• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
HipsterKid: I read your post about becoming neutral with Blood 4 Blood. I hope that you will remain allies with us. I also warn you that RoK may turn against you like he did to us, so you may end up with a new enemy clan.

-Terywj

Luthien

Smash Ace
Hylian Hellfire: I want you to know that the B4BC is currently at war with the Twilight Heroes Clan (Links). You're allied with them. I want to say that if you're not going to be on our side, if you could please remain nuetral in this despute; as we don't want to lose you as an ally. Thank you. Currently, we have challenged them to a clan disband match, but they have not accepted.

<.<;;

We may wanna take into consideration who's allies with who already. For example, Peach's clan is allied with Ganondorf's clan, so we can't be allies with hers and rivals with Ganondorf's.

Oops.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
sry spAzn I hate spear tower with every fiber of my being!

and you know the parts when i was "kinda winning".. yeah i was just button mashing to see if ANYTHING WOULD FREAKING REGISTER. drives me up the wall and its not that much lag! it pisses me off that i can choose any other char. and do "well" but when i choose zelda I might as well suicide! I pray she gets a patch... and to play devils advocate I don't have a hard line connected from my router to the wii, and my internet is supposedly "dsl"

"words that are in "" are used loosely lol "
Really? I love Spear Pillar unless the one pokemon shows up that flings the boomerang things at you. That always kills me stupid thing. Also landmaster and Spear Pillar do not mix. The matches were really fun though. I don't find Zelda that difficult to use online but maybe it's cause i'm use to it hehe. Anyway gg's i'm up for more whenever you are.:)

Uh not sure what to say about our allies being enemies. Link is one of my favorites and always will be because i'm a huge fan of the LoZ series (reason why Zelda is my main :p). Though I rather not choose sides because I like Ike (haven't played his respective games but he's awesome in Brawl) as well. So I really hope something bad doesn't form out of all this. Though good luck to the both of you.:)

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Name: in'Vision
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): From Melee to Brawl, Smash is my passion and so is Zelda's Lighting Kick.
Favorite Color (Costume): No preference

Always seeking a good match to better my play and meet other Zelda players.
Hah Nice little ending to your reasoning.
As always, I'd like to thank you for submitting an entry.
And, at that, Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance!
Our forums are located here:
Mostly all of our users can be found there!
The little chatbox on the bottom is a great way to find matches and talk strategy!
I hope you enjoy!

HipsterKid: I read your post about becoming neutral with Blood 4 Blood. I hope that you will remain allies with us. I also warn you that RoK may turn against you like he did to us, so you may end up with a new enemy clan.

-Terywj
My decision to remain neutral was soley because I wanted to keep you both as allies. I'm hoping that by staying neural RoK will choose to remain on good terms with us as well.

<.<;;

Oops.
If you didn't notice, this dispute happened AFTER agreeing to ally both. Not before. :p

Really? I love Spear Pillar unless the one pokemon shows up that flings the boomerang things at you. That always kills me stupid thing. Also landmaster and Spear Pillar do not mix. The matches were really fun though. I don't find Zelda that difficult to use online but maybe it's cause i'm use to it hehe. Anyway gg's i'm up for more whenever you are.:)
hah. Cresselia is a witch. I don't like her.
Maybe it was just because it was one of your first times using it.
I think they [sometimes] go great! :D
But yeah, more matches like those.
Fun :]

D for Deception

Smash Rookie
Name: Deception
Preference: Zelda!
Reasons for wanting to join: Zelda is may i say it godly. And being around other Zelda players who love to play as her is something that i would like to be a part of. im always looking to improve and i will try to help others in the ways i can. This clan would deffinitly fufill my role as playing with Zelda =)
Color: BLACK all the way

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Agh! Feeling so left out...

Remember that time when I Fair KO'd Drake right after I Bair'd Luthien, and then proceded to Dair spAzn to death while doing the Mexican Hat Dance? *teeters off the brink of sanity*

Gah... Because I can't contribute to what people are talking about (aside from a quick snicker at the Link/Ike clan debacle: I now see the point in alliances, they're funny), I'll go for the topic suggested in the First Post (which has gotten decidedly sexy, Hipster, if I may say so). Favourite WiFi match so far has been the only 1v1 I've had. It was against a decent Marth, 2 stock, no items, on Battlefield. Quite close (it was only my first day playing). Uair'd for the first kill and Fair'd for the second. Twas quite satisfying.

Luthien

Smash Ace

Remember that time when I Fair KO'd Drake right after I Bair'd Luthien, and then proceded to Dair spAzn to death while doing the Mexican Hat Dance? *teeters off the brink of sanity*
So that was YOU!!

