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance!
You can access the forums here:
Other than the actual forums, you can access the chatbox at the bottom.
Many of our members access that as well so you can use that to interact with them in that sense.
I hope you'll enjoy it!

id love to participate im this clan tourney, but if its on a Saturday then i can't...... anyways hippy were have you been, we have not played in ages. if you on the the zelda chat room sometime soon hopefully we can get some matches in :)
Heh I come on the boards every so often and check the chatbox even more oft than that.
You're never on though :/ We should arrange for something soon. I, as well, can't really do anything next Saturday either so I dunno about that yet.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
im usually on any time between 5 pm to 12 amif im board and not doing nothing but just names a week day and ill be more than happy to work out a time just pm me:)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
I'm down with the B4BC tourney if it's not too late should be fun. That is all.

Oh wait I lied there is something else nice games we had last night Blue. I was still gonna hit you with ZSS's whip thingy first.:p

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
you guys need to be on the first page so you hear about the clan war.
that is the only reason i am posting.

Top Bottom