I'll go for the topic suggested in the First Post (which has gotten decidedly sexy, Hipster, if I may say so). Favourite WiFi match so far has been the only 1v1 I've had. It was against a decent Marth, 2 stock, no items, on Battlefield. Quite close (it was only my first day playing). Uair'd for the first kill and Fair'd for the second. Twas quite satisfying.
Outside of that match were you Fair KO'd Drake right after you Bair'd me and then proceded to Dair Spazn to death while doing the Mexican Hat Dance, I'd have to say my favourite match was me 3 stocking Drake with Ike, Final Destination (I would like to add that it was a 3 stock battle). For those of you who are curious, it's official after last night: Drake and I go back and forth on a regular basis. He got some serious butt kicking in. <.<

I also really enjoyed my matches with Iris. We play a lot alike, only she actually spot-dodges and I use more FW mindgames. She won 2 of our 3 matches, by the way. <.<; (Stupid. Din's. Fire. Suicide.)

I don't enjoy any of my matches against Spazn's Ike. Especially on Shadow Moses Island.

Oh, and I love Hippy's ZSS. Only goes after Spazn. :laugh:

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
I still haven't played you Luthien at all. Hmmmmmm.
I have however had many matches with Spazn which all involve me getting one kill in and Spazn's Ike/Snake/Zelda getting 3 kills. It's good fun.

Aaaanannnndnd I hate projectile spamming Link. the end.

Luthien

Smash Ace
I still haven't played you Luthien at all. Hmmmmmm.
I have however had many matches with Spazn which all involve me getting one kill in and Spazn's Ike/Snake/Zelda getting 3 kills. It's good fun.
Meet me in our forum's chatbox. I've got all day (I love Spring Break, don't you?).

Matches with Spazn AREN'T fun when you're both at 150% and you just HAPPEN to clumsily walk into her Ike's fsmash.

>.<

QFT.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Name: Deception
Preference: Zelda!
Reasons for wanting to join: Zelda is may i say it godly. And being around other Zelda players who love to play as her is something that i would like to be a part of. im always looking to improve and i will try to help others in the ways i can. This clan would deffinitly fufill my role as playing with Zelda =)
Color: BLACK all the way
I'm glad this clan will help you with more than just finding matches and whatnot.
Not to say there's a problem with that either.
But you can do that here too!
Heh, well Thank you for submitting an entry.
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance!
Check out our forums, located here:
There you can find the rest of the Alliance members.
The little chatbox at the bottom is great for setting up matches, etc.
Enjoy!

Really?
You think so?
Oh now I feel bad. From now on, I won't attack Spazn.
But, to even out all these matches that I have attacked Spazn solely, I will have to kill you only Luthien.
And I'll have you know, my ZSS is much better >:]

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman

Hehe I so remember that was a pretty awesome match.

I also really enjoyed my matches with Iris. We play a lot alike, only she actually spot-dodges and I use more FW mindgames. She won 2 of our 3 matches, by the way. <.<; (Stupid. Din's. Fire. Suicide.)
I still need to play her, the question is does she want to play me? Cause i'm still pretty new/not informative compared to you, Hippy, and Drake. Though guess i'll pm her to see.

I don't enjoy any of my matches against Spazn's Ike. Especially on Shadow Moses Island.
Shadow Moses Island is Ike's favorite stage :p.

Yeah, Sheik will probably give him a hard time as well seeing as ZSS and Sheik are really similar. Ugh I don't even wanna think about it.

Hehe it's really the only way to rack up damage seeing as Link has very few KO moves (if any). Though Projectile spamming with anyone is always fun.:bee:

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
Hehe it's really the only way to rack up damage seeing as Link has very few KO moves (if any). Though Projectile spamming with anyone is always fun.:bee:
Haha yeah I know, It was just frustrating cause I couldn't absorb with Psi Magnet, Every single projectile of Links outranges PK fire and I was just learning to use Ness :p

shadowzero

Smash Cadet
Name: Shadowzero
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I've been a veteran player in Melee for a very long time, but I was very much surprised when I found out how much better Zelda became in Brawl, to the point where I actually felt like maining her. I'm willing to contribute as much as I can to this board, though I usually can't get on often -_-
Favorite Color (Costume): Black

One question. I tried to put one of the Zelda Alliance pics in for my sig, but it appears I can't. Under 'Signature Permissions', it says I can't use IMG code, or any images in general. Is it because I don't have enough posts or something? Thanks in advance.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hylian Hellfire: Happy salutations Hylian Hellfire, allies of the B4BC. I'm just stopping by to say hi and I hope everything is good with all of you and your endeavors are going fairly well. Contact and communications are essential to a throbbing alliance; as it's nothing more than "Sure, we're friends' but remain associates and I want our clans to be deeper.

Also, if you have any disputes with any clans; do not be afraid to use us on the front-lines of your battles; we'll happily take Blood-4-Blood. Later Zelda mainers, good luck with that sexy, hot, elven princess <3.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Uh. Right.

Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I've been a veteran player in Melee for a very long time, but I was very much surprised when I found out how much better Zelda became in Brawl, to the point where I actually felt like maining her. I'm willing to contribute as much as I can to this board, though I usually can't get on often -_-

One question. I tried to put one of the Zelda Alliance pics in for my sig, but it appears I can't. Under 'Signature Permissions', it says I can't use IMG code, or any images in general. Is it because I don't have enough posts or something? Thanks in advance.
That's odd. It may be the case, a new limitation for new members prehaps?

So i was meant to ask, any other Australian players tried the WiFi connection with anyone from overseas? If so, how well did it fare in terms of lag and connection stability? I'm slowly going insane with anticipation for the package to arrive (sometime next week hopefully, fingers crossed!), as such i'm globbing up any information i can get :bee:

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
Oh goody.
Hello Rok.

I should probably have a sig banner at this point, can someone direct me to one? I'm too lazy to actually look.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
wait a tick....whos our rival or enemies i dont think we have any.......we should hehe i think it would be fun:)

oh and luthien, spazn, and hippy are any of you guy going to be online monday? just wondering cuz i wanna smash with you guys and i dont have the time today :( but hopefully you guy will be on monday, and ztarfish i dont think i dont think we have gone against each other but hopefully we will be able to soon. and one more thing blink777 do you have online play if so wanna play some matches if you have the time on monday?

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me at Brawler1432 at Smash Boards (you can post your acceptance here, but I may not see it ), no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
The matches are online so make sure to supply your representatives Brawl Code.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I need an official or the leader to give me the OKto officially enter your clan in the torny.

Luthien

Smash Ace
I should probably have a sig banner at this point, can someone direct me to one? I'm too lazy to actually look.
...First post, Ztar. First post.

Good luck finding anything in this thread outside of that though. I spent almost 20 minutes wading through the spam in this place to find what I wanted.

...my bad. <.<

oh and luthien, spazn, and hippy are any of you guy going to be online monday?
Yep, I should be free.

If we do this I nominate Ryoko to be our rep.
Ryoko isn't actually in the clan. He just uses our chatbox to hang and find matches. Actually, that's pretty much all I do too. I nominate Spazn for us... her Zelda's a pain to try and beat.

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
...First post, Ztar. First post.
Ryoko isn't actually in the clan. He just uses our chatbox to hang and find matches. Actually, that's pretty much all I do too. I nominate Spazn for us... her Zelda's a pain to try and beat.
o yea i forgot........lol well spazn will do just fine.

p.s. i should be back home in a few weeks so ill be ready 4 some more wifi matches.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Yeah, Sheik will probably give him a hard time as well seeing as ZSS and Sheik are really similar. Ugh I don't even wanna think about it.
Heh. But you and I both know that my ZSS is much better.
And, I've actually started to try and main Sheik.
So I'll at least know her mechanics.
Just watch out >:]

Yes, yes. Zelda is wonderful in Brawl.
And we welcome anyone will to main her!
Heh. I'm glad to see another Veteran player coming to enjoy the HH experience.
Well, thank you for your submission.
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Alliance!
Our forums can be found here:
If you'd like to sign up, you can enjoy the chatbox at the bottom as well as access to the forums!
Enjoy!

meh more people need to use the chat box on our other forum
Wow. Your signature is lovely.

oh and luthien, spazn, and hippy are any of you guy going to be online monday?
Yes, I should be. Horray for Ceasar Chavez day!

Actually, that's pretty much all I do too. I nominate Spazn for us... her Zelda's a pain to try and beat.
Wow. That actually makes me feel like this whole alliance thing is totally worth it.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
and one more thing blink777 do you have online play if so wanna play some matches if you have the time on monday?
*points toward personal message above avatar*

I haven't had a chance to play in weeks... I think my friend has stopped having me over because I pwned him the two times he had me over to play. ;)

Caoirol

Smash Rookie
Name: Cao
Why: Because after three weeks, I used Zelda for the first time in Brawl and haven't been able to use another character since....she is definitely better than Pit and Ike ><

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
LMAO!

With all the name changes it's quite funny to reread some of these posts. Especially Hippy's first post of his last post hehe. Though at first I thought it was some trend that was going around but yeah.:laugh:

This post will not make any sense when the words go back to normal assuming they will.

shadowzero

Smash Cadet
LMAO!

With all the name changes it's quite funny to reread some of these posts. Especially Hippy's first post of his last post hehe. Though at first I thought it was some trend that was going around but yeah.:laugh:

This post will not make any sense when the words go back to normal assuming they will.
Haha you're right XD

I never looked back at some of these to see what they'd say until you said that...

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Name: Cao
Why: Because after three weeks, I used Zelda for the first time in Brawl and haven't been able to use another character since....she is definitely better than Pit and Ike ><
I'm so sorry it's taken forever to reply back to your submission.
I've been very busy and whenever I get the chance to come on, SmashBoards decides to mess up.
Whatever, I'm here now!
Thank you for your submission!
Our forums can be found here:
The chatbox at the bottom is a great way to get to know the other players and arrange matches!
I hope you'll enjoy it!

I'm taking advantage of this moment since SWF is working.
I've enjoyed playing all the matches with whomever in the past few weeks.
I know I've played Spazn, Luthien, Wind_Owl, Mediator, and inVision.
All matches have been fun.
I'm looking forward to more!

At the moment, I'm currently taking suggestions for alliances.
If you'd like to consider allying with someone, please submit the following form to me :D

Character:
Name of Alliance:
Why we should Ally them:
A link to their webpage, SWF or their own:

If you're interested, please feel free to fill it out and submit it. PM or in this forum, it doesn't matter.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Name: Kits or kitsuneko
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda (I only change to sheik if necessary)
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: When I heard that Zelda got buffed, she became one of my top 3 characters (the others are Ike and Snake). Also, I made a 20-something second combo (meaning the opponent didn't hit me/ no damage) fighting a Lvl. 9 Lucas using only Din's Fire (Although I couldn't kill him 'til later with a F-Smash). (Yes, I am THAT serious and THAT epic/lucky)
Favorite Color (Costume): Black, Standard, or Red. (in that order)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
I'm taking advantage of this moment since SWF is working.
I've enjoyed playing all the matches with whomever in the past few weeks.
I know I've played Spazn, Luthien, Wind_Owl, Mediator, and inVision.
All matches have been fun.
I'm looking forward to more!
Yes same here matches with you are always fun :D. As well with everyone else looking forward to playing you all again. Though I usually do hehe.

At the moment, I'm currently taking suggestions for alliances.
If you'd like to consider allying with someone, please submit the following form to me :D

Character:
Name of Alliance:
Why we should Ally them:
A link to their webpage, SWF or their own:

If you're interested, please feel free to fill it out and submit it. PM or in this forum, it doesn't matter.
Ooooooo Allies suggestion huh? Hmmm maybe I should think of suggesting one. I'll get back to you if I do.;)

Btw I think we missed the deadline for the tourney thing. I was looking at some threads and it said Friday was the deadline which was the 4th of April. Meh, if it was that sucks it could of been fun though yeah whatever I dunno. Anyway good games to everyone i've played (really didn't know what else to say heh).

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Hey Hippy so I'm leader of the Ninjas of the Shadow clan now and hopefully I can make it not dead... So how is that alliance sounding?

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Yes same here matches with you are always fun :D. As well with everyone else looking forward to playing you all again. Though I usually do hehe.
Heh. I'm sure we all know by now that it's a natural thing to play matches at random :p

Ooooooo Allies suggestion huh? Hmmm maybe I should think of suggesting one. I'll get back to you if I do.;)
Yeah. Other than the few that we have now, I'd like to expand it.
I forgot to mention, but you can submit an Enemy application as well.
both are always open.

Btw I think we missed the deadline for the tourney thing. I was looking at some threads and it said Friday was the deadline which was the 4th of April. Meh, if it was that sucks it could of been fun though yeah whatever I dunno. Anyway good games to everyone i've played (really didn't know what else to say heh).
If we did, then that's a shame.
It would've been really cool if we were able to compete it in.
If not, I'm sure we'll find someone to apply quickly.
I know you're on a lot of people's lists, Spazn. :p

Name: Kits or kitsuneko
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda (I only change to sheik if necessary)
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: When I heard that Zelda got buffed, she became one of my top 3 characters (the others are Ike and Snake). Also, I made a 20-something second combo (meaning the opponent didn't hit me/ no damage) fighting a Lvl. 9 Lucas using only Din's Fire (Although I couldn't kill him 'til later with a F-Smash). (Yes, I am THAT serious and THAT epic/lucky)
Favorite Color (Costume): Black, Standard, or Red. (in that order)
Heh. Din's Fire Juggling. You've gotta love it.
I'm not totally sure I've been able to pull it off for 20 seconds.
That sounds fun :p
Anyway, Thank you for submitting an application.
Our forums are located here:
There's a lot you can do there, including submit ideas for the clan and talk with the other members in the chatbox on the bottom.
I hope you enjoy it!

Hey Hippy so I'm leader of the Ninjas of the Shadow clan now and hopefully I can make it not dead... So how is that alliance sounding?
Of course! :D
If there's anything I can do to help you revive it, make sure to let me know.

is this thread alive?
Um. Yeah.
I'm sure it is :p

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
More ally pics
Zelda an ike

Sweet love lol!

whoa what is ike doing?

Zelda and Link's date

finally lol

unbeatable!